Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

'Evening! Finished shoveling today. What a workout that is. Watched the World Cup final also, and boy that was some dramatic game. So exciting!

Deb, glad you were up for a walk and some decorating. Hope they figure out what's going on tomorrow.

Belinda, sorry you're in pain. Hope the medications help. Please do rest.

Hi,

Oops, I think I read wrong I thought Belinda had snow & Cookie didn't:oops: I think I have it straight now:)

Today was a walk outside, it was cold but sunny. My stomach was better but about 3 hours after Sunday sauce not too good. I guess not the best choice. I really don't have an appetite so hopefully some answers tomorrow.

Belinda - I hope you heal fast, you deserve a break. It's good you were in and out of the ER. Our hospital has high ratings for everything except their ER department.

Cookie - I was wondering how you didn't get any snow LOL. It looks like more Thursday & Friday but I think for us rain. I hope your DH is feeling better. DH, me, & his 2 sisters all have colds. The stores around here are running out of tissues and cough drops.

Melissa - Are you ready for the holidays?

Goodnight:)

Evening,

I took a short walk. It's so cold outside. My back is feeling a little better today. Still didn't sleep well. The meds make me very sleepy. Tomorrow I have a follow up appointment with my primary doctor.

Thanks you, Debbie. It would be nice to get a break soon. I was surprised getting in and out of the hospital too. LOL, I knew what you meant :)

Thank you, Cookie. The meds seem to help to ease the pain. I still get spasm at night. I will take the meds until Wednesday. I can't take them when I go to UPenn on Thursday. They make me drowsy and starting to affect my IG. Glad you enjoy the game.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I'm still in pain, but walking for some reason makes me feel better. The sonogram went well. I was amazed at all the pictures they took. They were able to look at my stomach and all the surrounding organs including my kidneys.

Belinda - I'm happy you are getting some relief. I hope it goes well with your appointment tomorrow. Do the Dr.'s recommend a position to sleep in that would offer you relief as well?

Cookie - I saw on the internet a cute video of a boy doing a victory dance with his Dad after the World Cup Game. It doesn't seem like interest in soccer is big in the US until the World Cup Games.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, the sun was out so not too bad. I actually feel much better but didn't get any results yet.

Ugh, starting to feel the crunch to get everything done.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I fell asleep on the couch. I did ended up ordering Cathe's new STS before the price went up.

Debbie - praying for good results. Great job on the walk outside. I am staring toff the crunch to get everything done with all the appointments.

Waving Hi to Cookie and Melissa.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I'm waiting to do weights till I feel better. We are getting rain and than really cold temps. It looks like all of US is getting this bad weather:(

Belinda - I also ordered Cathe's new STS before the price went up too. I feel I will like the series and use it at home and the even try the gym.

Cookie - I was thinking of you when I was trying to figure out when I will bake my favorite cookies. I remember you always do a lot of baking for the holiday.

Waves hi to Melissa

Hi,

Today was a walk outside before the rain. I didn't see anyone but saw a bunch of deer and a fox. It was funny they all stopped to stare at me. The nurse called me and they want me to come in because they are worried about an infection. Hopefully they will fit me in tomorrow.

Waves hi to everyone:)

Evening! Sorry for not checking in the past few days. My mom had a seizure, vomited and aspirated on Monday. She was unresponsive until passing this evening. I am so thankful she is no longer in pain. It truly is a blessing, and I'm thankful for the chance to spend time reconnecting with some family members while waiting. Tomorrow I have to finalize arrangements and then my tio's birthday party. My children are also in town, so it is definitely busy.

Deb, hope they were able to deetermine what's going on and help with you feeling better.

Belinda, hope things went well yesterday. How are you feeling?

Melissa, hope all is well.

Good morning,

Yesterday went well. The doc wants me to stay on the meds for a few more month to give the meds a chance to work before they switch me to something else.The doc at UPenn is so nice. I got all my testing done. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. She wants to see me again in 6 month.

Debbie - I hope they will fit you in today. Is it respiratory infection? I was told it's going around. I hope they can get you on meds right away. Good luck today.

Cookie - my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear about your moms passing :( If there is anything i can do please let me know.

I will be back later.

Good evening,

I did modified yoga with DD and my DIL.

Debbie - did you they fit you in today? I hope you doing well.

Cookie - thinking about you.

Melissa - hope you doing well.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was clean-max:) My Dr. is on holiday, so I went to urgent care. The Dr. at urgent care is convinced I have Shingles. They didn't give me anything for it and told me to let it run it's course. My Dr. called me later in the afternoon (surprised she called me) and she is not convinced it is Shingles and if I don't see improvement to come see her next week. I personally think it's Shingles so will wait and see.

Belinda - I'm happy your appointment went well. It's refreshing when your Dr. is so nice. It sounds like a fun day doing yoga with your DD & DIL.

Cookie - I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom. I'm sure it is for the best but it is still difficult. On the positive it is nice you will be spending time with family and friends during the holidays.

Melissa - Any plans for the holiday?

Merry Christmas,

Today DD and I did Brazilian butt lift. I forgot how hard that workout was and all those commercials from BB. Then my DIL wanted to do a 20 min core yoga, but that wasn't enough for DIL abs we added another 10 min ab workout. I am done for today. I did modified all the exercises.

Today is our German Christmas. One of the gifts I ordered on Black Friday is still not here.

Debbie - oh no! I hope you don't have Shingles. Did you get the shot? I was suppose to get the second one 2 years ago. I can't get live vaccinations.

Melissa - I hope you are ok.

Marry Christmas to all. I am thankful for all of you.

Merry Christmas!!!
Hi,

Today was so many steps, I'm tired LOL:) I hosted Christmas Eve it turned out nice. It was 2 of my SILs and their families. I'm looking forward to taking it easy the day after Christmas!

So was it cold enough for everyone:oops: It was even cold in FL.

Belinda - I remember how much I like BBL and how much fun it was but hard. Kudos on adding more workouts with your DIL too:) I'm sure you have mentioned it before but how does German Christmas differ from American Christmas? I didn't get my shingles shot, but what is funny is DH and I had our physicals in the summer, and he was asked to get it but I wasn't. It was different Dr.'s.

Cookie - Thinking about you too.

Melissa - So much going around hopefully you didn't catch anything.

Merry Christmas!

Today DD and I did Yin Yoga for your nervous system. I also did Caroline Back & biceps with lighter weights.

Debbie - it was DD idea to do BB yesterday. She likes the torcher, lol. We are both sore today. The difference between German Christmas is, we celebrate xmas on the 24th. We eat a lighter meal that evening and around 6 pm we give gifts. On the 25th and 26th (both days are German holiday's in Germany) the we get together with family a have a nice meal. I am making a bone in rib roast with vegan mash potatoes and butter lettuce. That is funny your DH's doctor ask him to get the shingle shot. How are you feeling?

Cookie - thinking about you during this difficult times.

Melissa - I am getting worried about you, you haven't checked in a long time. I hope you are ok.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Hi,

Today we went to my Mom's for Christmas. It was really nice but I am exhausted from the holidays.

Belinda - I like the way your German tradition spreads the holiday over 3 days. It gives you a chance to do things at a slower pace and enjoy. Nice yoga and back & bi workout:)

Cookie - My thoughts are with you.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning,

IRON Series 30 Min Dumbbell Leg Workout - Calves Included |Day 11 is done.

Debbie - I am exhausted from the holiday's too. It does give you a chance to do things at a slower pace. Hope you enjoyed the time with your mom. How are you feeling?

Hi Melissa!

Have a great day today.

'Evening! Didn't have a chance to get workout in today. Making arrangements for Mom's services and the holidays with visitors are definitely keeping me busy.

Deb, how are you feeling?

Belinda, nice workouts. How long will you have visitors?

Melissa, how is everything?

Hi,

Today was a walk outside (dressed warmly) and I did a light workout at the gym. I haven't picked up weights in almost 2 weeks. I was exhausted but glad I did. I am feeling better each day, the shingles rash has not really painful, it was always painful on both sides of the rash. Today was the 1st day the rash actually hurt but wasn't painful on either side of the rash. I hope that is a sign of healing.

Belinda - Nice leg workout! How long is your family staying with you?

Cookie - Are you making the arrangements yourself or are other family members involved?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.