Commit to get Fit & Lean for May 2015

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in today but off tomorrow so hope to make-up for it.

Belinda - Sorry I didn't even realize we were still posting in April. Thanks!! May is going too fast alreadyo_O Now no one will see that it was your birthday LOL; Enjoy the rest of your time in Florida.

Waves hi to everyone!

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Looks like I'm the only one around;) Yesterday I took a hot yoga class, DH & I went out and we had a lot of laughs with the staff. This was the restaurant where the couple aren't together but we had a good time with them last night. I said to DH maybe they'll get back together (I'm a hopeless romantic).

Today I didn't get a workout in, I worked with my boss & walked so much. I'm off for a few days so it was worth it to work harder today.

Waves hi to everyone . . . come back, come back:)

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 DF Cardio Fix. I am still working out every day.

Debbie - sorry, you are all alone on the check in :) We don't have internet her in Fort Patrick AFB Camp ground. They do have a building where I have access to full internet, but I haven't gone over here yet. I am doing hotspot:) We are right on the ocean with the RV :) Went to the beach yesterday, will go after my workout.

Where is everyone?

I will check in tomorrow, so Debbie isn't alone :) Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a hot yoga class & did Great Glutes again as an add on but skipped compound exercises so it was only about 20 min. I'm so happy I'm off for a few days but I really have to get somethings done around here:eek:. I even bought some herbs to plant today.

Belinda - I'm sure it's worth it to not have internet to be right on the beach!! Will you be stopping at the kids for Mother's Day?

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Dirty 30 today :)

Debbie - it is worth in a way not to have internet. The view is amazing here. Although I am getting bit up like crazy :( What herbs did you plant? We will headed home tomorrow.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi guys. I'm sorry I fell off the face of the planet again. DH went away for work again this week, and I fell apart, lol. Monday I got my period and was too exhausted and crampy to do anything after jury duty. Tuesday, Wednesday DS had baseball games, and because DH wasn't home, I had to take him by myself, get the homework and dinner done and no workouts. Thursday I got out of jury duty and went straight to my principal's retirement party, no workout again. Yesterday I was at jury duty till after 6. I got home, had dinner, went to bed early. DH came back today, thank God. I got my workout in. I did Athletic Training and I thought I was going to die. I guess my body was getting used to no workouts. So my goal for May has already been killed. . . but I am going to reboot this week. Goal: SIX workouts or die. DH does not have to go away again until the first week of June, so I should be able to do this now, lol.

Jury duty is intense. The trial is just like Law and Order. The good thing is it is an interesting case, and I've made friends with a few jurors. We get 2 hour lunch breaks. 2 hours!!! The bad thing is because I've socialized and made friends with other jurors, we've been going out to lunch every day. Lunch has not been the healthiest, but I do make up for it at dinner and eat light. I have jury duty all next week except for Friday, which means I have to report back to work. That'll be weird to go back for one day. The following Monday I am back on jury duty!

Belinda- I would love to have an RV right on the beach! That is my kind of living! Ugh with the bug bites. I bet the views are amazing though.

Deb- I agree, May is flying! I need to get myself together. I will be buying a bathing suit in another two weeks, for God's sake! I am not going to be sporting a two piece this year :oops: So the couple is divorced, but they still work together at the restaurant? I would think that would be hard to do.

Okay, I need to finish cleaning upstairs. . . and shower now that I am a sweaty mess.

Kristin

Hi,

Today we went to my Mom's and took her out to dinner. We went to Bonefish and it was really good. Tomorrow we will go to my in-laws. I did a Jessica Smith you-tube barre workout. I also was able to get some cleaning in.

Belinda - Ouch on the bug bites:( I planted basil, rosemary, mint & sage. Great job keeping up with your workouts! Have a safe trip home.

Kristin - You had a busy week, wow we are are only called for 1 day jury duty. I been called 3 or 4 times but when I call the night before my number is never picked. I think it would be so interesting & 2 hour lunch! I grew up with a friend who met her husband at jury duty;) Since my vacation having a hard time shaking the weight:( not to mention my hormones are crazy . . . not crazy about going through the changes. Kudos on getting in a workout!

Waves hi to everyone

Happy Mother's Day!

I feel very loved by my boys today. My older DS made me a card and wrote a whole page in it. It was very touching. My younger DS bought me a "diamond" ring from his school boutique. He was so excited to give it to me. Dh bought me flowers and this jewelry mirror closet I wanted from Wayfair. Today we are going out to an early dinner with my family. I am hoping everyone has a good time.

Deb- I won't lie, I love being on jury duty. I wake up at the same time, because I am accustomed to waking up early, but I have so much more time to get ready. I even make the boys breakfast and take them to the bus stop. I report in at around 9:30, we get into the courtroom around 10:30 and then at 12 is lunch. Report back at 2 and typically leave a little before five on most days. Plus, all I have to do is listen and sit, lol. Not a bad gig. This time of year the kids go crazy because they think school is over between state tests having been administered and the warmer weather. . . they are done. It is a nice break. It'll be weird to go back on Friday for one day, lol.

Waving hello to Belinda, Cookie, Amelia and Wendy!

Kristin

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
I did Tri-sets upper body today. We went to my in-laws and had some trays of italian food it was a nice day and do I dare say it was HOT! I thought the day would never come where I wanted it cooler LOL. DH bought me flowers and chocolate covered strawberries and have been having one a day:)

Belinda - I hope your home safe, not sure if you were crossing the path of the tropical storm.

Kristin - The boys gifts are so cute, such a special time for all of you. Jury duty seems like the perfect break for you after all the stress from testing! I'm sure the students are missing you.

Waves hi to everyone & hope everyone is well

Good evening,

I am home again :) I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day yesterday. Mine was driving home :( It feels good to be home again. Today we started week 12 of 21 Day Fix, we did TB cardio. I also did SBF Shake in the Summer Advanced D1 - TB Fusion Barre + stretch in the RV while DH was driving, lol.

Where is Cookie :(

Debbie - we did cross the path of the tropical storm. Last night we stayed at Fort Bregg's Commissary parking lot, lol :) We do have water and a generator. Off course, I had to do a little shopping in the PX after I had my breakfast and coffee :)

Kirstin - aww…your gift from your boy's is so cute :) You are blessed :)

Thank you, Wendy :) Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Sorry for being short but like I said, we just came home. I am tired from the drive. I will be back in the morning.

Hey guys. Not much to report. Jury duty all day today. Went to a cute place with a few people for lunch, where we ate outside. It was nice. Tomorrow I do not have to report to jury duty until 11 tomorrow. This works out perfectly because DS is in chorus and they are singing at the LI Ducks game tomorrow night. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a workout in, but now I can fit it in the morning.

Deb- It was hot here today, but I dared not complain. I love it. I cannot wait until the liner in my pool gets replaced. Then we will be swimming :).

Belinda- Welcome home ;). I cannot believe you worked out while DH was driving the RV. Very cool. I think I would get car sick maybe. I get sick if I read while in a car or bus.

Waving hello to Wendy, Cookie and Amelia.

Kristin

Hi,

I was off today took a yoga class and did a fast walk/run around the track for 15 min. I ended up catching up on a bunch of errands but not what I really wanted to doo_O I was going to take off tomorrow but may go in and take Wednesday off instead.

I'm thinking about getting Cathe Live and trying it out especially since this is my slow time at work.

Belinda - I agree with Kristin must be tough not to get car sick but kudos on working out! You must be so tired. I can't believe you already 12 weeks in.

Kristin - Don't you wish you could be a juror full time;) I think they should make them paid jobs. I sure you can't wait for the pool lining to get fixed.

Cookie - Belinda is right I hope everything is ok:( I've thought about emailing you but don't want to bother you if your busy.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I am done with 21 DF TB Cardio :) I am getting ready to do SBF UB + Planks :) I lost a 1.5 pounds while on vacation, yeah :) I was eating super healthy too :)

Debbie - I am still liking 21 DF workouts, hard to believe I am already 12 weeks in :) I think you like Cathe's live. Let us know how you like it :) I tried a few of Cathe's live classes, they are fun:)

Kirstin - have fun with Jury Duty today. Glad you had fun with friends at lunch. Swimming in your pool sounds like fun in this heat :) I did barre lower body standing in the RV. The RV is different than a car, I doubt you get car sick ?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workouts.

Good morning! I got my workout in already because I do not have to report to court until 11 and I was able to take advantage of the time. Like I said yesterday, my older DS and his school chorus are singing at the LI Ducks game tonight, so I knew it was now or never. I did SuperCuts.

It's funny. I haven't really worked out more than two or three times a week the last three weeks between being sick and DH being away. My eating was also not the greatest. Yet, I have lost weight. I am back in my size 4 clothes, which were tight on me last week. how does that work? I did have my period last week, so I was bloated for sure. Do you think it has to do with the fact that I stopped the heavy lifting? It is weird.

Belinda- I really like a few people on the jury. I would be friends with them outside of this environment. They are very funny. There are two ladies I don't really care for. One, I think, is crazy. I cannot seem to escape mental illness. It follows me.

Deb- during jury selection, I became friendly with an elderly man. He said in the past they did pay people to be on jury duty. You could volunteer to do it. That would be a nice gig.

Okay, I am off to shower and go to jury duty. Have a great day, ladies!

Kristin

DUH I posted in the old thread! (Bangs palm on forehead.)

Last night I did Kelly's Trim Down #1.

Must get back into a good routine. My pants are tight GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kristin-Good luck with jury duty.

Belinda-AWESOME on vacation weight loss!! That's amazing!

Debbie-I think Cathe Live would be awesome! I'm entering my slow time at work, too.

Cookie-Miss you lady!

:) Wendy

Hi,

I did 21 day pilates fix. I haven't done pilates in a long time it was a nice change. I think I'm going to mix 21 day fixes with Cathe the last few months I have been slacking on workouts:(

Belinda - So far I like the 21 day fixes. Kudos on losing weight on vacation!!! DH usually does but it's rare that I do.

Kristin - That has happened to me when I don't lift heavy I lose weight & clothes fit better:confused: It could be jury duty too (less stress) LOL. Paid jury duty would be great for retirees.

Wendy - At one time or another we have probably all posted on last months thread;) Actually because Belinda was on vacation didn't even realize we were posting in April until she started May up:)

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

21 DF Lower Fix is done :) I am getting ready to do SBF LB BC.

Debbie - I lost a total of 3 pounds while on vacation, not 1.5 :p Even DH lost weight, lol :) The containers work and I love the workouts. Love your plan for this month.

Kirstin - good job on losing weight too. I usually lose weight with lighter weights. Weird, hah? LOL, crazy people are everywhere :oops:

Wendy - hey, it happened to me too posting in the wrong thread :) Sometimes we get so busy, it happens :) Thank you!

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hey girls,

I posted a few of my dvd's on FB :) All of them are still brand new and in shrink wrap? I also have STS for sale :)

If you are interested pm me :)

Hi,

Today I did Tri-sets lower body. I finally made it to the new Whole Foods in our neighborhood it's smaller than most. So expenisve but if you buy the sale items not too bad. The bread dept. looks so good but didn't buy any.

Belinda - The weight loss for you and DH is great! The containers do help, makes you aware of portion control. I'll have to check out the dvds but have a feeling I might have most of them LOL.

Waves hi to everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.