Commit to get Fit & Lean for June 2015

Hi,

Today I did Slide & Glide. I'm only working a couple of hours tomorrow so I'm happy:)

Belinda - After having a hard time finding S&G dvd I realized I need to organize my DVDs like you;)

Kristin - I hope you received special treatment at jury duty today:) or did you have off today:confused:

Wendy - Great job getting your workouts in & the new book deal!! I have only done weight workouts w/Cathe Live and like all of them.

Cookie - How are you?

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF after my coffee :)

Debbie - we are getting ready to tear up my basement :) Paining and replacing flooring :) I need to go through all my dvd's and reorganize them.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi,

I didn't get to my workout in today. I ended up doing outside work & walked my son's dog. I'm hoping to get a double in tomorrow.

Belinda - What kind of flooring are you getting? We need to redo our kitchen floor & not sure what to go with. Are you doing regular 21 df's this week?

Waves hi to everyone!

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Lower Body is done.

Debbie - good job on your walk and yard work :) We haven't decided on the flooring in the basement yet? We have tiles in the kitchen, easy to clean :) Have fun floor shopping too.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back later or tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hey guys. Had an awesome birthday. DH bought me some new workout clothes for the RT and took the me and the boys out to the movies. Afterwards we had cake at my house with my parents and neighbors. It was fun. The last two days were rest days for me. I really needed it. I got late this morning not to report to jury duty, so DH and I took Baxter to the dog beach and then did some shopping. I got a few more things for the Cathe RT and some summer clothes as well. Tomorrow I do not need to report to jury duty until 11, so I plan on doing my workout in the morning. Not sure what I will do. Probably one of the RWH Hiit workouts.

Belinda- only a few classrooms have a/c on the second floor. Stupid, I know. We do suffer in the beginning and at the end of the school year. I am being spoiled in jury duty, lol.

Wendy- your instinct was spot on, lol. I loved the show too. DH and I never missed an episode.

Deb- I was off from jury duty on my bday, but everyone sang to me in the jury holding room on Wednesday. It was funny. Then the court officer sang happy birthday to me.

Cookie- when's the last day of school for your district? We are done on Thursday, but my jury duty will continue. Yikes!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & did Les Mills Pump & Burn. I'm so happy it's Friday tomorrow I only have a couple of hours of work & need to do some last minute Father's Day shopping for DH.

Belinda - I'm leaning towards tile & anything that is easy to clean is good;)

Kristin - Too funny about the court office singing to you:) It looks like you had a really nice birthday & DH bought you some great gifts & I'll get to see them too;)

Waves hi to Cookie & Wendy

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Cardio after my coffee.

Debbie - this is why I want all the carpets out of my house. Tiles and wood is so much easier to clean, especially if you have pets :) Good job yesterday. How you like Pump?

Kirstin - I can't believe your school has AC, but not in every class room? Makes no sense :( Must be a sauna in your room? Sounds like you had an amazing bday :)

Hi Cookie - how are you doing?

I will be back after my workouts.

Hey everyone. I go to jury duty at 11 so I took advantage of the longer morning. I walked Baxter for 40 mins and then did RWH Plyo Hiit 2, plus bonus abs 1. This is my favorite high impact Hiit workout. I like doing Hiit on the step. My legs are wobbly now. I am glad I got my workout in now because DS has a baseball tournament this weekend and the first game is tonight at 5. Now I won't have to workout after the game :).

We are having Father's Day at my house, but now I found out my brother isn't coming because he is mad at my crazy sister. She saw a pic of of my SIL feeding the baby (my brother's and SIL's baby) a pancake on Facebook and decided to send my brother a nasty Facebook message basically stating that the baby is too young to eat solid foods and that his stupid wife, her words, are endangering the welfare of the baby. My brother did not respond (he never does), but now he is not coming. The baby is 6 months old and quite frankly it is none of her business what they feed their baby. Apparently she did this to him before about the formula they were using. WTH? It will be interesting to see how this plays out on Sunday. I am willing to bet my last dollar my sister brings it up and tries to convince me that she is right. I want to stay out of it.

Belinda- I will add that MOST of the FIRST floor have Air conditioners. Now wrap your head around that one. I am not a science teacher, but I do know that heat RISES. Hence the reason the second floor is 15 degrees hotter than the first to begin with. SMH. Yes, my room is a sauna. I look it this way. . . I am sweating out some pounds, lol.

Deb- I have to get my own father a gift. DH picked his gift out while we were shopping. He likes to pick out his gifts. No surprises for him, lol.

Ok I am off to eat breakfast and then take a shower. BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi ladies!

Thursday was off, but today was Your Best Body #2. I can't tell you how awesome it is to SLEEP and get my workouts done first thing in the morning!! It's a whole new world, LOL!!

Kristin-Oooh I would love your birthday gift! Happy belated birthday!! Glad it was a good one. OY on the family dynamic going on there! Yes, shall be interesting to say the least...

Debbie-I really want a new floor in my dining room. Right now we have carpet and a cat who loves to throw up on that carpet...GAH. Flooring would be so much easier for those clean ups. Ewh!

Belinda-I haven't bought a new workout DVD since last December. I have so many I've hardly used. Not that I don't want Cathe's newest ones (and Kelly's just released ones) because I DO I DO I DO but I'm working to resist. REALLY HARD. ;-)

Cookie hope you are well!!!

:) Wendy

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 DF Ext.Dirty 30. My kids are coming this weekend, I will not be online a lot.

Kirstin - sorry about the drama between your sister :( I hope they can figure it out. My advice….don't get involve :)

Wendy - I completely out of control these day's :) I need to get my act together and stop buying so many dvd's:D You are right :( I hardly use all my dvd's?

Hey there! Sorry, it's hectic so I've put off checking in. Still think of you all the time, though.
Belinda, hope you're enjoying your kids. I can tell you love having them around. I'm with you on easy to clean, esp with pets. Plus, with your sinuses wall-to-wall carpeting isn't probably a good idea. Do you store our dads in binders? I'm going to pass on your friend's offer. Thanks anyway, but I have arthritis in my shoulders and lately it is killing me. The doctor has forbidden kickboxing and any type of workout like it.
Kristen, Happy Belated Birthday! Your dh knows the way to your heart. Your boys are at such great ages. Good luck tomorrow with your sister. She just loves drama. We finish June 29th! One day earlier than last year. And yes, it is a working day. I have to deliver two different professional developments on that day. We're waiting to find out our status on state receivership so it has been really busy and crazy. Thursday the principal announced she has another job elsewhere.
Wendy, glad the spray is working so well for you. There really isn't anything much better than a good night's sleep. The final Cup game was probably the best game ever. OMG, they were so well matched. Loved it, esp w/the Hawks winning. Congrats on signing for another series. With the Hawks be the team?
Deb, I heard an ad for "Warm Yoga" perhaps its a variation on hot yoga? Hope that lady was okay. She really should have left. How's Lucy doing?
Think you all know I have lupus. Well, it certainly has let me know I have it the past few months! Lots of aches and pains lately, and it has really affected me working out, which affects how I eat. I'm doing a bit better now, which really affects how well everything else is. With work being so busy and stressful, I'm not getting home before 8 pm, so I eat, chat with the dh, and try to read the papers/do paperwork before falling asleep. Getting online just hasn't been happening in the evening, so I will try to do it in the mornings this week. Did an old Firm - one of the Wave workouts today. DH is waiting for me to go on a walk with him.
Cookie

Hi,

Yesterday I did Kickboxing with barre Live. I tried to do another Live workout today but I couldn't get audio but it took me awhile to figure out but I pushed a button on my ipad and just figured it out now, ugh!! I did some lower body moves with the barbell.

I'm not sure if I told you but my Mom's sister passed away last week. She is taking it badly so I was concentrating on her & trying to figure out if I would go with her to the Memorial in North Carolina. They just came up with a date today & my cousin is mad that I didn't call her and all my other cousin's did. My thoughts were with her and planned to do something, didn't realize their was a time limit:confused:

Belinda - Have fun with your family this weekend. I like Les Mills Pump, just heard he is leaving Beachbody.

Kristin - I agree I would stay out of it between your sister & brother, hopefully she lets it go. Have a great day tomorrow!

Wendy - At one time I wanted wall to wall carpet, but now I want to get rid of all of it and have some area rugs instead. It's amazing the spray worked so well!

Cookie - I hope you feel better & are smart for not overdoing it. Lucy is doing better but the new medicine is causing her to have accidents:confused: so far not on the carpet.

Good morning,

I will do 21DF Ext. Yoga and a dog walk later.

Cookie - no problem about TJ :) Our carpet is already 10 years old, time to get rid of it :) Sorry you are not feeling well lately ((HUGS)) Don't about your workouts, they can wait until you feel better.

Debbie - thank you! Less Mill Pump parted with BB a long time ago from what I read on VF. Glad I got the set. I just bought PiYo for a very good price. Can't wait to give it a try.

I will be back later.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Push & Pull Live, I liked it! It felt like I was on the phone all day had a really nice talks with my Dad, cousin & Mom:). I may not go to the Memorial Service for my Aunt in North Carolina because my cousin's daughter is getting married next summer & my Mom would really prefer me to go to that with her.

We had a nice time at my in-laws pool for Father's Day. Just ate too much crap & have heart burno_O

Belinda - I didn't know that about LM Pump, I wonder if they will do anything on their own. Starting tomorrow breaking out the containers & doing a mix of 21 DF (will try & follow rotation) & mix in Cathe Live & yoga. You are so good at sticking to a plan;)

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. after my coffee.

Debbie - LM Pump was popular and still is in the England, before they signed up with BB. They are still popular. Glad you like Cathe Live :) How do those workouts compare to her dvd's? I find them every similar in style, JMO :) I like your plan.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Ladies!

This morning was the Crossfire premix with the fitness part and the firewalker part. OY HARD. Even the premix kills me!

Yesterday was RWH Plyo #2 on the step.

Debbie-So sorry to hear about your aunt and how hard your mom is taking it. That's always hard. :-(

Cookie-This will be a fictional team set in Chicago and the series will be called "The Chicago on Ice Hockey Romance Series." Having so much fun writing book one now!! On Saturday we took my DD to meet Jamie Benn. SUCH A NICE GUY. Sorta good looking, too (HA UNDERSTATEMENT.)

Belinda-I'm having my coffee now, LOL.

Waves to Kristin!

:) Wendy

Presale price is going up on July 3 :( I wasn't ready for the presale to go up that fast. Who is ordering?

Wendy - I didn't had enough coffee this morning :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.