Commit to get Fit & Lean for June 2015

'Morning!
Belinda, great results, and congrats on them! I've gotten some of the info on 21 and am going to follow as best I can. You are an amazing salesperson.
Kristin, it won't be so bad proctoring - no lesson plans! My dogs are waiting for me to take them out for a walk. Lately, they have been loving catching sticks (exercise when not getting walked), and since my shoulders have been so sore, my poor dh has been having to do that. He's taken to hitting golf balls for them to go retrieve, and since he just whacks the ball, the poor dogs are getting a workout. Hope you had a wonderful date night.
Wendy, I often use a lavender body lotion in the evening to help with sleep. Belinda sure is a good salesperson, isn't she. I need to be much more mindful about what I'm eating.
Deb, sorry about the migraines. Are you doing better now? How's Lucy?
Wish we didn't have to wait so long for Cathe's new series. Is everyone preordering? Yard work, errands, some work stuff, and long walk on the agenda for today.
Cookie

Belinda, is your friend still selling Turbo Fire? I'm interested.
Thanks so much.

Cookie, she is selling Turbo Jam :) Another friend is selling Turbo Fire :) She wants $35 for all of them with shipping :) I payed twice as much. I bought a few sets from her. DVD's come in great condition.

Original, (5 workouts on 2 dvd set: Learn & Burn, Turbo Sculpt, 20 min workout, Ab Jam, Cardio Party.) Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite: Fat Blaster 3T Cardio Party Mix3 Lower Body Jam Cardio Party Mix Turbo Jam Live: Cardio Party ReMix Booty Sculpt + Abs. You get also all the extra dvd's:)

Last edited:
Well, my dh informed me that I probably wasn't feeling very well - how did I think I would be doing turbo fire or turbo jam with my shoulders being so painful lately. Admitting my enthusiasm for something new and shiny was causing me to not think clearly.
Sorry.

Cookie - you always can do TJ after your shoulder heals :) Hope you feel better. Turbo Jam is kickboxing with great music!

Hey guys. Just finished Afterburn. Oh my! I am going to feel it in my legs tomorrow. Date with DH was good last night. I wasn't thrilled with the movie, to be honest. I liked the show though :confused:. Anyway, afterwards we went to a tiki bar by the water, got some apps and drinks. It was a good night. Getting ready to go to DS's baseball finals game for his in-house team. If they win, they get first place trophies. DS is very excited.

Cookie- Baxter loves to run and walk and play so much that even when he is tired, he will get up for more, lol. Tongue down to the floor, he doesn't stop, lol. I know proctoring isn't "so bad," I just hate it, especially when I don't know the students.

Deb- I think I need to get new workout clothes for the RT, lol. All my workout clothes are thing are worn out. The trial is moving along. . .

Wendy- I need a pillow spray! Lately I wake up around 2 or 3 and cannot go back to sleep. It is awful.

Belinda- love that you have the space to run in your basement. When we bought this house, the garage was supposed to be my workout space. It never happened! :(

Okay, bb tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I did 21 day fix Dirty 30, today was Upper body on the ball (Cathe Live). Today stopped by my in-laws DH & his sisters were in the pool but I didn't go in it was so hot I should haveo_O

Belinda - I could probably run in my basement but I would have to jump over a lot of boxes so it would be a totally different workout LOL. I have those workouts but that is a good price.

Kristin - The tiki bar sounds great it's awesome you live so close to the water! Crossing my fingers your son won today:)

Cookie - Lucy is getting better, her breed has a lot of health problems (English bulldog). My ds hits golf balls for Lucy too. I plan to order the new Cathe workouts.

Wendy - Any plans for the weekend?

Goodnight:)

Hi guys. Workouts all done. I did RK, premix #2 and then added on CrossFire bonus abs. Now we are heading in the pool.

DS's team won the championship game yesterday. He loves his first place trophy. My younger DS has his hip hop dance recital tonight. He is all excited.

Deb- How are you liking the Cathe live workouts? I am still on the fence about getting it. I am definitely ordering the new workouts.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kristin

Hallo girls,

I did 21 DF Ext. Yoga.

Kirstin - hope you had a fun night out with your husband. Those Tiki bars are popping up everywhere. Trust me, your garage would been a sauna with that heat we are having lately :) No fun working out in a heat box. My basement is huge, it's all workout area :)

Debbie - I am also want to know how you like Cathe's Live ?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Belinda, shhh, I'm still interested. What do I need to do? I thought you also did Cathe on demand. Your house sounds amazing.
Kristin, what movie did you see? Proctoring is bad. I hate not being able to interact with the kids; it is such a phony experience. Do you exercise in your living room?
Wendy, hope you had a great weekend.
Deb, I've heard that breed has breathing issues. Have you noticed that? I worry about the dogs swallowing the golf balls, but so far TG that hasn't happened. The little dog has decided she's on insect/small animal control. She's hysterical watching ants and beetles. The best was when she found a worm.
Yard work, office work, groceries, laundry, and walking all done. Great weather this weekend, but now I'm beat. Maybe it's allergies 'cause my eyes are itching and I'm feeling tired. Great hockey game last night. Those teams are closely matched. Going to read the paper and catch a little basketball.
Cookie

Belinda, shhh, I'm still interested. What do I need to do? I thought you also did Cathe on demand. Your house sounds amazing.
Kristin, what movie did you see? Proctoring is bad. I hate not being able to interact with the kids; it is such a phony experience. Do you exercise in your living room?
Wendy, hope you had a great weekend.
Deb, I've heard that breed has breathing issues. Have you noticed that? I worry about the dogs swallowing the golf balls, but so far TG that hasn't happened. The little dog has decided she's on insect/small animal control. She's hysterical watching ants and beetles. The best was when she found a worm.
Yard work, office work, groceries, laundry, and walking all done. Great weather this weekend, but now I'm beat. Maybe it's allergies 'cause my eyes are itching and I'm feeling tired. Great hockey game last night. Those teams are closely matched. Going to read the paper and catch a little basketball.
Cookie

Cookie - if you still interested let me know and I will give her email :) She either takes a Amazon gift card, or paypal. I will let her know if you still interested? I did a few OnDemand with a friend. I can't see paying $20 every month for streaming. That's a lot of noney :) Plus, I have all Cathe's dvd's. Our house is huge, lol. Lot's of cleaning.Hope you feel better.

Hi,

Today I did Burn at the Barre. I really like Cathe Live for the variety, it is more of a gym class setting but I do like that too! I didn't do demand because I have all of Cathe's dvds so it didn't make sense for me.

Belinda - I have been averaging about 2x a week with Live since I haven't been loving the classes at my current gym (except yoga) this really works for me.

Kristin - I'm happy for your son. The hip-hop recital sounds like fun too! I posted above about Cathe Live I hope that helps.

Cookie - A very busy weekend for you! The weather was beautiful this weekend:)

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Pilyo is done :)

Cookie - if you are still interested sent me a p.m :D

Debbie - that's not to bad :) Glad you enjoy Cathe's Live workouts :) I have to work through my ever growing dvd collection first before I sign up for anymore streaming sites :p

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hey everyone. Just finished my workout. I have major DOMs in my legs and butt, so I couldn't do any leg work or cardio for that matter. Those muscles need a break, so I went for ME, upper body premix. Hopefully, the soreness in my legs will subside by tomorrow.

Work was okay today. I forgot how hot my classroom is once the humidity kicks in. It was a sauna. I was sweating so much. I go in tomorrow and then back to jury duty on Wednesday. After work I took DS to Toys R Us. He had gotten $25 from my parents that he wanted to spend. He picked a magician's kit and has been putting on a show ever since, lol. Did you guys so the pics of his Hip Hop debut on Facebook? I was so proud of him. I thought he would freeze on stage, but he pulled through, lol.

Belinda- I agree, working out in the heat is no fun. My girlfriend is really enjoying 21 DF. She is doing the extreme.

Deb- maybe after the RT I will buy the Cathe Live, lol. I don't want to spend the money, but once I get a taste of Cathe in person, I am sure I will change my mind.

Cookie- We saw Entourage. It is funny as a 25 minute show. Gets boring as a movie. I liked the Sex in the City movies a million times better and I like the "guy humor" in Entourage, so it wasn't that. It just becomes too shallow, I guess.

Okay, off to fold laundry. I lead the life!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. The humidity was high in yoga class and one woman was struggling. I think she should have left and not risked her health. The air was on but not working very well. I know it's not offically Summer but it is going to fast!

Belinda - Do you live near the water? I heard of 2 shark attacks in NC not sure how far that is from you.

Kristin - Aww, your little one was so cute. I liked the way they were dressed:cool: It's great that the boys have different interests.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

21 DF Upper Fix is done!

Debbie - no, we don't live near the water. That is horrible what happened to this kids :( Poor kids!

Kirstin - you don't have AC in school? I feel for you and the kids :( The humidity is very high in WV too. Took the dogs for a short walk, by the time we come home they both on the floor :p Glad your friend is enjoying 21 DF Ext. I do too!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi Ladies!

Finished last week with six workouts. *YAY* So far this week I have done:

*TLC #1
*Your Best Body #1

I can't believe how well that sleep spray works! I'm sleeping and I have my morning workouts back!! Yay!

Yesterday I also contracted a new book series with the publisher so I'm excited about that. Another hockey series, but with all new characters and set in Chicago. So I'll write books under each line, which is fun.

Kristin-Congrats to both your boys! I love the magician show. Too cute. I loved Entourage-like LOVED IT-but when I saw that it was becoming a movie I was like oooh BAD IDEA. Sounds like my gut was right. ;-)

Cookie-I always get "oooh shiny new syndrome must have it" LOL. Have not bought any new videos in a long, long time. I want to preorder the new Cathe's but am making myself resist. THIS IS NOT FUN. ;-) The final game for Bolts/Blackhawks was great last night. What a fantastic series!!

Belinda-I'm working through my DVD collection too. :)

Debbie-What have been your favorite Cathe Live classes so far?

:) Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.