Commit to get Fit & Lean for June 2015

Hey all! I don't report to jury duty until 1 so I am taking advantage of my long morning. I already walked Baxter and did my workout. I did TTM triple tabata premix, and then added on AT, express cardio premix. It was a good combination and calorie burn.

Yesterday I walked the dog but did no formal workout. We took my younger son out to Adventureland for his birthday (it is tomorrow). It is a place with tons of rides and games. He had a blast. They were exhausted afterwards.

I am going to the store before JD to get his gift and then tonight I am going to make him cupcakes for his class tomorrow. We are also taking him out to dinner tomorrow, so not sure if I will get a workout in or not.

Belinda- I am definitely going to preorder ICE series, just waiting for my summer pay, lol. These workouts sound like something I would want, especially on days that I don't want to do an intense workout, but don't want to do an "oldie" either.

Cookie- If it was before the ELA my principal would be flipping, but it happened after, and there is nothing I can do about it anyway. I am really enjoying it, as you can see, lol. I hear Cuomo is going down soon. It is all over Twitter. I am hoping his education tax credit scheme doesn't get approved.

Deb- I am getting excited for the RT. Maybe we will get a preview of the new workouts by then ;).

Okay, off to shower!

Kristin

Good evening ladies!

Okay, have returned from launching the latest book and guess what? The Definition of Icing is a top seller in sports fiction at amazon.com! On my birthday, it hit #5 on the chart and it also charted in Canada, the UK, and Germany. Then my other hockey book took off so it's been crazy! But good, very very good crazy. :)

So the past 10 days not much workout wise but this morning I got up at 5:30AM and did Plateau Buster #1. Feeling very good about that!

Will now read and post back to you guys when I get home!

:) Wendy

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class.

Belinda - On Groupon I found The Yoga Collective which is a good yoga streaming deal. It has Travis but other instructors too but a lot of 30 min. yoga workouts (which I like) as well as longer ones. I think they offer a free trial on the website.

Kristin - Happy Birthday to your son, looks like you have lots of fun things planned:) I was thinking we will probably see a preview too!

Wendy - Congratulations on your book!! That is awesome & nice to see you back;)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

21 DF Ext. Upper is done!

Debbie - I saw the deal Groupon and Livingsocial :) Glad you like it!

Kirstin - happy birthday to your son. Believe it or not:) I am seeing better results with interim. workouts than I did with HiiT/whatever they call it these day's :D I haven't preorder any Cathe in a long time, the intensity is killing my feet :( Can't wait.

Wendy - congrats on your book :) Glad you are back!

Have a great day, everyone.

Two morning workouts in a row! Today was Total Body Kickboxing #1.

Belinda & Debbie-Thank you re: the book. I never expected it to chart that high so it was a very pleasant surprise. :)

Belinda-I need to look back and see what I got the best results with. I'm thinking it was when I did 30-40 minute workouts.

Debbie-I think 30 minute workouts of any kind are my favorites, LOL.

Kristin-Sounds like your son had a good birthday!

I'm really excited about the newest Cathe series. So perfect for where I'm at right now!!

Hi,

I didn't sleep well last night so I decided to do free weights for shoulders, bi's & tri's. I have to get up early tomorrow :(

Belinda - I always forget to use Livingsocial but you can find good deals on both.

Wendy - I can't wait to see previews down the line for the new workouts. Are you starting a new book right away?

Waves hi to Kristin & Cookie

Good evening,

Today I did 21 DF Ext. Pilates and the free dance workout I posted on the OF :) You guys need to give it a try, it's so much fun.

A friend is selling Turbo Jam and Slim in 6. If anyone is interested I will link you up with her :)

Cookie - we miss you :) Come back, girl!

Debbie - both sites are similar :) I bought Cathe's Great Glutes, Lean Legs, Knockout and Greatest Hits for $25 today :D Oh….and Charlene Extreme for $15 :p Not bad, hah? I am out of control :) I almost forgot to order dog food:(

Kirstin - hope you had a great day and workout.

Wendy - I am so happy for you :D Glad your book is flying of the shelfs:D I love shorter workouts!

Good night, ladies.

Hi,

I had a crazy, stressful day today with a migraine so I couldn't even workout:(. The good thing is tomorrow is a new day and I know I will feel 100% better!

Belinda - You did get great deals!! You do use your dvds so it works for you;) A gym membership would cost so much more, around here they keep going up in $$.

Big wave to everyone

Good morning,

Today I will do 21 DF Ext Cardio and maybe a walk?

Debbie - I was telling myself the same thing :p and I did get a great deal on those dvd's. I had a huge migraine yesterday too. Hope you feel better.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Good afternoon,

I just did CCV7, ran 5.5 miles :D I got 11,ooo steps in with CCV7 :) I can't tell you how much I love these workouts. I ran around my basement, I don't have a treadmill :p My basement is huge and it was too hot to run outside.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi Ladies!

Last night was Cathe's RWH Low Impact #2. This morning I was able to wake up at 5:30 and do Kelly's Weights #1. I both this sleep pillow spray at Bath & Body Works this weekend, very skeptical that it would work and thought, well, hey, the pillow will smell nice. OH MY I HAVE HAD SUCH BETTER SLEEP SINCE I STARTED USING IT!! Like I wake up briefly but am able to go back to sleep and now I'm not waking up until 4:45-5 and that is a huge improvement for me. I would love to be able to get back to morning workouts and I've done three this week so far. So I hope to keep it up!

Belinda-I wish I could have a basement! I would love that for when tornadoes roll in and the extra space!!

Debbie-I have another hockey book coming out in November, and I'm working on one right now for 2016 release. :)

And you are right-tomorrow is a new day and you will feel better!!

Waves to all!

Wendy

'Evening! Boy, all these evening meetings are taking a toll on me checking in!
Belinda, thanks so much for your email. A colleague also shared some info on 21 with me, so I'm going to skim it over tonight, if I can stay awake, and get the containers and read thru things more thoroughly this weekend. I'm excited. Cathe's new series is sounding perfect for me.
Kristin, I'm sure your son will be one happy boy! Don't you think the moms should get something on the child's birthday? After all, who does all the work?
Wendy, congrats on the book. Sounds like we're all looking forward to ICE.
Deb, I did some Travis this morning but from a dvd not streaming. I love, love, love his Ultimate Yogi series. How are you liking Cathe's streaming?
Went to a baby shower this evening and now am so tired, I just keep yawning. Trying to ease my aching joints back into working out. Did yoga this morning and hoping to do some weights in the morning. Had to work all last week, and then present Friday evening and all day Saturday, and thin I'm feeling worn out from that. At least I'm sleeping better this week.
Cookie

Hi,

I took a yoga class and took my older ds's dog for a walk. After class I get a call my younger ds asked me to go home because Lucy didn't look good. She was a mess, itchy and looked so nervous so I stayed with her awhile before I went to work. I assumed it is a yeast infection so I gave her a probiotic it seemed to work fast for the time being. I hope they take her to the vet because I certainly don't have any credentials LOL.

Belinda - I'm sure it was much cooler in your basement then outside today. I still love cardio coach after all this time:)

Kristin - How is the trial going?

Wendy - I bought a spray like that a long time ago for DH. I'll have to check it out it's worth a try for him!

Cookie - You have been so busy lately, I hope the summer gets easier for you. I love the Ultimate Yogi too & also Cathe Live:)

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Cardio after my coffee.

Cookie - glad you are still with us :) Our group is getting so small :( Hope you getting a brake from your meetings. Let me know if you need more info on 21 DF :)

Debbie - it was a lot cooler running in my basement than out site. I need to pull my CC out more often, really enjoy it.

Wendy - thank goodness we don't have tornatos :) I like having a huge workout area.

I will be back after my workout.

Workout this morning was Plateau Buster #2.

Cookie-My sister loves 21! She's had great results with it. :) Ugh Evening Meetings can be draining. It's like you get home and there's barely time to relax before getting ready for the next day!!

Deb-Sounds like you made a good call for Lucy with the probiotic! I've just started taking one...when I remember to take it, ha!!

Belinda-Maybe I can see if my sister will loan me her 21 Day Set. She sells for Beach Body so maybe when she's testing another series I can snag it from her.

Have a great day, ladies!

Hey guys. The last few days I haven't worked out, but I have been walking and running with the dog. Today I walked Baxter for an hour before jury duty and I just finished RWH LI 1, plus abs 1. DH and I are about to get ready to go out on a date ;). We are going to see Entourage and then go out for drinks afterwards. I am off from jury duty Monday and Tuesday, which means, I have to report to work, lol. Classes ended today though, so I will be proctoring and then cleaning my room up.

I am sorry to be so short, but I have to get ready now. I will bb tomorrow.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.