Commit to get FIT & LEAN for January!

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking back last night. Alesia stopped by for dinner and to dropping of her dog. She is going out of town for a few days.

This is what I did yesterday: a pyramid wo w/Jackie Warner + 20 min UB w/ John Spencer. Later in the everning Alesia and I did Turbo Jam = 20 min.

Cookie - my neighbors are awesome:). They always here when we need them. Don't feel bad, whatever makes you feel better, right! Anytime you guys want to meet, let us know;) we make it.

Lori - good luck this morning. Sorry about the pay.....that's why I mostly stayed home with my kids. It wasn't worth it when my kids were younger. Now I kinda regret it not getting back into the workforce. Although half the time I couldn't find anything because DH was in the military. We moved an almost every 2 years. Who hired someone that moves very 2 years? Where do you live? I forgot? That's cold! What happend with the dealership job?

Debbie - Aleisia and I are open, weekends are fine! My neighbors are all very active. I hate mountain climbers, lol! WTG!

Kirstin - we had bad storms last night. high winds and rain. We getting snow the next few days, really?

Not sure what I will do today?

I will be back later.

Hey Girls:)

Thought I checked in this morning...guess not.

Well, I got the job:). She was suppose to interview one more girl but she liked me so much she hired me:D. I start on Monday. The pay is good and I get a raise 3 months in:). There's also lots of opportunities to move up and they pay for any training I might need. So I'm super pumped!

I just finished weight work. I did GS and xtrain tris and back. I just put the baby down for a nap, it's later then normal but I thought he needed a small one if nothing else.

Cookie** no more pets...unless its to keep the strangers away in the basement. I should buy some rats but then again, I live here too:eek: I don't want rats running around. A girl I met asked me to watch her little girl the other day so she could work. She's a substitute teacher and her husband was away. It all worked out.

Ameila** nice workouts! Hope you are hang a good day at work!

Belinda** we moved to cold lake alberta and its north...so it's cold! But it gets hot in the summer. Apparently this place is suppose to be awesome in the summer time. It will be nice to thaw out. Every 2 yrs is a lot. How did you even cope? I'm sure you met lots if people in your travels!

I will bbl. Should get my cardio in!

Lori:)

Good evening,

Turbo Jam = 43 min and shoulders wo is done. Love Turbo Jam:p

Lori -Congratulations! That's fantastic news:D You get used to moving alot, believe it or not;) I did it for over 31+ years! Oh yes, we met a lot of people.

Who is going to the RT this year??:D I forgot today was the sign up:eek: LOL!
Congratulations to everyone that got in:D

I will try to be back later or tomorrow

Hi,

I did TS upper body today. I bought silver bling shoes today:eek: & I have jewelry no dresses delivered yet:eek:

I didn't sign up for the RT, but hope to go with some of you at another time. It looks like Cathe teaches on Monday & Wednesday (day & eve class) & Friday mornings. I'm happy for the people that are getting to go but felt bad that one girl cryed when she couldn't get in.

Belinda - Great workouts! The other day I received a package from Germany by mistake & today finally arranged (with no help from UPS) for the person to get it (I thought about you). Crazy weather your having it was really windy here.

Lori - So which job did you get the car dealership or the other one? It would be better if you were getting another female in the house . . . your starting to be outnumbered:)

Kristin - Did you sign up for the RT?

Amelia - Today a few people were telling me that retail is cutting so many hours . . . they want everyone to be part-time so they don't have to pay benefits:( Great workouts!

Cookie - I may be doing something one week in June but otherwise my schedule is open. I'll post a picture when we get back just crossing my fingers one of the dresses shows soon & fit:confused: Do you like the 100's?

Goodnight:)

Morning,

My 2nd workout yesterday never happened. I was too tired when I got home. Today is a rest day but I may still workout after work I will see.

Deb-Wow...a girl cried because she couldn't get in? Thats awful. I've never been on a RT and TBH probably won't get a chance too:( If I lived close I'm sure I would. It would be awesome to meet everyone and to see Cathe + crew in person. Yep on the cut backs in retail. The grocery store I work at started cutting back the hours of part-time people back in November. Nice job on your workout

Belinda-Nice job on TJ...

Lori-Yay!! Congrats on the job! Is that the one at the car dealership or the one from your husbands friend? I should go back and read eh?:eek: Anyhoot..thats great!

Kristin- Thank you for your encouraging words about my DH getting laid off. I'm praying that everything will be alright...and I'm sure it will be. Nice job on your workout the other day.

Hello to phatgryl and Cookie:)

Hey all sorry I haven't checked in but I have been bogged down with homework! To busy to work out but thats ok I have been to busy to really eat either!! 4 more weeks in this semester!

'Evening,
Just realized my posts of yesterday and Saturday aren't here. Strange. I'm sure I posted.
Belinda, is your dd's dog staying with you now? How many does that make? My ds's gf brought her cat to stay with us for a while. I do like him but this is my last cat.
Amelia, have you started decorating for Valentine's Day? How's the tracking going? Today a friend mentioned she's doing a Game On diet challenge. Have to check out the website but she's pretty excited by it.
Kristin, how are you doing? Do your boys also play basketball?
Lori, how did it go with the first day? Were you all packed up last night for an easier exit this morning?
Phatgyrl, hope you're taking some time for yourself. How many many courses do you need after this one?
Deb, are you counting down the days to Hawaii? I would be.
Did not sleep well at all last night and am now dragging. Was up most of the night. Took today as a rest day.
Cookie

Hey Cookie.

I needed 10 in total. We do quads so its 4 this quad 2 this summer and 4 in the fall done in December did not want to drag this out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.