Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Jan 5, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do back & bicips supersets!

I will be back to report my workout!

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning Ladies

Today will be Shoulders and either Cardio or Yoga.....depends on how I feel. Until I get bloodwork back I'm supposed to lay off anything high intensity....of course which I haven't. :eek: I'd like to do Fusion today, time allowing.

Belinda- What rotation are you doing? Did I ask you this already? So why not just live in Germany after he retires?

Amelia- Omg I need to read back...what ever happened with that temp job?? I'm guessing you are glad it's over?? I know what you mean about Facebook! But like I said yesterday, things you can say here you can't say there! lol

Kristin- wtg on all those push ups!! I was on my knees mostly, too, when I started. So how's the new semester treating you?

Trish- Are you doing STS right now?? Yeah I've been ordered some bloodwork....supposed to lay off until i get results, but damn...mentally I'm already having a hard time, not working my ass off will just make me more crazy! lol

Helloooo to everyone else!! Have a great day!

Morning

Today i will do a cardio then either upper or lower body split. Not sure yet. I hate working legs so my guess is upper:p;) I went over my calories yesterday by about 100 so today i will have to make that up...things we do to lose weight:rolleyes: but the Calories In vs Calories Out method has always worked for me. I will weigh on Sunday so watch out for the "Fishy to swim" LOL

Iris-Hey girl, i got laid off from that temp job. At first i was relieved but now i miss that extra money. I agree with you about FB, I'm still amazed about some of the things people share on their...private things,wow. I forget...why are you getting blood drawn? Hope everything is ok...

Belinda- Hey there, glad to hear you got some sleep yesterday, how did you sleep last night?

Hello to everyone that follows. I will bbl to report my workout, if not i will post my workout on FB with the workout manager. :)

Good morning,

I went back to the gym on Monday and couldn't get a spin bike. I was so :mad: I almost quit on the spot but they gave me 2 weeks for free to see how I feel. The manager thinks in 1 week a bunch of people will give up:eek: strange to us:) I ended up doing the ellipitical on Mon. yesterday kickboxing and today I'm going to a 12PM Body Blast class. I'm am so sore after taking off so much time. I want to get in a stretchmax this afternoon.

Belinda - You and DH wouldn't consider retiring to Germany? Sounds like your plate will be full but exciting too.

Iris - I hope all is well with you. Do you miss the dump?

Amelia - Great job with the weight loss especially during the holidays!

Trish - I hear you on moving south someday I hope to too, especially with 2 more snow storms on the horizon. DH is currently seeing a chiroprator but still in pain:confused:

Lori - Talking babies:eek: your too funny but if anyone can handle it it's you.

Cookie - Is DH still working out with you?

Helene - How are things since your back from vacation?

Kristin - My nephew was complaining how short Christmas vacation was this year.

Melissa - Is the new job liquor demos too? Do you have your class schedule yet?

Have a great day:)

Happy wednesday girls! Finally working out today feels like I had the plague lol. Going to hit up some cardio, no wts for upper today I'll work em out givin massages at the spa. I'm happy for the extra work but am getting sick of two jobs, I'm missing the time with my DD.
Hi to all who follow, bbl Maybe to catch up on personals. :D

ME upper body split premix done + Athletic Step, 715 calories burned...YEAHYA!!

Debbie-Stretch max sounds nice...have a good stretch, maybe take a hot bath too...that always helps. Sorry your gym is so full of those resolutionist,lol.

Heidi-How was your cardio? Working two jobs sounds hectic:confused:

Hello to everyone that follows, have a good one girls:)

Evening, I had to go to the apple store for my iPad, and thought to check in right away before heading off to the girls's basketball game.
Belinda, sad to hear about your in-laws, that's their loss. You sure have a lot going on.
Lori, another little one! That's a tough decision, god luck with it.
Amelia, thought of you the other day when I actually logged all my food. You motivated me.
Iris, hope for good news with the blood work and dr. Good workouts.
Trish, I'd move in a heartbeat if dh would agree. Everyone has heard how much I detest cold and snow. Think we're going to Dallas/Austin/Houston in March! DH has a confirm in Dallas, but family is in Houston and Canyon area.
Deb, that's not fair! You're a regular and those flitters take over.
Helene, did you do sts this morning? I was so cold this ,owning it was hard to get moving.
Heidi, can't imagine juggling two jobs and being a single mom. You deserve a huge reward.
Kristin, wanted to read your success story as a motivator. Please remind me when it was - thanks in advance.
Melissa, how's the drama this week? Have you already gotten your books? I dread ts time of year between the holidays, the kids' books, tuition and then taxes.
Okay, off to the game.
Cookie

Evening ladies,

First chance to check in today. I'm feeling a little whipped so I'm headed to bed at 9:30 tonight. Hope I can sleep all night. Today's wo was STS Legs Squat Rack Week 3 (forgot the disc #). I am hoping for DOMs. My chest was pretty sore today from yesterday's wo. Tomorrow is just cardio and if I'm on time, I will squeeze in some abs. Anyway.....

Belinda - I totally get where you're coming from now. I think the move would have me stressed out, too. Any chance you can split your time between the US and Germany? Nice job on your wo.

Iris - Yup. I'm still doing STS. Next week is my last week. I can't believe I'm actually finishing the darn thing. I'm actually going to miss it a little bit. How did things go with the blood work? It is so hard to stop working out. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon.

Amelia - Nice cal burn today girl! Keep up the good work!

Deb - Was the gym any quieter today? Don't worry, they will start dropping like flies;) What part of the south would you consider? My mom, dad and brother are all in TX so it just makes sense. But, I'm not sure when it will happen...oh well!

Heidi - Glad you're feeling better. How was your elliptical wo?

Cookie - What are you using to log your food? I'm using loseit.com. Trying to get some folks to join me so we can share our posts. I'm jealous of your trip to TX. I don't think we are headed back until late summer....when it's smokin'!! LOL

Melissa, Kristin - Hope you ladies had a great day.

Will check in tomorrow.

STS DIsc 2 all done! Wow are my triceps fried. I predict DOMS tomorrow.

I am beat guys. Tomorrow is a rest day for me, we are having our faculty holiday party, after the holidays. . . don't ask, it is such a long story. Anyway, I am beat. I'll catch up on personals in the a.m.

Kristin

Good everning,

Iris - I am still doing Debbie's rotation. DH has a job lined up in DC. Maybe we will buy property in Germany in the next few year, who knows?

Amelia - sleep wasn't that great last night!

Debbie - sounds like you got some good workouts in. Maybe in a few years we will consider retiring in Germany??

Heidi - how was your massage at the spa?

Cookie - after dealing with my MIL for over 28 years, I kinda gave up on her, lol! My MIL is nothing but trouble, she likes to stir things up! Have fun at the game.

Trish - Thanks! Enjoy your leg wo. Hope you got some sleep.

Kirstin - wtg, on D2 today.

Good night, ladies! See you all tomorrow bright and early!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.