Commit to get Fit & Lean for February 2015

Hi everyone! I just started month 2 of the 2 month rotation with RWH. Today's workout was LBC, and I added abs 1. This workout isn't done at all in the first month. I forgot how hard it is, lol. I was sucking wind. I feel good now though, so that's what counts.

The weatherman seems to not have a straight story as to what is coming our way. It could be heavy snow, or snow rain/ice/sleet/snow, who knows? My sons' school already called a 2 hour delay with a chance of a closing if the weather is worse than expected. I was hoping for another snow day myself as I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on. I'm trying to be good with my eating as I fell off the wagon this week, but how can you not eat wings on Super Bowl Sunday? Who are you routing for? I am hoping the Sea Hawks take it. . . it would make NFL history to have a team with the SB two years in a row. I only know that factoid from the radio, lol.

BBL

Kristin

Debbie and Kirstin - I would love to eat a real NY Pizza and meet you :) Let's do it, ok!

Kirstin - DH and I are routing the Sea Hawks :D Good job on your workout today.

Go Seahawks! Watching and suddenly realized I didn't check in. Think it was Katie Perry's songs reminding me of Cathe jogging my memory that I was neglectful. Ohhh, now they're up by 3!
Belinda, are you sticking with the Xtrain rotation?
Kristin, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow! We haven't had any. A two-hour delay once. Since the kids take public transportation and are quite reliant on breakfast and lunch for food, we seldom close. I have a ton of work to do tho, so I'm thinking of putting an orange in the freezer and my pajamas on inside out, and whatever else is supposed to give a day. Honestly, I've worked yesterday and today, and still need at least another day to get ready for this week. It is so hard to keep up.
Deb, how are you feeling? Hope you have recovered.
Waving hi to Amelia and Wendy.
Did sbf tabata yesterday and Cathe's pub today.
Cookie

Cookie - I am watching the game with DH. I also did a walking dvd while watching the game,:p needed to get some steps in LOL! Yes, I am still doing the Xtrain rotation, tomorrow I am starting week 10. Good job on your workouts.

Hi,

Today I did RWH Low Impact, I really liked that one. I realized that Lucy chewed my dixie cups! I cheated too much for superbowl. I bought wings but they seemed tos fatty, so needed to eat more crispy M&M's I bought;) We also bought White Castle burgers and they were so good. I really just watched the commercials but watched the last 15 min. of the game which was the most exciting part.

Snow & ice are coming but since I don't even have February's schedule not planning to work anyway.

Belinda - Too funny about doing a w/o DVD during the game. Thanks for starting us up this month, can't wait till you start April.

Kristin - It's looks like this round of snow is coming my way but still be careful because they are talking icing.

Cookie - My son who is in college is hoping for a snow day, somethings never change LOL. It didn't matter to me who won the game but it sure was exciting! Did you like the commercial with the Golden Retriever, so cute?

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

I ate super healthily yesterday, no junk :p Before the game we had steak and lobster (from Omaha steaks) and a salad. Yummy!

Cookie - it's raining here today. All the snow is gone. Yesterday DH and I bought a new vanity/sink for a guest bathroom. I broke the sink a few month ago. We ended up buying a new faucet, towel holder and so on. We also bought a vanity/sink from Costco on Saturday. I can't decide what style I like:oops: LOL!

Debbie - LOL, about the M&M's:D:p I really like RWH Low Impact too. Yes, I was walking while watching the game. I needed my step count:p I can't wait until April either. DH and I want to go to Florida for a few weeks. I saw the commercial with the golden retriever on youtube. Very cute!

Kirstin - hope you don't get all that snow. If so, stay save.

Today I am starting week 10 with XTrain rotation. I will do Burn Sets : CBS = 51 min and SBF.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

No school today thanks to this snow/ice/sleet/rain/ice storm. I took advantage and did Low Impact Hiit, the premix that does both workouts (#2). The rotation called for LIH 1, but with all the junk I ate yesterday, I wanted to burn more calories and fat and went for the double. I love the low impact hiits. I feel I get a very good workout without all the jumping. The rotation does not call for LIH again until the fourth week.

I am thinking that when I finish this rotation, I might do the Xtrain/RWH rotation, or I might do STS rotation and use the hiits for the cardio. Not sure. The STS 3 month would take me to May, and then I could do RWH again and lean out. Would that work? I don't know. Thoughts?

What a game that Super Bowl was, huh? I was floored when the Seahawks passed at the 2 yard line and the rookie intercepted it. Why would you throw it when you are so close to the end zone? That was such a stupid move. We were rooting for the Seahawks, so the ending was disappointing. I loved the halftime show. I love Missy Elliot and was shocked to see her appear. She looked really good.

Belinda- I wish I ate healthy yesterday. I feel like a bloated mess, lol. My diet consisted of chips, wings, pulled chicken sandwich, chips, candy and brownies. Yea, the perfect diet when you are trying to lose the last 5 pounds, not, lol.

Cookie- Did you get your snow day? I needed another day off too to catch up on my grading, which is what I plan on doing once I get off this computer.

Deb- glad I'm not the only one that ate all kinds of tasty treats yesterday. I already booked my hotel room for July. I am so excited to be going this year.

Waving hello to Amelia and Wendy!

Kristin

Happy Groundhog Day!
Not that the rodent would have been able to have put his head out today and see anything! It's been snowing like crazy all day.
Belinda, lol at you walking to get your steps in. That sounds like me. Sometimes I do pushups against the sink, and last week I realized that probably wasn't a good idea to do using the one at work. It's not supported very well! I sure wouldn't want to have to explain why it finally came off! Bet the new things look great!
Amelia, how are you doing?
Kristin, snow day!!!!!!!!! Yet, I'm still not caught up. All day I've been plugging along, tho, with the exception of having to shovel for the plow guy, a few phone calls, and working out. Great workout! You are very dedicated. I'm with you on the thoughts re last night's game.
Wendy, how are you doing?
Deb, glad you got to stay home today. It's been snowing here since last night, and its very windy. Did you ds get a snow day? I think it is the unsureness of it that makes it so wonderful. It always seems like a bonus.
Did an oldie but great one - Power Hour. If anyone's interested, I've been having really good luck making bread with the New Artisans Bread in Five Minutes a Day method. There are a few other books in the series including a gluten-free one. Amazingly easy.
Cookie

OMG! I can't believe I forgot to comment on the golden retriever commercial! That was so sweet. I loved it. Since we don't get Animal Planet with our crummy yet expensive satellite, I had to watch clips from youtube, and I was laughing out loud. TG I already have three dogs and a ton of snow outside, or I might have been sorely tempted to stop by the shelter...
Cookie

Hi,

Ugh, on the snow. I shoveled the back deck, front walkway, sidewalk & dug out the top of the driveway and everything hurts. TG not my back so far just my UB & LB it took me 1 1/2 hours. The snow was so heavy because of a layer of ice on top. Needless to say I will be going to Home Depot for more shovels the snow took it's toll on them & meo_O I counted that as my workout because I think even a 2lb weight would have been too much today:oops:

We are expecting more snow Thursday & Sunday:eek:

Belinda - It is fun to pick out a new vanity. You are so lucky to have only rain, bring some this way! Great job with your workouts;) We are making plans for Florida too!

Kristin - This was one snow storm I would have rather been at work instead:) I ate some leftovers for lunch but on a much smaller scale. I like your plans to end with RWH and your rotation choices. Is Low Impact Hiit 2 harder than 1? I did 1 and loved it but like the fact you can premix & do both.

Cookie - I'm thinking since you are further north you must have needed a chain saw to get through the snow & ice:eek: I have no faith in the groundhog after hearing this week's weather. DH & I were just saying we have never seen Groundhog Day will have to put on my Netflix list.

Waves hi to everyone

Hey girls,

Im doing really good, still on low carb. I got in 4 workouts last week ( my goal for now) and still feeling really good. Yesterday I felt kinda famished but I'm feeling better today. Sorry to go MIA again. :rolleyes:

No weight loss this week but expect my body is playing catch up right now with my eating. I weighed this morning and im up 1 lb from last weeks weigh in. Im not worried about it, im doing everything right so results will come.

I will bbl with personals
later gators

Good morning,

Today's plan is: XT Legs and SBF Upper Core + Weights + Cardio.

Debbie - that's a lot of snow :) I wish I could sent you some rain. How is your UB after all that shoveling ? Good job yesterday.

Amelia - good job keeping up with your workouts and eating.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Quick check in : workouts are done! Today is my son's birthday :) I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals.

Hello all. I just finished RWH LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps. My arms are pumped. I went up in weight on the shoulder rear delt flies. I felt such a difference. I went up on the bicep crazy 8s too and my bis are so pumped right now, lol.

We had a two hour delay for school today. I have not seen my 1st period class now in 4 days between last week and this week and it's only Tuesday. It looks like we are getting a little bit more snow Thursday and then something bigger might be coming Sunday into Monday. NOOOO!!!!!

Belinda- Happy birthday to your son! High fives on your workout.

Cookie- I missed the golden retriever commercial. My favorite was the run like a girl commercial. It made you think. . .

Deb- Low Impact 1 and 2 don't seem to be different as far as difficulty to me. . . there is just a different feel to them. I like two better, but I cannot put my finger on why. . . maybe it's that they don't use the mat? I like PLYO 2 better than 1 too and I think it is just more preference. Come to think of it, PLYO 1 uses the mat again. I like the step PLYOs. Although I am winded with the step PLYO, I have more fun with it. Which ones do you like better?

Amelia- nice job sticking with the diet plan and getting in those workouts. The results will be coming soon :)

Kristin

Hi,

I did Turbo Barre workout today. I didn't feel too sore today from shoveling but slept really good so I think that helped. Is it me or is this winter starting to look a lot like last?? Even the UPS man couldn't believe how bad our roads were yesterday.

Belinda - Happy Birthday to your DS!! I think more of the snow is hitting the North, hopefully the storm on Sunday goes another way:)

Kristin - I have only tried the 1st workouts but will let you know. I ended up taking the mat away during the workout because it was distracting me.

Amelia - Great job with your low carb plan. That does seem to help me the most too! I just would love to find some kind of balance.

Waves hi to everyone

'Morning!
Belinda, happy belated birthday to your son and you. It's really all about the mom. I did Suzanne's barre fire tabata today and liked it. Did you do it also?
Amelia, super on being consistent. I also like your confidence that you're doing the right thing and the results will show.
Kristin, gee how will the lack of time with the darlings affect your scores! Aggravating to have to even think of it. I haven't tried the 2's b/c rps 2 is so much more challenging than 1 for me, that I thought rwh 2s would also be tougher. Totally agree w/you on the run like a girl commercial. Loved it. Did you see any clips of the puppy bowl?
Deb, glad you're doing better. Shoveling, esp heavy snow is strenuous. And that's a lot of area you shoveled! Did your son get a snow day?
My commute yesterday morning was horrendous! A car ahead of me did a 360 and really scared me. TG nothing happened. At one point, I looked down, and the temp gauge said -22! Seriously! No delay called. Then I get into the city and had to walk in the streets since folks didn't shoveled their sidewalks. I was so happy to finally get inside. The snow emergency affecting parking took began last night, so it should be a lot of fun again today.
Cookie

Good afternoon,

Thanks everyone! We had an amazing day at my son's birthday yesterday. Today I did SBF Tabata and I walked my dogs. Tonight I will do XT Bic & Tricps. I also went for a nice long walk this morning. Dogs loved it.

Cookie - thank you! Not yet :) I will do it after I am done posting. Thank you!

Debbie - thank you! I hope you don't get hit with all that snow.

Kirstin - thank you! High fives on your workout yesterday.

I will to come back later if not tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.

Hi,

Today I did STS M3 D27 Shoulders, bi's & tri's. At least it was a little warmer today and the sun came out:) This month I have a light schedule so I must really focus on getting organized at home & with my workous.

We have a wedding next weekend so need to make sure my dress fits & get DH's stuff in order.

Belinda - Was it your birthday too?

Cookie - TG I don't think I have ever seen negative temps on my car or house thermometer! I did very skinny paths on all our walkways LOL.

Waves hi to everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.