COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR AUGUST 4,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do CCC today! I been sleeping like a baby since Sunday, needed that;)

Hopefully I will have enough power to catch up on personals!

Good morning! This morning I did the warm up and HIITs from Intensity and all of SM. DA is taking me to the Met and dinner after my class. I'm excited because the Alexander McQueen exhibit is still on so now I can go back and read everything since we didn't have enough time when I went with my mom's class. DA isn't as excited as me but he will deal ;)

Belinda, I have been sleeping like a baby too! We def need our rest. I took off work this weekend just to get a break from everything; not sure when the last time I really had a day off was :confused:

Kristin, funny thing is that a lot of the people I went to HS with who look like crap are the ones who were mean! Karma is a biotch ;) I didn't wind up working out last night. I was so beat. I was sleeping by 8:30 :eek:

Deb, that circuit class sounds awesome!

Hello to everyone who follows. Have a great day girls!

Good Morning Ladies!

I think I will go to the community center today to run/walk and then take a yoga class after. I've been pretty bad about cardio and yoga lately....:eek: I just have a hard time doing cardio in this basement....between the impact over the cement and no fresh air that I'm used to....ugh. As much as I appreciate being here, I'm already dreaming of my own place again...:confused:

So....DG....text me the other night (Monday)....and I was almost about to leave for my concert, so I told him I had landed a job (he's been poking fun about me being unemployed...*sigh*)....and he texts back " You're probably going to be selling pencils"...LOL! :mad: Jerk....so I tell him I was on my way to the concert, and to make a long story short, it turns out it's right near his office (which I've never been to)...so he says stop over after....which I felt weird about because I've never had anything to do with his personal life, but I have to say....I was impressed! He's got the nice corner office, glass windows, big ass desk,secretary sits right outside.... and I looked like hell...in my big band polo shirt, soaked with sweat, as well as my pants! LOL. Funny, he didn't really care....:confused: But I didn't let him come near me either....lol. Does it ever end with this guy,seriously???? :eek:

Belinda- Have fun with CCC! I haven't attempted that in a long long time! Sounds like you had a blast at the RT!!

Melissa- I am doing the full STS rotation, but everytime I feel like I start STS and am really into it...something comes up! Like....leaving for month for training...lol! lmao @ being mean about the mail man. You're too funny. So it's going well at the hospital??? I hear you about seeing people that have a hard time breathing...have you seen the new quit smoking commercials?? Way graphic....

Amelia- Any relief at the job yet?? Or are you still working those crazy hours?? Funny about the a/c! Ours has a light that comes on when it needs to be cleaned... or else I wouldn't have known either!

Kristin- Most of the weight that's come back has landed in the midsection.....I should probably be doing more circuits like you...:confused: But my desire to build muscle has taken over! lol. So when does this round of tee ball end? When do you go back to school?

Trish- Are you doing a rotation right now? Like I was telling Helene the other day...aren't RT's great for getting back in the game??? Love it! Real sorry I missed it. :(

Cookie- LOL! Thanks for the shout out!! :D How was that long week for you then the RT on top of it??

Deb- Cute story about the guy at your spinning class...awww...lol. I will get paid for training...I just need to hopefully start on Monday! What does Strength Fusion consist of?

Helene- Yep...see you tomorrow...;)

Geez, I THINK that catches me up!!!??? I'll BBL! Have a great day ladies!

OK,

Well, it's late already so I have to get going to work. Funny how that keep getting in the way. :p

I didn't workout yesterday, but I had a great night sleep. :D

Belinda: Is the internet any better?

Iris: Always love a good DG story. :D Gotta meet this guy some day.

Kristin: was it you who commented on the audition selection ;) I was looking forward to seeing one of your friendly faces in the tape. I just might be more disappointed than you guys.

Melissa: ROF about the mailman. At my wedding there was a guy doing some waiting that kept trying to talk to me. It was back home in France and I had been gone for more than 10 years. Turns out we were in high school together. To this day I still don't remember him even after he said it :eek: But I looked good that day :p

Alesia and Jessica: I hope you are doing well, having fun and enjoying your post RT week.

Amelia: Remember that your schedule is tougher now with work. So make sure you cut yourself some slack. It's hard because we like to workout so much but make sure to also get your rest. It's just tough sometimes to get everything done.

Deb: I am so excited, my gym has TONS of spinning classes, I am over the moon.

Trish: Hey Roomie. :)

Lori: Ya lurkin' ? :)

Cookie: Hope you are not too busy this week.

Have a great day ladies. I'll try and come back to post what I did.

Hello all! Not sure what workout I will do today. It will be another circuit style workout. I am leaning towards LIC or BM2 Bootcamp, which I have never done before, or Boot Camp, lol. We shall see what mood I am in ;). I might do Intensity step, lo hiit and then boot camp too. Cannot decide today!

It is a beautiful day out today and I am not sure what I want to do. I always work out during DS's nap, which is in the middle of the day. We have tee ball tonight, so I cannot do it tonight, I will be too exhausted by then. I dunno. Maybe just go for a walk with the boys and let Nikolas ride his bike for a while will be good enough, lol.

Deb- that class sounds like what I am looking for. I am trying to do more and more circuits to get rid of some of the belly flab that has crept back up, lol.

Iris- that new quit smoing ad makes me so uncomfortable every time I see it, and I do not even smoke, lol. I don't know why anyone smokes these days knowing what we know, and the expense of it!

Melissa- I have found the same thing to be true about people I went to HS with. Nikolas went to a bday party a few months ago and I thought the mom looked familiar. Then I realized it was one of the popular girls from HS. She looked so much OLDER than me. I went home examining my face in the mirror because it made me wonder, do I look tha told and just not realize it? LOL. Karma, gotta love that biotch ;)

Helene- I think we are all sleeping like babies at night since the RT!

Okay, I will bbl!

Kristin

Morning ladies,

I was up late last night so I slept in a little this morning. Felt awesome, but I'm still tired?? WTH?? Anyway, today's wo was STS TB UB premix. No time for an add-on:confused: I still haven't packed (me or the girls) for the trip and we leave at 8AM. Guess who's pulling an all nighter;)??

Kristin - Woohoo!! So glad you enjoyed LBB. I like the music in that one, too ;) And, how funny, I use the fanny lifter, too. No work call last night. Thankfully, my boss realized I'm not the night owl type:p. So glad you liked the egg whites. Other combos I like...egg whites/broccoli/mushroom, egg whites/spinach/brown rice, egg whites/spinach/plain oatmeal..I could go on and on....LOL!! Enjoy your day with the boys!

Deb - Strength Fusion sounds interesting!! Is it a weight/cardio mix? Just sent you an mfp friend request;)

Melissa - Funny about the mail guy!! That would have freaked me out, too. One time I called 911 on my neighbhor because he was standing in the street looking up at my house at 5AM!! People are weird. I am planning to get mucho sleep in on vacay. Pretty much all of my family is in TX, but I'm going to keep the visiting to a minimum. I need rest! Yeah, I'm a littel naive...really didn't think that one would get make the cut:rolleyes:. Enjoy the Met. Would love to see that A. McQueen exhibit;)

Belinda - ^5 on sleeping like a baby!! Makes all the difference, right? Enjoy CCC!

Iris - I wouldn't be surprised if you and DG end up married one day. He just doesn't give up:p No rotation for me right now. Just throwing stuff together, debating when to start STS...before or after low impact. TBD. P.S. DO NOT do cardio on the cement floor. I never felt any knee pain before I started doing that in my basement. Buy some puzzle mats or something to lay down.

Helene - ^5 on the great sleep. I'm trying to figure out if I'm still tired from RT because I am dozing off everywhere:eek:. But, I'll make up for it next week.

Hello to Amelia, Lori, Jessica & Alessia! Have a great day ladies!

Hello

Hey Everyone-

Sorry I have been MIA since Monday. My boss normally works remotely, but when she is in the office my week fly's by...not sure yet if that is good or bad! I have not been doing very well with my workouts---did not workout the last two days...just can't wake up and have had appoints, etc. after work :mad:! But I am getting up bright an early tomorrow morning and will work out all weekend when I am at my parents house watching the dogs! Very very excited that the dc groupon today was for 5 spinning classes! Ever since the RT---I am kind of addicted! :rolleyes: I have been doing well with my diet though, so that is exciting!

Personal update---have a date tonight with a guy I have seen a few times---he is very nice but we both have very different schedules. Regardless, no harm in letting him take me to a nice dinner (hopefully I can find a close substitute to fit my diet)-We shall c how it goes!

Belinda-Glad you sleeping! You needed it and I am sure your relaxing getaway this weekend will help!

Helene-Great job on your diet/exercise-glad you got some sleep-every once in a while we all just need to listen to our bodies!

Melissa-so jealous! I have been dying to see the A. McQueen exhibit since it opened. Just hope I make it to NYC before its gone :eek:

Kristin-I agree, I think the RT helped all of us catch up on some sleep! My vote is for Boot Camp-I love that one!

Ok, I know there was more I wanted to say, but I have to get back to work :rolleyes: Miss you all and have a wonderful day!

-Alesia

An Apology!

So in my hurry to post---I started listing everyone as they were previously listed on posts---and referred to my Mommy by her first name! oopps my bad mom! love you!

Good afternoon, its storming so this will be a short check in

School clothes shopping this morning then came home and did 4 circuits of Drill Max and wow:eek: i was challenged:confused: had to modify some of those moves. I forgot how intense Cathes workouts are!

anyways, the kids have a back to school bash at a local skating rink so we're headed there in about an hour.

Wanted to say Welcome to Alesia and Jessica:)

I will try and bbl with personals...

I'm back to report my workout. I ended up doing 4 DS BC upper body circuit, which is the first time I did this premix. I really liked it. I am glad this series tells you what equipment you need for every premix, because it is hard to keep track, lol.

Alesia- At first I thought your mom was coming out of retirement, going on a date (isnt she married?) then talking to herself, because I only read Bayern, not the whole screen name. Then I realized it was you. Then I thought. . . she is referring to her mom by her first name? LOL. Have fun on your date night.

Trish- the fanny lifter, lol, what a name for a fitness product. Yet many of us have it ;). Would love to have Cathe's top but it is close to $40. Too much I think. I forgot where you said you were going? I remember you talking about unpacking to pack again, lol. Have fun! Keep checking in ;)

Okay, gotta jump in the shower and get ready for some baseball little league style, lol.

Kristin

So in my hurry to post---I started listing everyone as they were previously listed on posts---and referred to my Mommy by her first name! oopps my bad mom! love you!

I love you too, Aleisa:eek: Silly girl! Have fun tonight, can't wait to see you this weekend♥

Just wanted to say, you girls rock!!! Have read everyone's post, just can't answer. My internet is still slow and it keeps throwing me out nonstop. Sorry! If they don't fix it soon, I will go nuts:p:eek:

Hi, ladies!
I figured if I am going to wear your shirt, I should probably check-in :rolleyes: It's very inspiring to read about all of this working out! Now I am thinking what I should do tomorrow!

Yesterday I took a spin class & today I did Body Fusion, upping my weights for the first time. I was pretty excited :D

Melissa- how was the museum? Where did you eat?

Alesia & Belinda- wanted to remind you that the name of the search site I mentioned is swagbucks.com I have redeemed 34 $5 Amazon gift cards so far! $170 for nothing =) love it!

Thanks for the motivation, ladies!

Have a great night,
Jessica

Hi girls,

Today I took a spin class, the gym has been quiet which I'm enjoying. This week flew by. I'm still tried too.

Belinda - Have fun on your weekend, where are you going?

Iris - That commercial stops me in my tracks, it would make me quit. Strength Fusion is several circuits with sets consisting of upper body, lower body, 1 min. of cardio & abs.

Melissa - Have fun tonight and enjoy your weekend off:)

Helene - So you'll be a spinner soon :), I was hooked after the 1st time. For the 1st few years I would spin 5 days a week, now 2x a week.

Kristin - I didn't see any flab on you, let's trade!

Trish - I didn't realize you were going on vacation. Have fun:) Too bad the new w/o's aren't out I bet your Mom would like them.

Alesia - Too funny about calling Mom by her real name:) We love hearing about dating stories here, have fun.

Jessica - We're going to have to change the back of your shirt now:)

Amelia - Do your kids start school soon, I remeber they start early?

Cookie - You must be leaving for vacation soon too, have fun:)

Lori - I hope you were able to have birthday cake.

Goodnight:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.