Commit to get FIT & Lean for April 2014!

'Morning! Up early, having a hard time sleeping with stuffed up sinuses.
Belinda, you are a machine! Did you ever take a rest week with sts?
Kristen, I'm with you on the year. It just feels endless. Believe it or not, I still haven't seen Frozen! I should pick it up since I hear so much about it.
Amelia, how are you and your family doing?
Vicky, do you incorporate Cathe's rotations into your plans?
Kelly, hope your week is going well.
Deb, miss you.
DH is out of town. Last night met two friends for dinner and had a great time. Wanted to watch UConn game but was too tired when I got home. My students have loved b'ball so that's how over the years I started paying attention to the finals, and to build their interest in going to college. Anyway, I used to say the only time they wouldn't have homework (which wasn't a lot anyway) was if UConn won nationals, then there was none for a week. When their men's and women's won about ten years ago, my kids were estactic. One year we had a principal who went to Syracuse, and a couple of my kids borrowed money from me to buy a carton of oj from the cafeteria. They gave it to the principal and told him that was all that was left of his team.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do BM2 Premix: Cardio Blast + BM2 abs, this evening I will do P90X3 X3 Yoga.

Cookie - sorry to hear about your sinus:confused: Mine are acting up too:confused: Of course, I took a recovery week from STS.

Kirstin - good job keeping up with your rotation and dog walks. I am losing lots of inches:D gaining lots of strength and losing some pounds. I am happy with my results! It's my first week of P90X3 Lean rotation, loving it already:eek:

Kelly - I didn't realized you building a house, how exciting picking everything out.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Hey girls,

Im off today and tomorrow but have to work Friday - Monday :mad: This is the 4th week in a row that I've had to work all weekend. But if I complain then drama starts and I will be 'complaining about my schedule and the pot will be stirred up" and I don't want to be looked at as a complainer.
so anyways :rolleyes: I will just complain to you guys instead :eek:

So I peeked at the scale and my spring break week didn't do hardly any damage. Only 1 lb up from my lowest :) Now to keep going.

Cookie - So glad to hear your DS is doing better. I will keep my fingers crossed that the meds continue to work. We're doing good, I actually started a new medication myself 3 days ago and so far so good. Wellbutrin I think its called. I just figure why feel down for no reason when there is meds out there to help..you know? :)

Belinda-Great job with your workout. I'm thinking about pulling out lowmax and doing it on the floor :) Then I will do a total gym workout.

Kristin- Busy, busy, busy... Great job getting in your workout

Jusca-Welcome :) I love PH. Have fun with KPC!

Kelly-Congratulations on your new home! I can't even imagine the excitement you must be feeling. Great job on your workout too

Hello to Vbrady, Debbie and Melissa

Belinda-great job on bm2 premix

My workout is done, just finished 30 minutes of total gym, I actually pulled out lowmax and started it then decided to clean my dirty house instead :eek:

have a good day girls.

Good evening,

Dog walk, P90X3 yoga and abs are done!

Amelia - good job on your workout, girl! Keep up the good work! LOL, instead of LM you did house max:p

Hi to everyone that checks in today. Have a great evening.

'Morning!
Belinda, glad to hear you took a rest week w/sts. You seem to have always gotten your workouts in. I think sinuses are going to be especially bad this spring. Even tho it doesn't feel like spring right now w/temp at 25. I try to drink a lot of water but then feel like I'm a bathroom inspector!
Amelia, hope the Wellburtin works well for you. DS is doing so much better, but yet it seems as if after all these years, dh and I are having a hard time trusting that it is good. Crazy, huh? TG he is doing better b/c before it was bad. His depression affects everyone. You are a much better person than I. My priorities are completely messed up. I'd do a workout over cleaning my house, but unfortunately work seems to get more of a focus and priority. I'm really very tired and frustrated with it being this way and need to figure out how to change it.
Jusca, welcome. I love KPC! Was just saying to my dh the other day how much I love that one. And it works my abs without me having to do a single situp.
Okay, so where's everyone? Hope things are great and you're all well and busy.
Did a Jessica Smith walking workout this morning. Needed something that seems easy but deceptively sneaky about making me sweat.
Cookie

3.15 mile hike done today, we took a different route and my legs were burning going up some of those hills :confused: 57 minutes total and now both DH and I are exhausted LOL :eek:

Weeping Willow :)
weeping willow.jpg

Cookie-Believe me, we are in the same boat with the house chores and workouts. I honestly will workout sometimes instead of clean if I desperately need to get a workout in ( or I will start barking chores at the kids;) so I can workout;) I know, im terrible :eek:) so far so good with the wellbutrin. I will keep my fingers crossed for your DS.

Belinda-I'm going to start calling you the energizer bunny ( you know from the commercials :p) You always get in great workouts. You go girl

Hello to everybody that follows. I will try and check in before work tomorrow. In order to reach my goal of workouts for the week I have to get in one more weight workout and two more cardios before Sunday. I can do it :cool:

Good afternoon,

P90X3 CVX and Gym Style Back, Biceps and shoulders are done!

Cookie - my recovery week was pretty active, I still was doing my first round of P90X3 Classic:D I did took a week of weight lifting. It's all good! I agree with you on the sinus.

Amelia - nice pic:D You really getting into painting, hah? Good for you! LOL, about me being the energizer bunny:eek: That's funny! The older I get, the more active I need to stay;) Wow, on the hike!

Debbie - hope you having fun at the beach and with your dad:D

Kirstin - how are you doing?

Kelly and Vicki - hope all is well.

Waving Hallo to everyone that checks in after me.

Hey girls, I've been up about 25 minutes and my eyes are still trying to close on me, come on coffee:confused:

So today is work ( blah) then I plan on doing a weight workout + a power walk. Maybe we can go on another hike? will see.

Hello to everybody, have a great day.

'Morning!
Belinda, well that must be a German-version of a rest week you had then! Guess you are the energizer bunny.
Amelia, sounds like a really great hike. I always feel better when I get outside to walk or hike. You have a lot of talent in many areas.
Hi, to all who follow.
Quick check in on my way out the door. Used rebounder while watching past episodes of 30 Rock - think some of their characters are based on people I know.
Cookie

Good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? The rotation calls for a 45 min run, Can't run with my heal spur/PF. Maybe I do a leg workout instead. I also will do P90X3 Isometrics (core, flex and balance) today.

Cookie - ROFLMAO, about a German-version of a rest week! Germans are very active, they are always moving. Good job, this morning.

Amelia - have fun at work and with your workout later today.

Waving Hi to everyone that check in today. Have a great workout and Friday. BBL!

Last edited:
'Morning!
Going to visit youngest son in NYC today! Haven't seen him in a while, so really looking forward to it. Going down to get in a couple more episodes of 30 Rock before getting ready to leave.
Waving hi to all who follow. Have a great day and workout.
Cookie

Morning girls,

My PF is really acting up this morning so I'm rolling my feet on a frozen water bottle. I already took some advil. I have got to get me some new workout shoes..I wish I could afford those orthopedic custom inserts. I wonder if I send doctor Oz a message about it he would offer to pay?;):p

So yesterday my phone died on me. I was going to send a text and the screen started flickering then it just went black - never to be seen again. I was kinda devastated since my life seems to be connected to that phone. All my pics and contacts lost. :( At least my phone service offered to send me a new one, free of charge. Pretty cool.

Yesterday ended up being a 40 minute hike and thats it. Today will be a double whammy workout since I need to get in a cardio and weight workout to complete my workout week. But first...its work. blah

Hello to everybody, I will bb after my workout tonight to report it. TGIF:)

Good morning,

P90X Agility X is done. I still have to do GS CT later this afternoon.

I will catch up on personals later this evening. Have great weekend, everyone.

Morning ladies! Hope you are having a great weekend :) It's nice here today. Supposed to get close to 70, and then snow tomorrow. Go figure. This whole mortgage thing is stressing me out.. One lender wouldn't approve us for a conventional loan, only FHA, but that is bumping our payment higher than we feel comfortable with. I don't know how this works - if one won't approve you for conventional, does that mean that none will? Praying so hard this isn't gonna fall through :( Did 30 min on the elliptical yesterday, as well as Butts and Guts, and today was the X52 premix off X10. I'll try to pop back in later with personals. Have a good day!

Good evening,

Just finished GS Chest & Triceps! Had an awesome afternoon with Aleisa, we tea at the Historic Rosemont Manor:D

Cookie - have fun visiting your son today. How many season of 30 Rock did you watch already?

Amelia - take care of your PF! You need to get new shoes:eek: I think new shoes would make a huge difference. I bought my orthopedic custom inserts from my doc. You can order them through amazon too. Price was the same!

Kelly - hope you can figure this out. My DH recommends calling a large home loan agency like Quicken loans. Not necessarily to get a loan from them, but they will provide you good information related to the various types of loans and maybe even identify more options for you and your family.

I will be back in the morning. Good night!

Morning,

Yesterday I did 30 minutes with the total gym, the double workout didn't happen. I had to push myself through the weight workout :confused:

Not sure what I will do today, perhaps take a rest day or some cardio.

I will bbl with personals

"Morning!
Belinda, the tea sounds wonderful. I'll have to google that place and check it out. Isn't it great visiting your kids as adults? I love it. I'm still on the first season! We hardly ever watch tv but since I trying to get miles in prep for the big walk, it is a great way to catch up. Long time ago, I worked for a law firm in 30 Rock, so I esp like seeing the area and the very few shots of the building they show.
Amelia, single workouts are plenty! Most folks don't even get that in. Does the deli get busier with the holidays also? How's your dh's family doing?
Kelly, I really don't know about mortgages. About 30 years ago, a snotty clerk said we couldn't possibly afford a mortgage. Yeah, well you can imagine, she was wrong! My dh didn't have much of a credit history and we never knew that was a negative. He had been so proud of always paying things off. I'd check around, and esp check on the loan rates. Ours is thru our credit union. Best of luck.
Had a great time yesterday. Got about 8.5 miles in so far today. That's about 1/3 of what we're supposed to do.
Waving hi to all who follow. Have a great next workout.
Cookie

Hey guys. I am sorry I have been MIA. Wednesday was my class, so no workout. Then I had a conference call Thursday night at 8,from 8-9, for the teacher leadership program I am participating in and by the time it was over, no workout again. TOTM finally decided to grace me with its presence, although I felt it coming all week long, and I was too tired to do anything else other than walk Baxter. Saturday was opening game day for DS's baseball league. They had the parade and then two ball games. I did walk/run with Baxter for 60 minutes, but no official Cathe workout. Today I did AB and I walked/ran with Baxter again in the morning, and then I just walked him again now after dinner. I also taught with oldest DS how to ride a bike without training wheels and he finally got it. I tried last year to no avail. He was so proud of himself and he was hugging me all day long thanking me for teaching him. So sweet.

I promise I will bb tomorrow to catch up on personals. I am just too wiped out right now and I have to bathe the little guy.

BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.