Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Tuesday, September 6th

Good Morning! Today is rest day of sorts for me. My buns are on fire from B&G yesterday! I'll be going to yoga later (Helene, I need to talk to you about that, btw..lol)

So my first day....fml. I'm not used to working with others who have a chip on their shoulder!!! wtf. The sales reps (which I'm not yet, I"m just customer care for the moment), just can't be bothered with anything. It's unbelievable to watch! And most of them (not all), were about as helpful as my pinky finger....:mad: Good thing I never take it personally anymore....way past that. If you want to be an asshole, that's your deal, you know?? I might not know my job yet, but dang soon enough I will, and I'll blow right on by the attitudes.....;) So day 2 today..early day, I go in at 7:30.

Helene- One more day for what??? So the day before yesterday, I decided to join at that Heartspace place. I said I was going to do yoga regularly, so I took the plunge and got 10 classes. So...if you ever want to go , let me know!!!

Deb- Yes I'm full time. :) It was rainy up here yesterday, and had the picnic inside....lol. Hope you enjoyed the red velvet cakes!

Melissa- Wow girl, crazy life you have right now!! How's DA??? You're test is coming up so soon!! I work a mile from my house...lol

Kristin- Have a great first day back to school!!

Trish- How is STS going?? Glad you enjoyed your weekend! you're right about that premix....I was cursing alright!!!!!

Ok ladies...have a wonderful day...bbl!

Quiet again today....

Iris: cool, I'll fill you in on the classes by phone. Sorry some people just aren't good to work with. Maybe they will loosen up later? One more day of Disney. Neck still completely stuck and we're flying in tonight.

Sorry to everyone else. I'll catch up later when I'm not on a phone.....

Hola ladies! Today was Imax, the original one. I was a sweaty beast! I took the stairs to my class today (8 flights) and I thought my legs were gonna give out cuz they were so fried :confused:

No late night eating for me last night, woohoo!! One down, many more to go ;) I'm trying not to buy ice cream (even the low fat/low cal/low fun kind) or vitatops because those have been my downfall; I can't stop at just one! I shouldn't really be eating dessert anyway...

Deb, lmao @the new bf. I already yelled at him for making me fat :p He said he couldn't tell and that I was nuts but I said the numbers on the scale don't lie!

Helene, I hope your neck feels better :( How did you pull it? Are you excited to come home?

Iris, wtf is up with those people?! Good for you in not letting them get to you; some people are just miserable and can't be helped; it's nothing against you cuz you rock! Screw them. DA is good...he went fishing with my dad all day Saturday while I worked lol. I thought I would come home to some fresh fish but did they catch anything? NOPE! I think they spent more time drinking beer than actually fishing ;)

Have a great night everyone!

Hi all!

I had a great first day at work. It was exhausting though, lol. I did manage to do PUB tonight though. :DNikolas was very nervous going to school this morning. He cried when I left and then he cried at the bus stop. I worried about him all day to come home and have him run up to me, "Mommy, Mommy, I like my teacher, she is so funny!" What a relief! It really is true. . . you are only as happy as your saddest child.

Anyway, I am so beat. I am going to have a glass of milk and hit the sack!

Melissa! I missed you on here. Glad you're back on track. . . how can we say no to ice cream in the summer? Now that fall is coming, our willpower will be stronger ;)

Helene- I hate that kind of pulled nerve/neck pain. It really is a pain in the neck :p Hope you have a nice flight!

Iris- hang in there. Maybe they are disgruntled about not having a contract yet? I know things can be pretty contentious between the union and the management for that company. My father worked for them for over thirty years. Just do your thing, and screw the rest :)

Okay, I am beat!

Hello to everyone else! BB tomorrow.

Kristin

Hey there! I've missed you all. Our Internet has been down, and I think it is actually a goner. Sitting in a library parking lot so I could find out how things are. I'm so behind in reading that I'm just jumping in here.
Iris, did you start at Verizon? We were at the one in Latham on Saturday to drop service on one phone and move it to another kids. People often are not nice. Sorry you have to deal with it.
Helene, hope your neck is okay. Did you bother it on a ride? Sounds like you're at Disney. Are you?
Melissa, did you say this is a new bf?!!! What did I miss? I'd like fishing with your dad.
Deb, I was making sauce yesterday and thought of you. Wish mine tasted like yours must. How's everything?
Amelia, how are you doing? How's your mil and the bakery?
Lori, how are you feeling?
Belinda, hasn't this been crazy weather over here?
Kristin, did you start back yet? Were you affected much by Irene?
Trish, did the girls start back to school?
I've been pretty good with working out. It was so motivating to see so many of the group last month. I am really looking forward to Cathe's new ones. They must be already ready.
Have to go. It is dark and chilly out here.
Cookie

Melissa, did you say this is a new bf?!!! What did I miss? I'd like fishing with your dad.

LOL, nooooooo...Deb said last night that I had a lot going on and a new bf was 1 of the things. Still with DA, nothing new (knock on wood!!!!). Nice job on keeping up with the workouts! I can't wait for the new ones...I'm getting impatient over here.

Hi,

I took a spin class this morning and there were extra bikes:confused: I'm guessing it's because of this weather, soon I will have waterfront property:eek: Not sure where/how I'm going to work tomorrow they are talking about a lot of road closures.

Belinda - I'm guessing your getting all this rain too?

Iris - Kudos on your attitude, it's only a matter of time when you won't need help & than they can just stick it;) Yoga sounds great.

Helene - You may want to stay longer, you don't know what your coming back to:) I hope your back is feeling better.

Melissa - It's easier to eat better in the winter, I think;) at least it's too cold to crave ice cream. Didn't mean to start rumors about DA:p

Kristin - I could just imagine how tiring your job is, when I volunteered in the classrooms I would be so tired & catch every germ. I'm happy Nikolas's day turned out good, kids are amazing:)

Cookie - I took a sauce out of the freezer for tonight's dinner:) I'm sure yours is fine, my meatballs turn out different each time . . . this batch's came out really good.

Amelia - How are you, are you still working a lot of hours?

Trish - Seriously, this rain is crazy . . . hope your commute is ok.

Lori - I'm thinking you must be at the 1/2 way point now:confused:

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.