*** Commit to get Fit and Lean Thursday ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Am I seeing right? This thread isn't started yet?

I had an awful night at work last night. I didn't get to relax until 4:40! Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Today is going to be a run on the TM and GS UB...probably B,S&B.

BBL!
Lori

Good morning ladies,

Thanks girls for the positive vibes, good thoughts and prayers for DH! Thanks Cookie for asking how I was doing! I truly appreciate it! DH surgery went well! DH is still in a lot of pain. The good news is DH is coming home tomorrow! He did ended up getting a private room:eek:

Today I did manage to get a workout in after the hospital. I did the Body Blast Timesaver #2 40 min. It was a nice mix!

Sorry, for not be able to respond with personals! I will catch up later!
Have a great day, everyone!

Belinda** Happy to hear everything is o.k. I was thinking about you when I was working out...wondering how you were doing. And you even got a workout in??? :):)

Im done with my workout. I did GS B,S&B, 5 mile run and CM#3. A good workout and I still have time enough for a snack before dinner. Counting cals is still going well. My friend isn't seeing results like I am...her's are slower...but thats cause she don't workout! Tut-Tut!

Kim** CF is cardio fusion. Do you have that workout? Its a goodie!

Cookie** Men..they are all the same! When I told DH last night that she doesn't give me a break when we are both off, he reacted just like I knew he would. All defensive and go on and on about how much he as to do. I got no where with it. I don't think he as caught on as to why I don't want anymore kids! The only Kari workout I have is her ab workout. Im usually sore the day after, but nothing today! Oh well!

I may be back later! Hope everyone is having a good day....wherever you are! LOL

Lori

Last edited:
Belinda - I am glad to hear that everything went well and that DH is going to come home tomorrow! ((((HUGS))))

'Evening!

Belinda, I am so relieved to hear things went well with the hub, and that you're hanging in there. I think it is harder on the family than the patient! How did you ever manage to a workout in? Awesome!

Lori, that was quite a workout. It's not worth getting into that kind of discussion with my husband. He just doesn't get it. Yesterday he acted like how easy it was that I didn't have to cook dinner. Hello! In the morning, I had to prepare it all for the crockpot to cook it all day. I left him the cleanup from my nonexperience. He's really a nice guy, but I think it might be a chromosonal problem.

Kristine, how was your day?

Amelia, are you feeling better today?

Trish, I woke up last night and was awake for a few hours. Thought of you and how you cleaned, but all I did was think about cleaning, didn't do any. However, it sure made it tough to get up this morning for work. Didn't get in a workout since I needed to rest.

Iris, Kim, and Cheryl hope you are all off either working out and relaxing and that things are well.

Cookie

Hello Ladies!! Today was a lazy day for workouts, only a 30 min walk. My upper shoulders and chest is still hurting from S&H and kb yesterday!

Belinda- I am glad to hear that DH is doing well. You amaze me, you got a workout in, good for you!!!

Lori- Good job on the workout!! Regarding your question yesdterday, do I have Cardio fusion, yes, I just am not good w/acronyms. :D

Hey Kristine, how are things going for you?

Cookie- I know that you like kb workouts. check out Kelly Coffeny new dvd www.coffeyfit.com and there is a thread that links you to a clip of the workout. Here is the link to the thread: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254371

It looks really good!!! I pre-ordered it yesterday. I hope you get this post in time enough to pre-order.

Hello to everyone else!!

Ameilia- I am having a birtday party after work tomorrow. Just a few dozen :D friends having drinks, appetizer and cake after work. I will have a martini for you! :) Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and blessed year!!!

Evening Everyone,

Today was a crazy busy day at work so I couldn't post until I got home! Good workout today...4DS KB cardio & abs. I am officially finished with rotation and have to think about the next one. I'm starting to chicken out on bootcamp. I don't think my knees can take all of that IMAX in one week..LOL. I'm gonna have a look at the other rotations and see if I can talk myself into something else. We'll see.

Hey Lori - Sorry work was such a pain for you last night. Your wo was incredible though, as always. Add my DH to the list of husbands that don't quite get it. At least once a month we have this conversation. DH says, "I thought you were going to do...blah, blah, blah" and I"m like "When was I supposed to fit that in?? After I got the girls up, dressed, fed, off to dance class, back for lunch, down for a nap, then off to the grocery store, back to make dinner, give baths and get DDs ready for bed??" By the time I reach the 3rd item in the list he is like "OK, OK, forget I asked!" And in my head I am saying "EXACTLY!!"

Hey Belinda - Glad DH's surgery went so well. Hopefully, the pain won't last for long. Glad to see you got a wo in:)

Cookie - Sorry to hear that you had a sleepless night last night. It's usually my brain that I can't seem to turn off that keeps me up. I always feel so helpless when that happens. Thankfully I had no problems last night. Hope you have better rest tonight.

Hey Kim - Thanks for sharing the link to Kelly's video. This does look like a good wo.

Ok. My eyes are getting droopy, so I'm going to sign off. Hope to talk to y'all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.