Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Thursday, September 8th

Good Morning Ladies

Yesterday I did Cardio Fusion (Step) in the morning ( I think i said that yesterday), and then did BM2 double upper body last night. :eek: Today is a rest day, kind of. I'll go to yoga again later today. Back to work today at 7:30 a.m.....

So I did it...I finally completely cut loose from DG. (Not that I've seen him all that recently). It took me twice...I think he thought I was kidding the first time. I'm not the least bit sorry.....LOL. A man like that, his feelings don't get hurt. I hope after TWO stinkin years of on again off again he'll move on to the next!

Deb- Wow it sounds like the flooding is really bad by you. :( Glad you got a workout in at home! I did enjoy my day off, it was very productive!

Kristin- Meet the Teacher night on the 3rd day of school is pretty early! I hope it goes well for you! I'm sure it's an adjustment having to wake up so early, again!

Amelia- I know you know how I feel! LOL. I'm hoping to always ignore it. It's hard because this job is performance and commissions based! AND it was AWESOME benefits! Not too many other companies offer the benefits VZW does.... I mean I understand complacency starts to happen after a while at a job, but really, it's out of control for some at our store!

Trish- Ohh noo @ your workouts gone missing!! LOL how does that happen?

Melissa- Omg @ dissecting cats....I could never ever do it!! A frog maybe, but no the animal I hold near and dear! How did it go??? lol @ getting around a partner in Ab Circuits

Belinda- What workout did you do yesterday?? I couldn't follow all the letters and numbers...LOL!!!

Helene- I'm so sorry to hear about your flight!! :( How were the kids?? They must have been so tired!! Yoga was great, I'm actually going back tonight for a 5:45 class with Mary Beth? We will definitely go!

Have a great day ladies!

Morning,

Iris: wow you are trying classes and teachers I've never tried. You'll have to let me know how they are. I know benefits is such a big thing lately. What a system we have to deal with. Your sunglasses are still on my counter. You still have my purple mug?

Kristin: www.myfitnesspal.com. Come and join us :). I guess I'd better look and see when meet the teacher is. I'm a bit out of touch this week.

Deb: ugh on all the flooding by you. September is usually nice but what a mess this one is turning out to be! My workout room is my favorite room in my house :)

Trish: I didn't even call to see how DS' first day was. Is that horrible?

Melissa: I don't want to hear about cat dissection either. Make me want to throw up. Then again, it would cut my appetite.... Go ahead then, make my day!

My neck is still bothering me but I will try and do the floor/barre work from LBB tonight. That should be OK.

Hi to everyone that comes later and have a great day!

Hallo girls,

I am up since 4 am:confused: the internet was down again, WTH? :confused:This is really making me mad:mad:

Iris - JM30DS L2 D5 = Jillian Michelas 30 Day Shred, Level 2 ,Day 5;)

Helene - what happend to your neck? Have fun with LLB tonight.

I will do JM30DS L2 Day 6 today. Guess what? The scale is moving again.

I will be back later, if my internet doesn't go out again:confused:

Afternoon ladies,

My wo this AM was MM UB premix + MM Abs (inspired by Amelia:D + iClimb15. MM LB premix is lined up for tomorrow. Haven't done it in so long, can't remember if it was one of the really torturous ones!!

Iris - BM2 DBL UB is a good one...and a long one! LOL! Yoga tonight sounds fun. I did a Crunch one the other night with my girls. They were so goofy I couldn't get my breathing right. Finally I put them to bed :p I don't know what I do with my DVDs but sure enough, they end up somewhere I never would think to look (I just found low max after being missing for the whole summer). Thank God for downloads. Now, if they start to go missing, I need help! ^5 on ditching DG.

Helene - Nah, don't feel bad about calling. I really only called to see what time school ended (this week they have 1/2-day sessions) :confused:

Belinda - I feel for you with no internet. It's awful not being connected. WOOHOO!!! So happy to hear the scale is moving. I guess JM is making a difference;)

Melissa - So, how was the dissection? (My skin is crawling right now!)

Kristin - Nice job on LBB. We got a little peak of sunshine this afternoon. Hooray!! The little ones are growing up...everyone loves school and didn't miss me one bit! HA!

Deb - OMG @ the traffic delays!! Avoid the DMV at all cost. I hope by the time I go back to renew my license in 2013, they will have re-opened some old branches:eek:

Hope everyone else had a great day and got a little bit of sunshine. I'm signing off and heading home:)

Hallo girls,

I did JM30DS Level 2 day 6, than I did Circuit Blast " cardio only" plus Heavy bag workout from MMA Boxing. I was a sweaty mess.

Trish - fantastic job on your workouts today. Yes, JM is awesome. I also losing inches, which I love;) Alesia is doing the JM30DS too. She love it!

Have a good one, everyone! Will try to be back later!

Hi girls! This morning I did HIIT Pyramid and HIS from 4DS. Also climbed the 8 flights of stairs to my class; I wasn't going to but I decided to push it. THEN, I walked 1.5 miles home after I dropped my car off at the shop instead of calling my bro to come get me (nothing major, just need new front brake pads).

So, remember how I told you guys I got stuck with the physics prof I had last year who I hated? And how I gave him a horrible review and complained to the dept. head? Well, last night 10 min before class ended he goes "Mind if I sing your praises to the class for the rest of the time?" and I wasn't 100% paying attention so when no one said anything I looked up and I'm like "Are you talking about me???" and he's like yeah. Holy crap!!! He said I was the best writer he's had in 5 years and an "exemplary science student" and he made me group leader of our lab class LMFAO!!!!! I sucked at the lab write ups and I always bumped heads with him, so I'm thinking he said it to get a good review this semester ;) Now the dilemma is, do you think it's safe for me to ask him for a recco for PT school? I'm still kinda scared to see what he will actualy come up with :eek:

ITA with Helene in that you girls should join MFP! Come on, all the cool kids are doing it hahah ;)

Helene, yeah the schedule is nuts right now, but I'm getting adjusted. I'm keeping busy which I like so I guess that's a positive. How's the neck feeling? LOL, I thought I was gonna lose it when the cats came out but it actually wasn't too bad....except 1 of my stupid lab partners thought he was Jack the Ripper and mangled the damn thing!! He was a scalpel nazi too and wouldn't let the rest of us do anything OR listen to us...UGH. Thank God we don't get graded on the dissection.

Kristin, how'd your meet the teacher night go? That is really early in the year. I better see a friend request from you on MFP ;)

Deb, how'd you guys do with all the rain today? One of the highways on the way to school was flooded but open; I was afraid I was gonna get stuck!

Iris, :eek: @ DG! Do you think he will get the hint? I bet he will be touching base within a few weeks ;)

Belinda, awesome jpb today with your WOs!!!! And CONGRATS on the loss!! That is great to hear you're seeing results. Maybe I should break out 30DS too. One of the PTs today was telling us how she started doing it. Made me want to try it out again.

Trish, LOL @ losing the DVDs. Just wait, next year we will be dissecting cadavers in PT school and I will tell you ALL about it ;)

Have a great night girls!

Hi all! I am exhausted :( So no workout tonight. Got home at 9:30 and stuffed my face with ice cream and chips. :/

Now tomorrow I have to go in early for bus drills tomorrow. On a positive note, I will get a paycheck :)

Hi,

Today I did shoulder's & back didn't even pop a DVD in. The mall that closed for a week, closed again today someone told me that some manager's didn't want to close right away and the mall managers said they would call the police if they didn't evacuate:( I was their yesterday & there was some damage to the store but the employees looked so down.

Belinda - Wow, you packed in a lot of w/o's today.

Iris - I'm guessing DG won't take no for an answer. Do you get the same day off everyweek?

Helene - I don't remember this much rain in September . . . finger's crossed could this mean less snow:)

Trish - Be careful tomorrow in NY. I like to split up MM too . . . great job!

Melissa - I couldn't read your description to Helene:eek: Maybe the professor took it as constructive criticisim. I'm surprised it wasn't annoyomous:confused:

Kristin - I'm sure the 1st week of school is exhausting.

Hi Amelia, Cookie & Lori

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.