Commit to Get Fit and Lean - Sunday, June 12th

Not much to say today... :confused: I'm about to do BM2 Cardio and Weights Premix. I haven't worked out since Wednesday... :( Then off to the gym to see a couple of clients. Things went from bad to worse on Friday. Seriously, I don't know how much longer it can go on like this. UGH.
Sorry to keep bitchin' about work! I will bbl to catch up on personals!

Morning

Yesterday I managed to get in Step Moves, today Im going to get on the treadmill and listen to some tunes...i need the release from all the drama in my life......... Blah doesn't even begin to describe it...my gosh, im not superwomen here:mad: The house is a wreck, no clothes are washed, except for what i manged to wash between work/home/kids/MIL/ &BULLSHIT ...im done worrying about it. So im going to take my @ss to the treadmill and let DH handle the house work today;)

No wonder its hard for me to focus on my eating when my attention is pulled in four different directions?:confused:

ok...i feel better. (and sorry for the cursing, I do that when I'm mad:eek:)

Iris-B*tch away girl...we all need to sometimes (*look above* ). Sending you some {{{Hugs}}}

Morning,

Can I join the party?

Iris: I don't know what to tell you girl. You've got my sympathy and if you ever need to chat or anything you know how to find me. :( I did open a bottle of wine last night :eek:

Amelia: Yes, you house still probably looks better than mine. Because it's been going on for a long time here. And unless people come over, my workouts come first. Well that's when I can get them in. This week has been horrible. Don't know where my motivation went. But I am looking for it because it makes me miserable not to have it..... A shrink would have a field day with me :eek:

I'll try to catch up with the rest of personals later.

Yesterday we went to an indoor waterpark with the kids. It was raining outside all day so we went to water inside. LOL. But we had fun. We went there at 10 in the morning and left after 9pm. And this morning my body is beat. Even the soles of my feet! But we had a blast. It was a nice break.

And now here is my pity party..... This week was rough. My mom went in for surgery and I couldn't even call her. Turns out the clinic where she was at uses toll numbers for people calling in and nobody could figure out how to put me through (even AT&T :mad: ). Finally my mom called me because she hadn't heard from me :confused: she knew something had to be up. I was able to call her back at the number that showed up on the phone which was different. Anyways, it was routine surgery but still a major one (hip replacement) and I wanted to be there for her. Also my best friend at work found out her dad has stage 4 cancer and he is not doing well at all. Totally heart breaking.....

OK, I'm done for now. Sorry. Have a great weekend :)

Morning!
Amelia and Iris, boy, do I wish you both didn't have all this going on. It must be so hard. Vent away. Is working out releasing any of the stress?
Kristin, enjoy your ds party. Good idea having it indoors and not at your house.
Melissa, for some reason I always think people drink more white wine in the summer and red in the winter. Is that right?
Deb, yesterday was graduation. Thanks for asking. It went well, as did the party. Her brothers left this morning, and I still have some clean up to do. Did you get the herbs and flowers in? What a pain about the dr's visit. Now you have to fast again.
Helene, hope you're getting a little solo relaxing time. What did you decide to do about the other thing?
Belinda, think we're stopping in DC for a visit later this summer. This weekend doesn't sound so hot and humid down there, is it?
Lori, how are you feeling today?
Trish, come out, come out whereever you are!
No workout yesterday or Friday - either getting ready for the celebration or busy with it! Today hoping for GS BSB and some cardio. Have a ton of paperwork to get ready for work tomorrow also. Think I'm back to journalling my food - need to do something to feel like I'm not completely out of control.
Cookie

Evening ladies! Today I did 4DS Bootcamp: LOVE that one! Also had a tasting for Veev which is an acai spirit. The store was unbelievably slow but I sold a couple of bottles; always better to get something down I guess! Tonight DA and I are going to see the Hangover 2. I still have my "bonus" from the hole: a big fat 2 movie tickets. They really spare no expense huh ;)

Kristin, how was the party? That Pump It Up place sounds awesome! I would have a party there!

Iris, I'm sad to hear you're having such a hard time at work :( I hope things get a lot better for you! Don't apologize for venting: vent away!!!!!! That's what we're here for ;)

Amelia, I'm cracking up that you spelled out 'bullshit' (and in caps) and wrote 'ass' in code. LOL!! Too funny :D Hope your day got better!

Helene, how was the wine? I've decided I am becoming a wino...not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing :confused: How is your mom doing? I am SO sorry to hear about your friend's dad. That is so awful. {{HUGS!!!!}}

Cookie, yup people usually drink more white wine in summer because it's served cold as opposed to red which is served at room temp. Also, white tends to be lighter than red but it really depends on what varietals you're drinking. Glad to hear the grad went well! Come join us on MyFitnessPal! It's a great site and you can do all your food journaling there (plus check in with us ;) ).

Enjoy what's left of your Sunday, girls!

Evening all! Birthday party was awesome. My little guy had a blast and when everything was over he said, "Today was a great day!" Later he said, "Thank you for my birthday party!" How sweet is he? He was soooo happy.

I was also surprised by a little birthday gift (my birthday is this week). My friend who is coming with me on the Cathe RT gave me IMAX 3!!!!! I was so excited and after eating all kinds of junk today, I gave it a whirl. I loved it!!! The music and the combos and blasts are so much fun! I also did pilates based abs.

Melissa- I am dying to see Hangover 2!!! That and Bad Teacher, for obvious reasons, lol. Hope you have fun!

Cookie- I have been journaling my food for two years now, and it keeps me in line for the most part. It might not be a bad idea to write it down. It keeps you focused.

Helene- (((HUGS)))) I hope this week is better for you!

Amelia- hang in there. It is hard to be good with food when all crazy things are going on.

Iris- you hang in there too!

Kristin

Hi,

We all need to vent at one time or another so stop your worrying and vent away:) Yesterday I did only the floorwork for GS legs & PUB legs it was a nice change. I was sore today so I did stretching and a few ab exercises.

So I forgot to tell you guys I had a celebrity sighting on Friday at my gym. The Jets QB Mark Sanchez was working out at my gym, he lives in town & the Jet workout facility (in town too) is closed because of the strike. I noticed all the young girls dolling themselves up in the locker room:)

Iris - Don't worry about venting here, we are just sad you have to go through this.

Amelia - It must be hard because your just getting used to working and to have more thrown your way just isn't right.

Helene - I hope your Mom has a quick recovery and sorry about your bf's Dad:(

Cookie - It's funny I was thinking about journaling too because I journal my weight & w/o's everyday but not my food. I'm happy the graduation & party went well, hopefully you'll have an easier week ahead.

Melissa - The acai spirits sounds good, healthy?:) Let us know how Hangover 2 is, waiting for it to get to Netflix.

Kristin - So sweet to be 3 again:) Great birthday gift, I haven't pulled IMAX 3out in ages.

Lori - I hope your feeling ok.

Belinda - How was your trip to DC?

Trish - I think the RT is about 6 or 7 weeks away:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.