Coach Sean! :(

I just got the news too, and I'm shocked and completely sad and am in tears over this. Coach Sean cannot be gone, this is just not happening. I'm doing Press Play tomorrow...

What the hell happened? Do we know? This is unbelievable. Such a vital, energetic, charming man. How can he be gone?

This is so sad.

Clare

:( This is unbelivable...so sad....

no more info available? I am not on FB.........

..and I just did CC#3 this morning...unbeliveable.

Last edited:
I must be blind because I don't see this post on Facebook. I looked up both by Cardio Coach and Sean O'Malley. does he have a third FB name that I am not finding?

Rhonda

Anyone know what happened? Did his sister say? I can't believe this. I googled it but nothing is coming up. Are we sure this is true?

I must be blind because I don't see this post on Facebook. I looked up both by Cardio Coach and Sean O'Malley. does he have a third FB name that I am not finding?

Rhonda

Rhonda, it's on Cardio Coach Press Pay Saturday page! I am still in shock!

I am so heartbroken to learn of his passing. He meant so much to so many.

So sad...I have used his workouts to help train for some big races, my PRs are because of Sean (and Cathe). He was a sweet man too. I posted something on Facebook about him once, and he gave me 10 free downloads to give to my friends. And he kept contacting me to make sure they worked and that everyone was enjoying them.

Can't understand how this happened????

RIP coach Sean.... I too looked online & could find no news @ this... Michele Franz was a big fan, wonder if she has any info??

Amazing, thoughtful & uplifting workouts & message- he was totally 'connected' in the creation if that material. Love & support to his close friends & family....

Hi,

I discovered yesterday on this site there was a statement that Coach Sean had passed away. I'm sad to say this is true. I did check the link Belinda gave and although I couldn't find anything about it on Cardio Coach facebook page when I looked I did hope that it was not true. I just checked Sun-Sentinel.com which is a local newspaper to Boynton Beach area in florida, and they do have a Classified listing in the Obituary for a Sean Michael O'Malley passed away Sunday March 25th, 2012. He was only 40 years old. This is a huge tragedy and I'm reeling from this in shock and in tears. I have no idea what happened to Sean that caused this other than it must have been something major and sudden. This is a huge loss for his family,friends, and fans he will be sorely missed and loved. I am still just shocked and saddened deeply by this I know I'll miss Sean but at least I still have him in cardio coach I can still hear his cheering me on and encouragement. RIP Coach Sean.

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.