Clothing in Cathe Live

firemedic

Cathlete
I have seen now in the road trip kickboxing class on the live step on it class that some people are wearing black tank tops with colored writing down the left side like "work it" and also pants in the road trip class. My question is, are these your clothing that you sell? I really like the tank tops and was wondering where to get them. I didn't find them in your online store but I was wondering if it's something you sell in your gym and if anyone can purchase them?

Thanks and have a great weekend:D
Kim

Hi Kim....Whatever participants wear to CatheLive is their own clothing. We don't sell anything that they wear. As far as the roadtrips go, unless it is an item that you see in "Shop Cathe" it is not something that we sell.

I have seen now in the road trip kickboxing class on the live step on it class that some people are wearing black tank tops with colored writing down the left side like "work it" and also pants in the road trip class. My question is, are these your clothing that you sell? I really like the tank tops and was wondering where to get them. I didn't find them in your online store but I was wondering if it's something you sell in your gym and if anyone can purchase them?

Thanks and have a great weekend:D
Kim
I find mine (graphic tank tops) at target, old navy ...etc...also, I only shop online so go to their websites to see...I actually have the WORK IT one you are referring to ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.