Clip for new step #1

firemedic

Cathlete
I just watched on the new clip for one of the new steps and it looks hard. There is so much footwork that it looks like its going to take a while to master. But for me, I love that. Cannot wait for more clips. Thanks Cathe and crew!!!!

clip for step #2 looks like it has more power to it. The steps look easier to learn, but the step workout looks harder, almost like intensity step (but not that instense). I cannot wait for these new workouts!!!!!

Ooooh, they both look and sound great!!! Two very different routines. I love the challenge of BOTH the complicated and athletic step wo's from Cathe. The music is a great mix of old and new stuff - I heard a Pink sound-alike in there yay! These are going to be so much fun!!!!!!! :D:eek::D

That looks like a LOT of footwork, but I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for my new workouts, and I LOVE the clips. Can't wait for more...:D

Oh man I am so excited about these - especially the one that has the more complicated choreography. I LOVE choreography - makes the workout just fly by.

Brigitte---I found them on Cathe's UTube Channel.

Rockin' Step #1 definitely has some challenging moves, so it'll probably take awhile for me to learn the choreography. I'll be doing a lot of modifications at first for all those spins, but I think, once you get it down, it will be a fun workout (like Step Blast, which I'm still working on--haha!---I'm into combo three, though, so w/determination, even a klutz like me can do i). I probably won't tackle this one until I'm on vacation in November or leave over Christmas, plenty of time to tack it on to a regular workout.

RS #2 looks easier to master, in terms of the choreography. Looks like a lot of familiar moves mixed in new ways. I'm glad I figured out those reverse v-steps and step sweeps, and now enjoy them. :D

Cedie really motivates me in Cathe's step workouts. She is so graceful, light on her feet, and most of all, seems to be having so much fun.

I love Cathe's hair up. And I can't wait until those green-trimmed Fabio shorts are available!!!

Thank you Swimmer for your reply :)

I super excited to see these....off to town I go with the lap top, can"t wait to see them!! Thank you for the descriptions of them, I love Cedie's energy and Cathe's hair up too:)
Wish I could see them right now, but it would take forever on this computer.....dail up is a pain:rolleyes:

Brigitte:)

they are on cathe's youtube channel, facebook, and now under the blog on her home page. But they go up on facebook and her youtube channel first. You can get to her youtube channel from her home page under "out sites" tab. Hope this helps.

You can also see the clips at ShopCathe. Click on "Cathe's 8 New Videos" on the left sidebar to see them available for sale with all the info on equipment and premixes, in addition to the clip.

Wow, I am wayyy excited about these after seeing the clips. The energy levels were great - I wanted to step along with the clips!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.