!!!!!!!! clean / tidy FRIDAY !!!!!!!!

So, about the Sports Med Dr yesterday... First things first - he is HOT! I mean totally sexy. I am a happily married woman, but when he walked in and started pressing on my hip/pelvic bone, I was totally blushing. Anyway!

My twisted and turned me, checked my pelvis to make sure it's not titled (told me it was "as good a pelvis as he had ever seen" LMAO!) and he did x-rays. Nothing showed on x-rays, but he still wants to do an MRI to completely rule out a stress fracture and other problems.

I go next Wednesday for my MRI, then the following Monday for a follow-up with him (remind me to wear something fabulous for Dr. McDreamy - KIDDING!). Depending on the outcome of the MRI, he will probably have me do some PT.

I really really don't believe it's a stress fracture, but what do I really know? He said he would *prefer* if I didn't run until he sees me again, but that's gonna be hard! My *official* HM training program starts Monday... Chris threatened to have the TM removed from the house if he caught me running...

I'm gonna try some step this morning and see how that goes. BBS!

patti, glad alll is well, i forgot abt your company. have fun!

katie, rofl abt your dr!!!! you are funny!!!!! sorry abt the running tho....ugh. have fun stepping! im finally enjoying it again. i think i just needed some new stuff to learn

-
must do sthing fun w/ dds today.....swim, pottry painting place....not sure yet

i did leaner legs last night....after i had got my pjs on & contacts out! i couldnt stand to take a 2nd rest day! cardio tonight

Kate, have fun with DDs today! Swimming and pottery both sound super fun! And ^5 on the WO last night - what motivation!

GS legs is done along with core from Amy Bento's abs & stretch !

I just had a protein pancake w/ pb & bananas. yum! Oooh , and I subbed plain yogurt for the cottage cheese today and it worked out great. A little different texture, but also very good.

Katie: LOL @ your hot Dr. !!! At least you won't mind going to the dr. now !!!;) I bet you won't miss any appointments. :D

Kate: enjoy your *fun day* with your girls ! I'd trade you my cleaning day !!!!

I'm hoping to get out and enjoy the beautiful day later too. Sunny , low humidity and 85 today. Perfect in my book !:cool: Oh! And it's FRIDAY!!!!!:D:D:D

Have a good one !
Becky

Have a good day, Katie!

Becky, GREAT wo and yummy breakfast!
Have fun cleaning!:p:rolleyes: Yuck! I spoil myself and have a cleaning lady come!:eek: I DETEST cleaning bathrooms!:p
Your weather sounds lovely!

Brekfast was cheerios w/ some gluten-free granola stuff sprinkled on top. And a banana.
AM snack will be some cherries....mmmmm
I think we're going to go out to lunch! Grilled chicken salad, no doubt!
Dinner will be stuffed peppers...I hope!

Kate, can I come for dinner? I think we're having dollar tacos from Famous Taco. Very delish, but so greasy. How's your boob today? And how's the chubbmeister? Where are you going for lunch?

Becky, have fun cleaning. I don't envy you.

Patti, enjoy your company!

Katie, do you consider that good news from Dr. McDreamy? Not the no running part, but the it's not a stress fracture part? And don't worry about starting half marathon training a week late. Don't forget, I didn't really train at all (the farthest I ran beforehand was 5 miles), you have such a good base, you'll be fine.

Klaudia, are you ready to go yet? What time do you leave tomorrow? Will you have a computer with you?

Nina, how are you settling in?

Robin, how was work with your chest cold? Are you feeling any better today?

Hi Angie! I hope you're having fun in England.

Colleen, do you get to relax this weekend? No work on Sunday morning, right?

Steph, do you have another busy day on tap? Were you the one who asked what I teach? I teach librarians how to use software, basically. It's behind the scenes stuff that patrons never see, but lets them get books from all over the state. How about you? What do you teach?

Okay, off to work. Oh, Kate! Do you know McPhee Electric out of Potterville? They were here today to put condiut back up. I'm guessing M knows them or knows of them. They were done fast, so that was good. But they came at 7:40! Jim booked them and they told him they'd be here first thing, but being the dufus he is, he didn't ask when that was. So they called at 7:15 and said they'd be here in 20-30 minutes. So I said, "Why didn't you ask them what time first thing is?" His response, "Nobody comes before 8." Well, duh, yeah they do! Idiot.

anne

Last night when I came home I thought it was Friday night. I rushed home to see my fav show Monk for nothing.

Katie did u slip him my phone #? He tilted your pelvis...like Elvis:eek: I'm telling. Sorry about your knee and I hope it just over use and will heal up in a few days.

Kate I'm with you...I need some new step w/o to learn. How's are baby and what did you send Mike out for last night? Was it medication?

Becky great w/o. Doesn't it feel good to stretch after Gym Styles

Anne thanks but no my chest is still congested but at least it's loosen up. Today I have to talk all day too. "Would you be interested in saving 5 dollars by signing up for JC Penney's Rewards"...this is what I have to say all day long. Nobody comes before 8.:D:D too funny

I went grocery shopping w/o my kids and it felt so good. Did I tell ya it back to school Aug 25th....YAY. I'm going to celebrate by starting STS again. I have no appetite this morning but I'll make some eggs. Drinking my raw honey with mint tea.

BBl

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!

I am glad it is Friday but I am mad because I have to get up early tomorrow to visit my family in Philly. Last year we left late and it took over 4 hours in stop and go traffic on I-95 (usually takes 2.5 hours). We don't need to be there until 2 but we have to leave early so I need to get up early to get my workout in. I would like to do insanity plus legs but I don't think I will have the time. If I do legs tonight they will be fried for tomorrow's insanity workout.

Anne, no work on Sunday. I think I am done with forced weekend work for a while. On Tuesday we are reorging and I am taking on a new job.
Katie, sorry about the hip but glad you have a cute dr. You won't be able to run for a couple of weeks if you start PT. They will want you to build some strength before running.
Kate, I miss Cheerios. Maybe I will steal some from sister this weekend.
Becky, I hope you can get and enjoy the nice day. I am not a fan of cottage cheese so I am glad your protein pancake turned out okay with yogurt.
Klaudia, are you ready for your vacation?
Hi to Nina, Steph, Lisa and Angie!

Oh, I forgot to mention today's workout was Cardio Resistance and Power. It is easier cardiowise but uses your muscles. My butt is sore. Breakfast was oatmeal, lunch will be vegetarian chili over whole wheat pasta, snacks are fruit and veggies and nuts.

Woo hoo! Only 26 hours to go!! Still have to get some last minute stuff done-like buy me some clothes! But everyone else is packed and ready to go. I even got almost all the girls bts shopping done while at Walmart yesterday:) Just need backpacks and shoes-oh and some clothes (thank goodness their b-days are the 1st week of September:)) I want to somehow fit in a tb workout and a run/walk that I've put off for the past few days-hope my neighbor comes home early!

Katie, I would be a sweaty, nervous mess if I had a cute doctor-happened when I was in labor with Nevena and I didn't care then! Hope he figures out what's wrong. Stick to step and more low impact stuff-don't make things worse.

Kate, sounds like a fun day! My aunt wants to take Milla to a paint your own place when we get back-part of her X-mas gift was a day out:) Way to go on leaner legs! How's Julia and your bubbie? Feeling better?

Becky, nice workout! I need to clean too:( Breakfast sounds delish!

Anne, we're leaving at 11-check in is at 3:) We'll probably stop in Okemos for lunch:) I can't wait! Speaking of running-still in for the 5k on the 20th? Have a taco-or 4 for me;)

Robin, hope you don't go hoarse saying that all day! I'm ready for school to start too but we don't go back til September 8th this year-the moms in the neighborhood go out for breakfast to celebrate;) Mimosas anyone?

Colleen, I need to squeeze in a run tomorrow too before we leave-gotta get up around 6:30-7. Have fun in Philly!

I forgot Lisa! I'm a bad check-in friend. Sorry about that. Did you tell us your older kids are back to school already?

Robin, I hope you feel better. I, of course, would have to put a funny twist on that spiel, but I hope it rolls off the tongue for you. Can you rest this weekend?

Klaudia, where are you stopping for lunch? There's a great Middle Eastern place right off the highway, Woody's. It's a franchise of the original one on Trowbridge Road, but it's really good. From Okemos Rd, turn left on Jolly and it's in a strip mall next to the quick oil change place. Quick in and out. There's a new Mexican place next to it, too. I've been there twice, it's okay, but nothing special. I'll definitely have a taco for you. Can I let you know about the 20th? It's not looking good, as I think I'm moving that week. It would stress me out to drive to Detroit that weekend, too. But, I haven't made my final plans yet, so we'll see.

Colleen, boo for getting up early and having to drive on Saturday. I hate that. Of course, I have to do it tomorrow, too, it's my turn to visit the 'rents.

Okay, maybe I should do some of my job...

anne

Anne, thanks for the suggestions! I'm all about Middle Eastern food-well most food actually;) No worries about the race! My mom says she wouldn't wish moving on her worst enemy!

My boob is getting better! My fever broke last night and no more shooting pains to my nipple!:p:p
Julia's bottom is looking slightly better....but maybe its my imagination:confused:

Anne, Mike regularly gets the guys out to houses before 8. LOL @ Jim!
Those tacos sound great! Wanna switch dinners????
I think lunch will be at a local GL cafe or Cugino's.

KLaudia, You're not counting down or anything are you?!?!

Robin, Gentian violet is a natural remedy for yeast infections. It's typically used for thrush and breast yeast infections but I'm going to try it on her bottom.
I was thinking STS redo in Sept but now I'm thinking October. I'm liking TB wo's right now.
Have fun at work today!
I hate when you think it's a certain day and you're wrong! But I am soooo glad it's Friday! LOVE having Mike home! We need to win the lotto so we can stay home all day together!:p My mom just won $700 playing slots on vacation!:cool:

Colleen, Have a fun weekend! Good luck w/ the early workout!
You are kickin butt on wo's and eats! WTG!

-
Got a shower and as soon as Julia wakes up we're off to the pottery store to paint. Should be interesting with Julia!:p Maybe I'll make a plate with her handprint on it!:D:D:D

Hello Clean ladies!!

Kate, i was worrying about your boob!! i'm glad its getting better. Good grief, that sounds awful. and you still did a w/o. Magic woman.. and Leaner legs! I hear that one's tough

Katie, Is Dr Mcdreamy single??? Toss him across the border if he is okay :) MRI's are great, they even show micro tears, so its worth while for sure. I hope its okay.

Becky, nice day planned, its really hot in Toronto too, very nice w/o as well

Anne, My mom's a librairian! I am a dietitian by profession, and teach nutrition.

Robin, i can see you can't wait for back to school...i hope you start to feel better,and back to normal soon

Colleen: Nice meals!! My mouth was watering. And obviously, great w/o

Klaudia, Good luck with everything, and fitting in a w/o before you go...another superwoman!!!

Today is already nutso! I got up at 4am and did P90x plyometrics, and core from 4d KB. I have to speak at a videoconfererence to Northern Canada at noon, so i thought i better get my w/o in this morning, i had that though.
Last night i did Chest and back, P90x, first time. Its tough, but good!

Eats:
B: oh you know it!
s: cc/pp/sprouted almonds
l: veg soup, carrots/celery, hummus, and a beautiful peach
s: cc/PB/chia seeds
d: big stir fry, lentils, tons of veggies, tomato sauce

BBL
Steph

Hey all! Sorry for my quick check ins this week, I miss hanging out with you guys. My friend leaves tomorrow with her girls- it's been a nice visit but 4 kids is a lot! :eek:

I did S&H back followed by PH back, then S&H planks and KP&C abs. I really liked S&H- first time I have done it.

Had to say Klaudia have a nice time- you deserve a break. :)

Later!

steph, :D at your beau peach! weve been going thru them like crazy!
ll wasnt as hard as i thought it was going to be :confused:
props to you on a crazyearly wo! do you have a way to do pullups at home?
hows the conference going????? your balls amaze me!:p

patti, we miss you too! 4 kids is a lot of kids!:eek:
wtg x100 on keeping up w/ your wo's! im in awe!

-
pottery place was fun. got js handprint on a plate! clean lunch and cs during js nap. headed out swimming in a bit i think....

cannot believe i am just now checking in. [probably noone will even read this. anyways, great day here - nice long run, abs, and bm2 ub this am. finn had his first swim lesson and aidanand i played in the pool. eats have been clean despite monster cravings and hormones. i am weaning aidan from his nighttime feeding:( this too will pass.

kate, so glad your boob is better. great wos! and cool idea for pottery.

katie, good luck with the mri. glad he doesn't think it is a fx. for a sports med doc to say not to run sounds serious. take it easy, okay?

hi robin - feel ebtter. do your start before labor day or after?

klaud, have a great trip. doyou wo on vacation?

steph, do you find it easy to eat clean since you are a nutritionist, or is it challenging?

anne, good luck with the parents this weekend.

colleen, i will be up early to wo too - join me!

lisa, busy weekend coming up?

patti, are you enjoying your rotation?

better get kiddos to bed. i will be better about checking in next week. we are pretty well set in our house. now i just need a job:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.