~~~~clean-it-up-thursday~~~~

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning clean girls,

Off to disney today - taking clif bars, ordering salads... not screwing up the good thing I've got going.

Pure cardio this morning - pure goodness! :)

Have a great day all!!!

Hi CT ladies! What a week it has been for me. I think last I posted my car was in the shop. Well turned out it was a big job that would cost $$$ so I ended up trading my car in which is why I've been MIA. My schedule is packed enough as is with the kids' football/cheerleading, but this pushed me over the edge! I haven't worked out since Sunday, but I also haven't really been eating since I have no time for anything that has to do with me iykwim! I lost a couple pounds, but not the good way. Anyway, I have a car now and hoping things get a little normal. I can't wait for Labor Day so football will only be 3x/week. Homework is crazy! I've been reading, but will post personals later. Off to bed.

Robin - I hope your neice is okay! That would def. warrant a trip to the ER. Did they at least call the Poison Control to find out what to do??? Is she okay?

Lisa

Angie, Have fun at Disney!!! Good plan on the food! You're doing awesome!

Lisa, Take care of yourself too, woman! You'll do good for no one if you burn yourself out! (((HUGS)))
What kind of car did you get??!?! I want an Armada - BAD! But it ain't happenin'! I want my pro kitchen more!:D:D

Katie, Have a great run - AND DON"T BE LATE FOR WORK!:p

-
We're off to the zoo today and I'm packing my lunch too. No zoo food for me. My belly is flatter than it;s been in a long time!
Then we're meeting w/ the bank to get things started (hopefully!) for the addition.
THEN we're coming home for a fun girls night. MIke is going to be out of town late checking on a job so DDs and I are going to party it up in my bed! I hate ike being gone but we might as well make the best of it!

Eats will be STELLAR all day and my WO will be zoo walk w/ Heavy:p strapped to me and in the stroller.

Good Morning Everyone !

No workout this morning. I'm going with my daughter and grandsons to the dentist. I'm going to watch the littlest guy (8months) while the 3 year old sees the dentist. That way Mommy can go back with him and not be distracted.

I do have time for abs now.......so maybe I'll do that and then cardio later in the day.

Becky

hi becky! what a good grandma you are!:):):):)
good job gettin' those abs in! i snuck in an extra one yday and it burned so good!:cool:

Kate, awesome day planned! WO sounds good :D and I am with you on the clean eats and flat belly. Hard work is paying off!
Becky, how nice of you to help with the dentist! Get that WO in woman!

I forgot to post this am - PT was really good yesterday, I feel very hopeful. He did a lot of looking and measuring of my feet, legs, hips/pelvis. My feet are pretty normal, legs are relatively the same length, but hips are out of alignment - my whole right side is shifted up somewhat, which is causing the sciatica. He twisted and pulled on me some and then measured some more. I'm not totally sure what he is doing but he seems to think he can fix me. I like him a lot - and he's CUTE!

good morning all! running late here, so this will be quick. i had a great interval run outside then did me upper and lic upper. i was going to add on imax 3 blasts but did not. maybe later. today i go look at treadmills since the movers broke mine. my eats have been clean but too many cals the last few days. i may need to write things down for a few days.

lisa, sorry about all the stress. take care of yourself!! please;)

katie, great news from the pt. how often do you have to go?

kate, have fun at the zoo with heavy;)

angie, enjoy disney. that sounds fun.

becky, you are so nice. i wishi had help at the dentist with my guy. feel like coming to fla?

okay, anyone have a crockpot meatball recipe?

Morning

Thanks for your concerns. The baby is doing fine. She eating with no vomiting. They did call poison control and they gave her epicap...or something to make her vomit. Poison control also told them to take her to the docs.

Angie good idea take your own doggie bag.

Lisa sorry about the car. what's your new car?

Kate have fun with girls night and the zoo.

Becky I hope the dentist goes well. What core work are you doing?

Katie he is nice looking, does your DH know what he does to you;). I glad your PT is helping.

Nina a new toy...love it. Let's us know which one you pick out.

Today w/o kbells Empire State and maybe some classical stretch.

b-egg white and spinach
d-lemon chicken

Morning clean peeps!

So don't feel like working today...well, who ever does right.

Angie, enjoy Disney. And you got a workout in, jeez, excellent!

Lisa, sorry things have been super crazy for you. It seems the end is near though right?

Katie, okay, another cute guy??? I need to move to your State, cause its slim pickings in Canada...

Kate, i love the zoo! Enjoy it. I think that's more than workout enough. If you ever bring the family to Toronto, i have a good friend that works at the Toronto Zoo, and she takes us 'behind the scenes' and we get to pet the elephants. How old am i?

Becky, Good luck at the dentist.

Patti, nice w/o.

Robin, i read what happened to your niece, i'm so sorry, how scary. I'm so glad she's doing better now.

Hi to everyone else to follow.

Today, P90x chest and back. Eats, you know, good as i can be.
BBL
Steph

katie, sciatica hurts!!! i used to have it just awful. thankfully no more! made menstrual cramps downright debilitating.

nina, howd they break it???:eek:
killer wo today!!! dang!
will look for a recipe for you....

robin, glad baby is ok. hard to believe theres no damage!:confused:
which cs are you doing? i want to buy the 2009 tv series. i sent mike the link to buy it for my bday!:D

steph, lol @ slim pickings! maybe marilyn manson needs a date!:D:p:p:p:p
too cool on petting the elephants! this zoo has a giraffe petting/feeding area. loooong black tongues! tbh, it grosses me out!:p
and i never feel like working!:D

Kate thanks for turning me onto Classical Stretch. I so want the 2009 Back to Jamaica also. When is your b-day? Hey maybe I should buy it to celebrate your b-day too.:D

Steph what did your like better p90x or sts. Or are they very different workouts. I know I like STS more than Chalean Extreme but CLX was an intermediate level workout.

pet the elephants???:eek: :D

Morning!

Yucky day here. Nothing on tap for today other than cleaning and my workout. Maybe I'll have my dad take the girls shopping for backpacks. He called yesterday while the little ones were in the throes of wailing for his cat:( I mean it was bad. Which made him feel even worse so he said he was coming over.

Angie, have fun at Disney! Way to go getting an Insanity workout done before too!

Lisa, deep breaths! Hope the kids' schedule settles down so you can have some time to yourself. I can't wait for T/Th to roll around-I'll have 3 hours to do what I want!

Kate, have fun! What zoo? Remember I burned 1000 calories when I went so you're getting a great workout:)

Becky, that's so awesome that you help your daughter out like that-my parents are the same way-they meet me at the doc's or wherever, help out at school, drive to dance, you name it. Us daughters really appreciate having great grandparents like you around!

Katie, you're a hottie doc magnet!! Glad to hear things are looking up:)

Nina, great workout! Makes me feel like such a slacker! Pick out an awesome treadmill;)

Robin, what a relief to hear that baby's ok! Have a good workout!

Steph, I'll come to Toronto!! My youngest was so bummed when we went to the Detroit Zoo-no elephants!

r, youre welcome, but thank steph! she got me in to cs!
bday is oct. - not sure if i can wait that long!

kl, sorry for the yuk day. sad re the kitty....
binder zoo
lifting today? enjoy!!

Hello again...

Robin, i don't have STS..but i was eyeballing Chalean Xtreme. You weren't a fan? I like P90x, but i'm kinda doing the Stephanie version.

Kate, Marilyn is single right now....don't give me any ideas, i'm vulnerable :)

Klaudia, come to Toronto!!!!

Okay, need to work!!
S

Klaudia that a good idea to go bookbag shopping. Penneys is advertising backpacks for 12.99....I not sure why we don't have any left. :rolleyes:

Kate sorry I can't wait that long.:p I'm trying to figure out my Sept rotation and the new CC 1/2 shows would fit perfectly.

I'm so hungry I think I'm going to eat my turkey, cheese salad now.

Klaudia, how nice of you to say that, you too Kate !
I love to help out and I'm glad my daughter asks me !!

We had such fun this morning. It was a new dentist and we got terribly lost trying to find it, were late for the appointment. But the experience was awesome. Little Brayden was crying because he was so scared:(:(:( (had recently seen his big brother get 2 teeth pulled), and when he was done, he said "NANA !! I'm not scared of the dentist anymore !!!" So excited and proud of himself !:eek: And he should be. He did great. His shirt is covered with stickers and he got a toothbrush and a toy .
He announced that he likes the dentist now and won't ever be afraid to go again ! :)
I brought him a treat too ( a toy snake) and he got it when we got back into the car. Then we went to breakfast.
I got to sign him in to preschool and he proudly showed his teacher and friends his sparkling teeth. :D

GREAT morning !!
Now I get to get busy and workout, & grocery shop. Yippee.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone's having a great day. Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Angie - Is the Disney there much different than the one in CA? Have fun, I'm jealous! I wish we could go to Disney.

Kate - The Armada is huge! I traded in my Altima for a Honda CRV. We were thinking minivan, but couldn't bring myself to it! Have fun with the girls tonight! WTG on the flat abs! Inspire me to eat clean!

Morris - I hope the movers will pay for your tm! Adding IMAX3 blasts on top of that! You go girl!

Katie - You're so funny with your cute drs!

Robin - Glad she's okay. I could have used some $12.99 backpacks! I got a Honda CRV.

Becky - You don't look old enough in your avatar to be a grandma! I hope I'm a young looking grandma also in the future! As a mom, we are so thankful when the grandmas take the little ones even for a short while!

Steph - Do you like P90X? I can't seem to get into it. Tony maybe?

Klaudia - Yes, the routine of school seems to add on more, but when I am around my two older ones fighting all day, it's a tossup. Yay for some free time! Pass some over here!

Hi Patti, Colleen, Anne!

Off to work in the office today. Eats will be clean! I am usually so tempted to go the other way after a stressful week, but I will not because it just makes me feel worst later. Not sure what to do for a wo now. Maybe an oldie like MIC. Okay, off to see the kids off at the bus stop!

Lisa

Becky that's a sweet story and I'm glad that you did not give him candy after wards. A snake is perfect.

Lisa good going with clean eats. I think that I'm going to not eat carbs for dinner...I just feel flatter in the morning. So for dinner is veggies and lemon chicken.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.