clean-eatin' sweaty-workout weekend

I'm going to a Pilates class & spinning this morning! I am so excited!

No other plans for the weekend - YES!!!!!!!!

Morning, Kate! Where are your classes? Have fun!

Klaudia, I pm'ed you my cell #, but you have too many pms, so it's waiting to get to you until you clear some space. Having said that, can't wait to see you!

Hi to everybody else!

Sorry I didn't make it back yesterday. Has anybody seen the film Seven Pounds with Will Smith? I watched it last night. Very moving.

Okay, I have to get on with my day. I'll be gone until tomorrow, but I get to see the beach today! Yay!

anne

Anne, I'm going to Go Workout - thinking of joining and I got a free week pass to try out their classes! I hope I like it!
Never saw that movie...
Have a fun day at the beach!

-
Making bfast for the fam - I'm so nervous abt my classes that I can't eat!:p

Morning! Happy Weekend!

Anne, the beach?? I'm jealous!!
Kate, have fun and let us know how it went!

TONS of errands today - gotta get ready for this party. We are providing drinks, burgers, and barbeque and everyone is bringing a side or dessert. People are terrible about RSVPing so I have no idea how many people we will have but it could be as many as 40:eek:

I did YardWorkMAX again last night, CleanMAX on tap tonight!

Morning ladies.

Busy weekend.

Kate enjoy your classes. The gym that I go to have spinner bikes but no classes. It maybe time to download some stuff. :)

Anne that is the only movie from Will that I did not see. Maybe i'll check it out this weekend.

Katie it seem like you love hosting parties. Can you host my DD 16th party;). She said she doesn't want a sweet 16 but a car instead :rolleyes:

Clean-max first, 1.5 hrs at the gym, grocery shopping on my list for today. My cousin is coming to town with her kids. I think she want "us" to go to the hilton and pay for a room for 1 night. This is for her 12 year old DD.
CRAZY...right???

My eats were good yday considering it was Friday. Except for the fried cat fish. So i say I was 80% clean.

FYI fresh organic spinach do not last as long as regular spinach.

Good morning,

Sweaty WO this am - SJP/SB combo - 90 minutes. Was dying near the end and sweat was dripping in my eyes and it stung! My body was pretty weak for a little while afterwards but I feel ok now.

Went grocery shopping and to McD's for lunch (grilled chix sal) and we ran into an American family so that was fun (and odd).

Kate, have so much fun at the classes. I think it's funny that you're nervous.

Anne, I saw 7 pounds. Very sad. Have a great time at the beach!

Katie, I'm so jealous of your party. Loved your pics of little skunk! So fun!

Robin, sounds like a busy weekend. LOL at dd's bday request! Teenage girls are going to be my lot in life, I'm sure.

Well, I have some homework to do. I'll check in later. Happy weekend all!

kate, LOL @ being so nervous for your classes, i bet you will LOVE them! now go eat bfreakfast =)

anne, that was a great movie, i was a sobbing idiot by the end.

angie, that happens to me a lot lately. were you wearing makeup or anything else? I think it might be the moisturizer i wear.

robin, tell them to spend the night at your place?

well, i ended up pushing myself further than i planned to yday. at weigh-in i was down 2.4 lbs i think, not the full 3 i weighed earlier in the week =( i know about fluctuations and why, but still dissappointing. anyway, i went yo yoga in the AM and then went back thinking i would go to the dance class and just take it easy... it was canceled and they had spin instead. so i got my booty kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMIgoodness, if i was sore all over yday not even sure what to call it today...

yday dinnner was salmon burgers and spinach.

oh yah, DH bought me one of those stick blenders so I am going to attempt making a smoothie and hopefully dont kill the thing on its first day !!

Kate you will LOVE the class ! Can't wait to hear all about it !!!
Angie, GREAT workout !!!! I think I am sweaty just thinking about it.
Wait! No, I'm sweaty because it's so stinkin' humid ! lol I love it though. It feels tropical and really, I'm not complaining !
Katie, I love your baby pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love !!
Wendy, you'll love your stick blender. I use mine all the time !!!
Anne, the beach ?? You lucky duck !!!!! I wanna go !

Went all over getting food this morning......now am stocked up on fruits and veggies and other great foods, so I am happy !
Got a vegetarian sandwich at Jimmy John's (yum) and just ate 1/2 of one (they are ginormous !!) and an iced tea for lunch.

Guess it's back to yard work ! Yesterday I edged the front yard, while Kevin trimmed all the bushes. We mowed the grass and pulled weeds and filled regular and hummingbird feeders . This weekend we are cleaning out the garage and the shed. NOT my idea of FUN....but I will be glad when it's done !
No workout yet, but will def. try to get some spinning in later, IN THE A/C of course !! *wink*
Have a great Saturday girls !!!

SUCK! The classes today were canceled because of the holiday weekend! WOuld been nice if the guy yesterday had TOLD ME THAT!:mad::mad: Laura & I ended up doing osme errands and going for a walk. It is HOT out!:cool: Mike is out blowing up the big slide thingy.:D:D I added on BM2 UB after lunch. Will try for spinning again another time. Boo.

Katie, I wish I could come to your party!

Robin, How's inventorymax?!

Angie, I *HEART* sweating so much you cna't see!:D
NICE on the other fam! Were they on vaca?

Wendy, DANG GIRL! Work it!
Good luck w/ the smoothie!

Becky, Your weekends w/ K sound so wonderful! Having the 3 lil ones at home I cant even fathom the time you guys have together!

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to get out early today and now I am done everything I had planned to do. I have some reading for work that I might do this afternoon and figure out my rotation for next month. I am going to do insanity but I might do phase 2 first then phase 1. Also need to figure out weights. We'll see what I end up with.

Kate, sorry the class was cancelled. That's pretty odd. I know my neighbor taught her spinning class.
Katie, I loved seeing the skunk pics on fb! Good luck getting everything done today.
Angie, I have that problem sometimes too. I keep a towel close by because my area gets really humid.
Wendy, spinning does kick your butt. Let me know how the stick blender works
Robin, that's crazy getting a hotel room. Is she a millionaire or something?
Becky, busy weekend on tap. It is tropical here and I am just not ready for it. I guess it will be a long humid summer.
Anne, enjoy your trip to the beach.

Ughhhhhh Kate :( That's a big disappointment !!! I hate when you get all excited about something like that and then it doesn't happen.
You WILL love it, when you go though, I promise !!!!!
Spin class (to me- anyway) has such an ENERGY to it !! It's fun (but tough!) while you are doing it and then you come away with such a good feeling ! Can you tell I love it ??:p;)

what a start to my weekend:mad: bad night of sleep, and work all day. i am done now, and i broke out in a lovely rash (look like i have the measles, all over my body) - surely from the family stress this week. anyways, i went for a run this am and did some cnditioning drills for 30min and some short yoga. tomorrow after clean max we are going to the beach for 2 days:cool:

kate, sorry about the classes. i love to sweat, but i hate how i get home from a run and my shoes are squishing they are so soaked and i have to wring out my clothes.

becky, hope your spin went well and your yard max. we are in need of grocereis, but i think dh is going out soon....

hi wendy - oh, i know how you can be disappointed in the lbs, but you are doing so great. enjoy your rest days.

colleen, great rotation idea. enjoy your weekend.

katie, so glad everything went well at the dr.

i better run. please pray my rash goes away. it totally looks awful with a bathing suit:eek:

Kate - How lame is that! Slide sounds like fun! Have you tried potty training Ju yet?
Wendy - Wow, you are just the workout machine lately! Awesome job on the weight loss.
Katie - Have fun at the party and sorry about the lack of rsvps. I'm sure it will all work out anyway.
Angie - I can't remember the last time I did a 90min wo. Sounds like it was a good one!
Robin - I never noticed that about organic spinach. Thanks for the heads up though.
Nina - Sorry about the rash! Hope you have a fun beach weekend regardless.
Becky - I love spin class also! I love it when the teacher is good with good music.
Colleen - Have fun with the Insanity revisit!

Okay, I am feeling better longer each day. Sometimes there's a little bump in the road and I can start to feel blah and yucky, but much better than a few weeks ago. Another week to my u/s. I have been walking daily and that's been my exercise. Weight has not really gone up so glad that I'm not blimping out yet. Today is shopping day at Target then pretty much relaxing I hope.

robin, you'll have to finish your spinach quicker, popeye =)

kate, the guy should extend your free "week" because of not teling you about canceled classes.

lisa, you must be super excited for u/s coming up!

colleen, the blender worked AWESOME this morning with a frozen banana. havent tried ice or other frozen fruit yet.

nina, could the rash be something you came in contact with at work rather than stress? hope it clears up quickly.

becky, I love spin too but only AFTER lol... i admit there is some dread factor for me.

eats were good toay except for the carb-heavy dinner...
b - smoothie (froz banana, skim, choc whey prot) was SO GOOD
l - salmon burger on spinach salad
d - wh wheat pasta w/tom sauce, roasted peppers and zucch

went to yoga this morning but thats it. but i did get one of those full body assessments. my BF % is down 3 points (are they points? i dunno.) was def hoping for more. my lean muscle mass is up corresponding with that even though my weight loss is turtle slow.

Good Morning Girls!

Nina, how is your rash this morning ??? How do you feel ?
Lisa, glad you are starting to feel better ! Those first 3 months can be really tough !
Wendy, I missed it.. What kind of blender did you get ? I have a vitamix and use it every single day ! Lurve it !!! :)

Going for an early walk, before it gets too hot again. Right now I have the doors open and am listening to the birds. But it's going to be another steamy one, so will have to close up the house pretty soon and let the a/c do it's thing !!! :)

hi guys! church & fam time today! eats are weekend-style....good as i can!;)

colleen, nice rotation ideass!

wedy, you are doing so great! how r yourclothes fitting?

becky, nic day!

lisa glad to hear you're getting better!

nina, i hope the beach cures what ails you!

bbl....

Good Morning Everyone!

I am enjoying a lazy Sunday morning. I forgot to post yesterday's workout was speed drills followed by Low Max (I skipped Combo 1 because it feels like a warmup not cardio - I did do the blast). It was long but good. The speed drills were a nice change for me since I found a nice flat area to do them. Next time I will try them on one of my less hilly routes. Today's workout will be the Insanity Fit Test and stretch/yoga. Later we are going to a cookout. Will try to keep it as clean as possible.

Nina, sorry about the rash. I hope it clears up! Enjoy the beach.
Lisa, I am glad you are starting to feel better. Great job getting walks in and keep your weight in check.
Wendy, I don't understand how your bf can be down 3 points either. How did they measure it?
Becky, sounds like you are having a nice morning. Enjoy your walk.
Kate, enjoy your family time today.

Morning

Wendy thx for the advice but the Brady brunch cant stay at my house.
Too rowdy.

Becky you yard must looks so nice.

Kate inventorymax is over and I'm glad. The company their brought in to do the job sucked.

Colleen LOL no that what crazy she really is struggling financially. I guess she promised pool time for her DD b-day. So instead of spending money for a small pool (which is what I would have done) she is spending money on a hotel room $75 per night.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nina heat rash maybe. Sorry girl.

Lisa I'm glad that u can get some walking in. YAY for Targets. they send me a $5 off coupon and I need/ want to use it. Maybe some sun block.

Off to the gym, then church and relaxing by the pool.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.