clean-eatin' sweaty-workout weekend

HELP! Collin woke up in the middle of the night AGAIN and (***tmi alert***) puked large amounts of liquid. He barely ate yesterday, but he did have a peanut butter milk shake at mid-afternoon. With all of this unexplained vomiting (and he doesn't have a fever or any other symptoms), I guess I am suspecting some type of food allergy. I am doing some reading online, but I guess I just need to take him to the doctor.

Anyone have any experience with this?

We skipped church last Sunday because I didn't feel well, and it looks like we will be skipping again today because Collin doesn't feel well. I feel guilty:eek: but I guess I should let him sleep as long as he wants. Poor little guy, he is such a trooper...

Morning all,

Today's wo was hi/lo ko. I loved it. I kept up as well as possible for the first half and then was just exhausted and actually had to pause to let my hr down. I've never had to do that with a wo. I finished the wo but focused mostly on learning the moves and didn't jump much during the knock outs. I think it's going to be a great WO when I know it all. It's definitely something to work up to which I love. Plus, I love the music. It's safe to say I'm an Amy fan!

Eats have been clean and tidy and weight is down 1.5# the last 3 days. It makes me happy. A few more to go.

Colleen, great wo yesterday and enjoy insanity today. Speed drills sound fun.

Katie, I'm so sorry about Collin! I would def call the doc and not feel guilty about missing church.

Kate, enjoy your family day. LOL on weekend style eats... it's the worst!

Becky, enjoy your heat and I agree, your yard must look awesome!

Nina, sorry about the rash. I agree, maybe heat? Hope it's better today. Not sure I've ever sweat enough to ring out clothes or have squishy shoes. Gross. :)

Lisa, I'm so glad you're feeling better. Hope it keeps up. 90 min workouts are what I do when I really need to kick some weight.

Robin, glad inventory is over. Enjoy relaxing by the pool.

Wendy, bf down 3% is awesome! I think you're doing great. Just keep ticking away!

Off to do some more homework. Just played a 45 minute game of Trouble with the girls. Ryan and I thought it would never end. Geesh! Always getting sent back to "home" when you're so close!

BBL.

good morning everyone - cray morning for me. i took half a children's benadryl at 5:30pm and almost passed out at 7:45! woke this am feeling hungover, and i really had to push thru my long run. i think i was really flogging b/c of no dinner last night. i got it done and just finished clean max. my rash is definately stress as it is all over. the benadryl helped, and i think it will be fine in a few days. we may post pone the beach though.

angie, i love amy too. hi lo ko is one tough wo! congrats on the wt loss. i can never get it off that fast. how do you do it?

hi becky. enjoy your cool morning . it was close to 80 when i went out and humid - yuck!

katie, that is weird about the vomit. i usually associate food allergies with anaphylaxis or rashes and hives, but def go see a doc.

robin, enjoy the pool. do you guys have one?

kate, i like wendy's idea to ask for more for the week pass. does your gym have child care?

wendy, 3% drop in bf is fantastic! i'd take that over lbs anyday.

coleen, great wo yday and today.

eats will be clean again. bbiab

What a day, what a day. I love my schedule....I miss it on the weekends!:p I better get ready to get my world rocked when school's out next week!:p:p:p

Colleen, LM combo 1 drags on foreverrrrrrrr!

Robin, I;m jealous of your pool time!!

Katie, How's Collin doing? Poor thing! Poor mama!
Hope your party is a raging success! Wish I could be there!

Angie, Sometimes Trouble goes on for waaaay too long!:p
GLad you liked the new WO!

Nina, Yes, the gym has childcare for no extra charge! $33/month to joing right now! What a steal! I just have to see if I can make the class times work!
How's your rash this afternoon?

It's 90 degrees here ! Smokin' hot & humid !!!

We walked early (7:30 ) on the bike path and that was perfect. Walked an hour and worked up a sweat, even at that hour. :)
Went to the best store on the planet next (jungle jims) and got ton's of fresh fruit and veggies .....and seafood !!! I am a happy camper

We spent the rest of the day cleaning out the shed. What a job !!!!
I call it sweatmax !!!!!!! We are done now and getting ready to do a low country boil ! My fav !! :) :)
Shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob all boiled outside (in one of those big turkey fryers) and then just dump them out on the table which has layers and layers of newspaper covering it and then EAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! I also made a huge fruit salad with watermelon, cantalope, honeydew, strawberries and blueberries and we'll have that and iced tea !
Anyone wanna join us ??????

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend ! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.