Christi's Roadtrip Pictures

Christi,
Those are great pictures! I don't think I met you. You look so nice and friendly I don't know how I missed you. Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures and maybe next year I will get a chance to meet you because I know we are all going again next year.

Susan

Hi Christi,

Thanks for sharing. Now what exactly was the American Idol competition? I must have missed that post. I thought it would involve singing, but it looks like you girls were taking turns working out?

Dallas

Christi! Those were awesome pictures! I'm cracking up at the "DH was mad at this one" picture! LOL!!

It was so great meeting you!! You're such a sweetheart!!!

Hi Christi the pics are great! So glad we met. It was fun talking and having lunch with you. Hope to see you at the next Roadtrip!

Ellen

Christi, those pics in the gym are so funny--everyone looks so cold! I'll never forget how similar to a refrigerator those big ass fans made the aerobics studio!

Hey Christi...you really got some GREAT shots!!! (So many of mine were FUZZY :( )

I'm going to contact you off-list to hopefully get some prints made!!!

:) MEECHER

P.S. Yes, I agree...Lorraine could be a model, couldn't she?

Hi Christi!

It was great to meet you-- you're so sweet. Let me know if you'd like to drive out with me next year. It was a fun roadtrip!

Marla
(Fellow-Michigander)

Hey Christi! it was so great to meet you girl! your hugs are the best and your smile lights up the room:7 your pics are great too! i was really psyched to get to sit with you on Friday night!!! love ya!

jes:D

Christi,

Thanks so much for posting the pics! You took such good ones! I'm SO glad you did the 5 minutes of fame. You looked great!

Dallas, The american Idol thing was us just performing a Cathe routine in front of CATHE herself and everyone else. Carole did a really funny routine where she WAS Cathe, using all of the funny Cathe-isms that we all love--"Jam the move NOT your leg!" :) They didn't pick a specific "winner" since we were ALL winners just for getting up there.

We each got to pick an 8x10 glossy photo of Cathe (from some of her videos) which she then autographed for us.

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=3517754&

CATHE ROADTRIP PICTURES:

http://www.realphotovideo.com/inv/7ED46414DD55505

Christi,

Thank you for getting that picture of me with Cathe! :D

You were so adorable and fun to talk to. All I can say is...you better be at next year's road trip! ;)

Becky

Thanks for posting these, Christi. It's so fun to see the roadtrip from someone else's perspective. I love that photo of you and Lorraine. You both look very lovely there. I had a great time sitting with you Friday night.:)

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.