Chistmas present for Cathe

Love this thread! Everytime I workout with Cathe I thank God I found her. Here's why:

1. Her integrity is extraordinary, and greatly appreciated.

2. Her "just do it! - I know you can!" words of encouragement help push me to reach levels I didn't think I'd be able to reach.

3. She's not afraid to let us know she's feeling it too, which keeps me motivated because I'm reminded that we're all in this together. I don't feel a sense of "competition" working out with Cathe - but more a sense of solidarity!

4. Her instruction and form is unmatched by any other instructor I've seen. I feel very safe working out with Cathe.

5. She has a remarkable ability to make me laugh and kick my butt at the same time!

THANKS! To Cathe and the rest of her crew for all their hard work producing these wonderful workouts.

1. She is a class act
2. Her passion for fitness and sharing it
3. She recognizes her area of expertise and respects that of other health/fitness professionals (stays away from nutrition advice for example)
4. She is one of the best examples that you can be a fit, strong, and beautiful woman
5. For all the reasons already mentioned and those to come

Happy Holidays Cathe and crew!!

Autumn

Love this thread! Everytime I workout with Cathe I thank God I found her. Here's why:

1. Her integrity is extraordinary, and greatly appreciated.

2. Her "just do it! - I know you can!" words of encouragement help push me to reach levels I didn't think I'd be able to reach.

3. She's not afraid to let us know she's feeling it too, which keeps me motivated because I'm reminded that we're all in this together. I don't feel a sense of "competition" working out with Cathe - but more a sense of solidarity!

4. Her instruction and form is unmatched by any other instructor I've seen. I feel very safe working out with Cathe.

5. She has a remarkable ability to make me laugh and kick my butt at the same time!

THANKS! To Cathe and the rest of her crew for all their hard work producing these wonderful workouts.

This post sums it up so well, I'll just add....DITTO!:D

Not only am I "bumping" but I'm KPCing this up the list so Cathe can read all these wonderful things! It's never too late for a Christmas present!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.