Chistmas present for Cathe

BreckGirl

Cathlete
Let's all give a little gift to Cathe, and share with her 5 of the reasons we appreciate her! I know there are more, but if we don't put some sort of limit on it, she may never be able to read them all!:)

The 5 that come to mind right now (as I just finished my workout):

1. I never have to worry about balancing each side. If we do 400 on the right, by golly, we're gonna do 400 on the left. }(

2. Impeccably challenging workouts, and with all the mix, match, premix, chaptering, etc - it makes an endless combination of truly stellar exercise routines that it's virtually impossible to be bored!

3. She's always smiling, and making fun comments during the workouts.:7

4. She sets the bar high (physically and mentally), so we have room to grow.

5. Her timing is amazing... even though it's a DVD, she manages to encourage me just at the moment I'm getting tired, or losing form.

Thanks, Cathe! Happy Holidays!

Good idea Breckgirl!

5 Things I appreciate About Cathe:

1. She always has a great attitude
2. She offers an awesome forum
3. She takes personal time out of her busy schedule to answer our questions and hear our concerns
4. She is a constant example of dedication to fitness
5. Her sense of humor during workouts, just when you think you can't do another rep!!

Happy Holidays Cathe and Crew! May your days be merry and bright!

jes:7

1. This wonderful forum.
2. Awesome workouts, each & every one.
3. That beautiful, smiling face & sincere friendly concern.
4. Impeccable form & the talent to teach it.
5. The ability to make me believe in myself.
6. Having the good sense to bring Cedie along.

I cheated.:p

Merry Christmas dear Cathe,
Ruth:) :) :) :) :) :)

The 5 reasons I appreciate Cathe Friedrich, by Donna:

1) She helps me increase my self-esteem, while decreasing my waist.
2) She makes exercising fun and something to look forward to (bad grammar, I know.)
3) She put Prince songs in Step Blast
4) She tells me I did an awesome job at the end of my workout
5) Everything everyone else has and will say.

(boy, I guess what they say is true. Too much TV destroys your creativity)

Thanks Cathe! You da "man"! (metaphorically speaking)

Great thread!

Cathe, here's why I appreciate you:

1. You've encouraged me to push myself beyond what I thought my limits were.

2. You share your passion for health and fitness with all of us with such dedication, integrity, and genuine concern

3. You've made working out really fun which is something that before you, I never thought was possible

4. Your workouts have given me more self-confidence than I have ever had in my life.

5. You've created these forums where I have met some amazing people who share my interests

So Cathe, Thank you one thousand times from the bottom of my heart:)
Wendy

1. Cathe is the best instructor ever. I have learned so much about weightlifting form and working out in general. 2. I always look forward to working out to Cathe's workouts. They are so much fun, they are addictive. 3. Cathe has such a positive and happy personality that a person can't help but want to spend time with her. 4. The workouts are challenging and fun at the same time. 5. I always feel like a have gotten a great workout no matter which of her workouts and workouts styles I use. :) Cathe makes being 40 look great!! You are such a wonderful role model. I could rave on and on about Cathe and her workouts but the bottom line is that the world is a better place thanks to Cathe and the crew. Thanks so much for everything and Merry Christmas:7 Helen

1. Lots of variety with the pre-mixes, I never have to skip a workout thinking that I can't make it through the whole thing. Cathe always has the right workout for me.

2. Inspiring physique. Man, she looks better every year.

3. Great cueing, the best in the business.

4. Fun music, great crew, and always fun to watch.

5. I never feel that I am wasting my time. Cathe makes every minute and second count.

1. You tell the truth about hard work! Because of that I've finally gotten results!
2. You are a good friend, I can tell. :)
3. You select great music!
4. You are encouraging.
5. You are hospitable. I feel like I'm a guest in your studio every morning. :)

1) You are not afraid to challenge the advanced exerciser, and you set the bar high accordingly.

2) You are extremely gracious and nice, characteristics which are rare in today's fitness community.

3) You have been the main reason why I have achieved the fitness level that I have now.

4) You make wonderfully produced videos that are a joy to use.

5) You have shown me that I can better myself, even when I think I cannot.

I am 43 years young, and because of your work I am in the best shape I have ever been in.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Thanks!

Cathe, THANK YOU:

1. For making the absolute best workout tapes on the planet, and using the hottest and most motivating music to make all your workouts more enjoyable than anyone elses!! :::BIG thumbs up!!:::

2. For consistently pushing us up to and beyond our limits in each and every workout tape you put out.

3. For making 40 look fabulous!!

4. For being so positive and encouraging in your workouts and never "babying" us!!! }(

5. For having a wonderful "girl-next-door" type of personality that really shines through.

LUV YA!! Happy Holidays!!!

Merry Christmas SNM staff and Cathe:

1. You have given me attainable goals.

2. You have made me smile even when I did not want to. (BICEP work comes to mind!)}(

3. You have helped me to see in myself a beautiful and strong physique.:)

4. You have provided a place for me to go on the Internet for great advice and encouragement.:)

5. You have made it unnecessary for me to make a New Year's resolution for weight loss and exercising for 5 years. I do it all year!:)

Thanks a million and I look forward to working out with you for years to come!:D

Melissa
Paragonah, UT

5. For the awesome variety and challenge of her workouts.
4. For her sparkling personality that makes it feel as if I'm working out with a friend.
3. For helping me, at 40, achieve the fittest physique of my life and being the perfect example of what 40 can look like when you work at it.
2. For personally answering fitness questions and giving us great tips and information on everything in the workouts, including the equipment and clothes.
And the #1 reason is that because of her workouts keeping me in great shape I bounced right back from a total hysterectomy surgery,and was working out at full strength as soon as my doctor gave the go ahead and was even doing reverse crunches with a medicine ball 6 wks later.

Oh, and I have to add another reason - she loves dogs! :)

Happy Holidays Cathe, to you and your family and all the terrific staff at SNM!

Lorrie

Thank You Cathe

1) For giving me the strength, dedication and determination to get up each morning to work out with you and your amazing crew.

2) Your ever encouraging words-"I know you're tired, but jump higher" comes to mind.

3) Your cueing and impeccable form have been greatly appreciated. I'm happy to say I can see my muscles now.

4) Your continued commitment to providing advanced workouts and striving to make us better and stronger all the time, all with your genuine personality that we all love.

5) For all the premixes and the forums. We are so fortunate for this website and the wealth of information we can find here. We have met many great people here who share our same goals, and you are always here when we need you.

Thanks for all you do.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Diana

Thanks to Cathe and everyone at SNM for:

-- making me believe I can do anything for a minute
-- being such an inspiration to me every morning
-- producing such a quality product and having good customer service
-- making me a better instructor
-- being an outstanding role model for strong women everywhere

I hope you have a terrific holiday!

Shonie

Merry Christmas Cathe:

5 top reasons:

1)You are absolutely "THE BEST" instructor I have ever worked out with. Very informative. Your explanation (IMHO) in helping me/us to perform the exercise correctly to achieve results, is on point.

2)You make working out fun even when we don't feel like it. All I/we have to do is look at your pics and that alone gets our butts moving.

3)You're an inspiration to women/men all over the world.

4)You have a great personality which is key to being in your field.

5)Although I have worked out for a no. of yrs. prior to me catching you on FitTv by accident, I have NEVER been so moved to work out as much as I do, and CONSISTENTLY!!!!! I just adore you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God continue to bless you and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Haydee

1. Her constant words of encouragement.
2. Fun workouts
3. Variety
4. For offering challenging workouts that finally have begun to sculpt my body after hitting a long plateau.
5. For creating and updating this site. I don't often say much but have been coming here for inspiration from her and everyone else for some time now. Thank you.:D

Thank you Cathe

1. For truly being the best video fitness instructor (and I think I've tried them allx( )

2. For very challenging, no-nonsense workouts that get results!!

3. For taking the time to send out the monthly rotations. We love them!!!

4. For consistently bringing us new and even better videos/dvd's.

5. For being so nice, funny and supportive..."I think I'm done, but you just keep going, so I keep going too:D "

6. Sorry, but I have to have a number six. Thanks for being 40 and having the body and attitude of 20. Keep it coming!!

Best wishes to you and your family!!

Merry Christmas Cathe.

5 Reasons I truly appreciate you:

1. Your workouts are NEVER boring. Each one is challenging and allows me to have hope that I'll one day get as strong and in shape.

2. Your form and cueing is right on!!!

3. Your workouts have helped me with my own classes. I get comments all the time that they are amazed with the energy I have. (I secretly pretend that I'm you for that hour. }( )

4. You are my fitness inspiration.

5. I can tell you are truly caring. It shows in your crew who by the way are also awesome.

6. Okay, I also have a 6th. Thank you for making me feel better and stronger than I ever have.

Merry, merry Christmas and have a Happy New year.

5 reasons why I appreciate Cathe:D

#1 I can go straight home after work and see my kids, and then hit the basement for an AWESOME workout that is in my opinion better than anything the local health facility has to offer.

#2 You are an inspiration to me in that we're about the same age with two children and if you can do it then so can I :)

#3 This is the ONLY forum that I go to on any consistent basis - Thank you so much for allowing us this wonderful place!!!

#4 I wasn't into weight workouts until you started them. I thought "What's up with this - I Want My Cardio Fix!", and then I started doing them and all I can say is WOW - I love weights :D

#5 You actually put a fun factor into working out. Your technique and form are awesome as well as your sense of humor. THANKS for sticking with the advanced exerciser - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You !

Wishing you and your family a great holiday!

Sam

5 reasons why I appreciate Cathe:

1. For creating workouts catering to the advanced exerciser.
2. For encouraging me to push beyond my physical limits.
3. For your warm personality. I love your funny comments; it takes the focus away from the pain!
4. For the best DVDs on the market. With the premixes, your workout options are endless.
5. The music. It is also the best, IMO.

Thank you Cathe, for getting me (having just turned 41) in the best shape of my life. Merry Christmas to you and your crew!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.