::: Cheetahs:::: Tuesday!!!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Cheetahs!

Where is everyone??? We are up bright and early. DS woke up alot last night, not sure if it was his gums bothering him or the cold. Either way, DH and i were up with him alot through out the night. Im expecting nap time to be in the near future!

I will read yesterdays thread and be back with personnals!

Lori:)

Wendy** There are alot of people that shouldn't be allowed to drive! I was heading uptown a few days ago, going through a green light and I noticed a car to my left edging its way out. Sure enough, I looked in my rear view mirror and she came right out! The truck behind me had to slam everything on! Whats wrong with people? Not to mention when i am running I see alot of idiot drivers. I know people think I am a b&^ch cause I give them hard looks. People are always cutting me off and only looking one way when they turn out into traffic. I guess I am extra careful now b/c I know that if anyone will get hit, it will be DS cause he is first!

Christine** sounds like you had a great workout yesterday! Did you catch up on the sleep you missed the night before by any chance?

Lorie** Sounds like you had a geat weekend! Sounded awesome!

Carole** Hope you got your workout in!

Amy** Sounds like your doing well. Keep up the good workouts!

Wendi** Your weekend seemed very eventful...busy gal. A think if i started racing I would become addicted and then we would have a problem on our hands b/c there are no races around here! LOL I would have to be buying plance tickets to get to places and the races would turn into an expensive addiction! haha Then again, I don't think any addictions are cheap!

Shelly** No, Im not a nurse. I work at the airport and its a 24 hour operation...each shift as the good with the bad. Night shifts are a little harder but sometimes work free and the day shifts can be rather boring cause I don't work with any more females. Its going to take a little while to get use to again! I think I will enjoy the time to myself though when i get back at it.

Sunny** I love the GS's and I think it will always be worked into what ever I am doing. I think I enjoyed the GS's and Intensity series the most. I rarely ever use the Body Blast series.

Kristi** Did you get your run in?? Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Well...i didn't run stitch free yesterday! Im wondering if it actually is a stitch. Could I have pulled a muscle or something? It keeps comming back in the same spot and stops immediately after I stop running. You usually have to breath through a stitch but this vanishes as soon as I stop! My ribs are even tender after the run. Prehaps I could have pulled a small muscle when i was sleeping or something? I dunno, just a thought. Its so weird that this keeps reoccuring in the exact same spot and it didn't start until 50 mins into my run. Oh I ran..83 mins again, took some different routes so Im not sure of the mileage.
I don't know what todays workout will be. I have baby group shortly, halloween party for babies:) but Im hoping to get something done this afternoon!
Have a good day everyone!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Babes in Cheetah Land!:7

Well today was going to be my rest day but after doing only 20 mins of yoga y'day I feel like I rested so I am going to work out today and play it by ear beyond that. :) I am not quite sure what weight work out I'll do yet but I know I'd like to get to the gym for a run. }(

Christine: Glad your teams won this past weekend!:) Sorry about the boring meeting you had to endure. At my last job before leaving to have Joey I had to endure meetings like that once a month. They bought us lunch to eat afterwards so I would spend the entire meeting "dreaming" about the food! LOL

Lorie: Can't wait until you have the chance to join back in. Glad you had a fun weekend with DF!

Wendi: Sorry about the downers in your weekend but I'm glad you had fun at your "mini-reunion". Won't it be great if those people purchase the mare that seems to have it out for you!? :7

Shelly: LMAO about the pebble! So did you have time to do the DM l/b circuit y'day?

Sunny: Did you enjoy your GS work out y'day?

Kristi: Glad the weekend was fun. How great that DS won a prize in the costume contest! How did your evening work out "trial run" go?

Carole: Okay so now I need to get regular pedis AND massages!}(

Lori: Sorry about your pain when you run. You are right...doesn't sound like a stitch to me either. Perhaps you are correct in that it's a pulled muscle!

Good morning Cheetahs! Hi Lori! Thanks for getting us started. Well, I got in my 5 mile run last night while watching Dancing with the Stars. Today I plan to do PUB after the kids are in bed.

Lori - Have you decided if you will be running a HM with your friend?
That stitch in your side sounds awful. I hope it goes away permanently when you are running. Enjoy the baby group and halloween party.

Christine - You are too funny! I have to appease the candy fairies too, not much willpower here. I'm trying to get DH to go through the kids candy so there won't be much for me to pick through. I was really good about staying away until last night. Will Halloween ever be over?

Have a great day! WAVES to all cheetahs! I plan to BBL for personals.

Hi All –

It’s Tuesday and everything is back to normal, work-wise – YAY! I’m going to do some cardio this morning – either an LIS/LIC Combo, or a LIS/HIS combo or a Spinervals. I’ll figure it out. I’ll follow it this afternoon with Bi’s and Tri’s.

Lori – Sounds like a good run you had. I hope your stitch or muscle pull goes away soon! Maybe Shelly will know. She’s smart about those things! Have fun going back to work! Glad it’s working out that DS can stay with you or DH for a while.

Wendy – I use Yoga as rest days as well – like an overall stretch. I’m not a big fan of meetings at all – and this was crazy – it’s a state of the company, but every single group within the company had to speak so it was really LONG! Have fun with your run!

Kristi – So how is the working out in the evenings working for you? The nice thing is that you have to eat lighter in order to be able to workout! I am avoiding candy today like the plague. If it lands on my desk, it will get tossed over the wall to a coworker who can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound!

Hi to all who follow!

Good morning cheetahs

Lori...Cathy is usually here early, but I think she is having internet issues. Sorry about DS getting you guys up early. I did get my workout in and have the DOMS to prove it! Weird about the stitch or whatever it is. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Good job on running 83 mins.

Wendy...regular massages are a must!! Enjoy your workout, whatever yo do.

Kristi...good job getting in the 5 miles. Have fun with PUB tonight.

Christine....wow! all that tempting candy...I wonder if there will be any at my work today. I can't wait for you to do the Bi & tri workout, it is great! That 10K in NC next year looks interesting...:)...Enjoy the LIS/HIS combo or Spinervals.

Amy...hope you have a great day too.

I was so happy for DH last night as Farve threw the game winning TD pass in OT during Monday Night Football! DH is a huge Packers fan!

So I do have some DOMS form the upper body workout. I am so enjoying the heavy weight work. Today will be a run and 4DKB legwork & abs. I might split up the legwork doing some before and then some after my run.

Have a great day...:)

http://cuteberries.com/glitters/halloween/2.gif[/img]

hey there, lovely cheetahs! today's workout was bbc shoulders and back (joey is so freaking hot!) and bbc total body. yesterday, i stuck to my plan and did a 45 minute iTread (14). i really liked it. it wasa 6 minutes of running with 1 minute of a "challenging recovery." the time flew and i resisted the urge to do more.

i think i have read most of the stuff i missed and will attempt personals.

lori-so sorry you were up with ds. i hope his gums are feeling better.

judy-wow...1000 miles of driving. i HATE driving or riding for long periods of time. i drove to meet df in tennessee and it was 210 miles. that was very manageable and i actually enjoyed myself. over the christmas holiday, we are gong to his hometown and that is a SEVEN hour drive...ugh!

christine-i wouldn't have been able to resist the candy, either. i am a total candy freak!

carole-glad your packers won. i am a college football fan but can't get into pro football. on sundays, i usually sit on the couch with a good book while df watches the games.

wendi-sorry about the flaky buyer. also sorry about you and your SO. as for running 7K in 36:35...you are AWESOME!!! way to go!

shelly-the santa run looks like a lot of fun although the registration fee is a bit high for a 5K. i guess it's the santa costume!

wendy-you sound like me going back on your rest day. i do that all the time!

kristi-sounds like you had a great weekend. that is so great that ds won second place in the costume contest. what did he dress up as?

hello to amy!

i hope i am all caught up. bbl! hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Hello ladies,

very quick post from me today. i am sore from yesterday's workout}( . today i did a 20 min iclimb and will do B&G standing premix later on this afternoon.

enjoy your day!

ttyl...:)

I’m back. I ended up doing BMax 2, scrambled eggs – no weights. Wanted a step routine I could do and get a killer workout with without tripping over the step. I think I defeated myself, though because I was watching a spot on the wall, wondering if it were a spider, and while I was contemplating, I tripped over the step. I’m such an idiot sometimes!

Hi Amy!

Carole – I’m avoiding candy today. I WILL have will power. I WILL!!! :+ My DH was happy about the Packers, too. Go Packers! I’m enjoying the heavy weight work, too. I have DOMs in places I don’t usually get it, which is really nice. I’m looking forward to Bi’s and tri’s.

Lori – Sounds like a great iTread – I’ll have to download that one! I read a book while DH watches football, except when we go to the local bar to see the Patriots. It will be a wild time next weekend when they play the colts!

Sunny – Hey lady! Glad you’re feeling yesterday’s workout! (We’re a sick bunch, aren’t we?) Enjoy your workout today!

I think the BMax 2 Scrambled egg premix, especially without the weight work (no rest!) is one of the toughest 60 minute workouts Cathe has. I LOVE it! Enjoy your day! I'm on a cardio high!

Good morning cheetahs! Well, I had a nice long post with personals all made out and then lost it x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x(
I have no time now to repost. Sorry about that!

I had a nice time last night with my parents and nephew who was visiting. We had my homemade pizza and salad instead of steaks:9
I was able to fit in DM yesterday afternoon as well:)

Today will be a 5-6 mile interval run and then the LIC upperbody circuit premix.

Have a great one y'all!

ShellyC

Afternoon Ladies.

Well no run today. I decided to bag it until tmrw morning. I am going for the 4DS total body weight premix today!}(

I do not seem to be having any luck with my current way of doing things. I changed up about a month ago to 1 or 2 body parts per day with a short cardio afterwards. As much fun as it has been, it hasn't worked for me. No noticable results and I actually feel flabbier!:-( This is part of the reason why my run got canned and I just opted for weights.

I am going to wing it until Cathe posts the November rotation and see what that's like. If it's not something I want to do then I will create my own rotation with less cardio days as that seems to work better for me.

I'll be back after my work out for personals!

Have a fantabulous afternoon!:)

Hi!

Today is a scrambled kind of day because everything is in mixed up order. I have a nail appointment at my normal workout time. I am trying to keep the household all caught up before we head out to Chicago on Thursday. Add in that DH's Birthday is on Halloween and his parents really like to have dinner with us on his Birthday. Yikes! I better figure out a cake for tomorrow! Good old Wegmans makes a Chocolate cake to die for, so That will be the Birthday cake. Next is picking up his gift. He wants a Sky Caddie. It is a GPS for golf courses so you know exactly how far your ball is from the pin. It really is fun to golf with and helps tremendously with club selection.

Today was 4DS KB and legs and core. That is really a great combination of legs work for this girl! I like the outer thigh/hip exercise with the band so much that I repeated it!

Ladies I am out of time, {{{{{hugs}}}}} to all of you!!!!

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Look wise say nothing and grunt. Speech was given to conceal thought

William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Afternoon Dearies!

No time for personals. Just wanted to pop in to say that I didn't have time to do the entire ***97 minute*** long TB premix I had intended on!:eek: I paid no attn to how long it was or how much time I had. I got through legs/calves/chest & back and then added on the core & stretch from kb. I will do the rest (shoulders/bi&tri) either tmrw or thursday.

I'm FRIED!}(

BBL!:)

Quick post to say that I did Bi's and Tri's and had a great time with it! I found the dips on the stability ball easier once I turned my riser upside down. But they were not easy! I hate dips anyway. LOL. Loved the band work. My tri's are singing to me now. Did not like the hanging concentration curls - it did not feel right to me. I think I'll do normal ones from now on. :p

*Waves hi to everyone!*

Christine- I have a hard time realizing if I am doing those hanging concentration curls right too.

I popped in with a cup of Java for a break here.

Crosby needed an unexpected vet visit this afternoon. He had a tick in his neck and the vet removed it. But I didn't get dinner for Dh and DS before they shuffled off to practice. We will have a late dinner now.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Look wise say nothing and grunt. Speech was given to conceal thought

William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Evening Folks.

Dinner is done so here I am with a cuppa ready for to do personals finally. :)

Christine: I felt the hanging concentration curls were rather awkward as well. I may take your lead and do standard concentration curls from now on.

Judy: Sorry about Crosby's tic. Glad you noticed it and were able to get it taken care of pronto. I'm sure DH and DS will understand why dinner is later then usual.

Carole: So how did you end up doing your leg work? Did you split it up at all like you were thinking of doing?

Lorie: LOL, I am usually good about taking one COMPLETE rest day per week but that yoga so was so short that I just couldn't consider it a work out!:p There you go with your double Barry again. You are nuts...but in a GOOD way!;) Good job sticking with the shorter run today also.

Sunny: How is your butt feeling after B&G? }( I am bound to be sore in the lower half tmrw. I upped the weights to Cathe's or JUST below Cathe's weights in 4DS Legs today AND I didn't do cardio after so DOMS may be hitting me BIG TIME tomorrow! :eek:

Shelly: Sorry for the disappearing post. HATE when that happens!x(

So I upped my weights for 4DS Legs today. I did Cathe's weight or REALLY close to it. I even used the PURPLE band for the outer thigh work! :eek: I probably could have gone a bit heavier even but I didn't want to push it all at once. Let's see how I feel in the morning!;) My legs are alot stronger then they used to be. Running must really be helping them. I didn't find this leg work out to be extraordinarily tough at all and I am not used to using heavy weight for lower body. Now B&G...OMG...it can STILL make me cry! What's up with that!?! LOL

Hope everyone has a great night!

Hey everyone!

Lori - Hmmm...I am sorry about your "stitch" or muscle pull. Hope it leaves you alone! Good job on your run, though! Hope you got a chance to grab a nap before the Halloween party!

Wendy - Today was my rest day....but unlike you.....I did nothing:-(
I should have done some yoga or something, too. But....I was sore, tired and jet lagged....I know...excuses, excuses! You go, girl!

Kristi - Good job on your run while watching "Dancing"! Hey....I haven't got to watch for a while....is Marie Osmond still on there, or did she get booted?

Christine - I loved the Scrambled Eggs Premix! I need to do that one soon! Glad you didn't get hurt on the step! I tripped over mine with ...I can't remember if it was HIS or LIS the first time I did it! It was where she steps of one side of the step to the front and then the other front side. So glad nobody saw me!!! :+ Also glad I didn't sprain my ankle!;-) Good job on your workout!

Shelly - Oh my!!! I HATE when I lose long posts! Your workout planned for the day sounds great! Sounds like a great time with your parents and nephew!

Sunny - Hi there!!!

Carole - I am really enjoying the heavier weightwork, too! I just love these new ones! I like your idea of splitting the leg work before and after the run!

Lorie - I love BBC! And..I have to agree with ya on Joey ;-) Good job on your workout!

Judy - Hope your DS has a wonderful birthday! That GPS for the golf course sounds like a great gift! Gee....seems like there are GPS's for everything nowadays! ;-) The cake sounds yummy!

Yesterday I ran 7 miles and did B&C from 4Day Split. Sunday was a 4.36 mile run and the Legs and Shoulders weight section from 4Day Split. I took today as a rest day.

I got my reordered DVDs today! Actually.....they had sent them last week and a girl from my office put them in her drawer while I was gone on vacation so that they would be safe. She forgot to tell me until today! (AFTER I had sent Cathe's CS an email stating I was afraid my order had gotten lost :+ ) and AFTER I had reordered AGAIN from Collage with overnite shipping. So...I received Collage's shipment today and my friend from work "remembered" that she had put the new set from SNM in her drawer. Lord have mercy! But now I finally have my DVDs (and a backup set) and I am sooo happy! :+ I felt so bad for Cathe's CS. I'll bet I drove them nuts, but they were really nice and helpful through the whole thing :) Madison didn't get a chance to chew these DVDs!!! But she did chew DH's fake pumpkin x(

Okay.....I will shut up for now and "hey" to anyone I may have missed!

Linda

Hi, everyone! Internet was finally fixed this evening. Verizon’s crack team of technicians is literally a team taking too many tokes on the crack pipe. But ah well, all’s well that ends well. I can now get back to my email and my shopping and my daily cheetah fix! :7

Lots of catching up to do…I’ve sorta skimmed posts in the interest of time.

Linda :: welcome back from vacation! Glad you have your DVDs finally!

Shelly :: I did recharge and recuperate from that difficult week ~ thank you for asking. I had some good conversations with colleagues, my principal, and other administrators and feel better about the whole situation. It is still not resolved, but I am working on letting the stress roll…The Great Santa Run sounds hysterical ~ I hope you all get to do it.

Christine :: Target is always good…I needed to find a way to modify my Halloween costume (which I’m wearing to school tomorrow) as it was a bit too form-fitting…Re: the weights, I think I would switch SC&C with Bi’s & Tri’s…The only cure for being swamped with phones is…Halloween candy!!!

Carole :: Sorry about the interruptions to your long run…sounds like you are doing GREAT on time, though! Woohoo!…I had to do the coasters when I was in LV…the one at New York, New York and the Stratosphere. I don’t think there were any others around at that time…Loved that glittery Happy Halloween sign.

Wendy :: mmm, your Outback dinner sounded good…Sorry about the traffic snafus yesterday…I agree that B&G and LL are tougher leg workouts, but it’s always good to have variety, right?

Lori :: Loved the pics. You are one hot mama, and your DS looks like such a happy little guy. Adorable.

Judy :: Bore us with details? Never! We love details. Glad you enjoyed your trip...Hope your hip responded better this time…That sounds like a cool gift for DH…Glad you caught the tick.

Wendi :: that sure does sound like a weekend of highs and lows…So sorry to hear about you and SO breaking up. (((HUGS)))…and then some ^ 5s on your speedy race time!

Hi Sunny, Lorie, Amy, Kristi, and anyone else dropping in.

On Sunday, I did 4DS legs & core followed by a 3 mile run. Yesterday was supposed to be yoga or a stretch, but I opted for rest. Same today. Back is flaring up again for some reason. DOH! Tomorrow is supposed to be a *planned* rest day, but we’ll see.

Have a GREAT night, ladies! Stay out of mischief! ;) :7

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.