:: Cheetah Check-in ::: Monday, 6/19

Barb- I think that sounds like a perfect plan. I think maintaining and focusing on what you have at this moment is perfect. You got there the smart way and that is why you did so well. I think your new phase sounds like a great one.

As for the big family event. Man does that sound like fun. A lot of work but defiently fun. Is this an annual thing or a fist time kind of deal?

Hope you DS have fun at camp. I just love summer.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Hello everyone,
I went to bootcamp class this morning. They had it at the park down the street from me.It was fun having it outside today. They are doing it just until the changes are made with the new facility. Tomorrow I will run 5miles.

marcia-I have a friend that was told she was stocky and that hurt her feelings. People just dont get it,some of the things they say ,they should just keep their mouths shut. Alot of times it is pure jealousy on their part.
Barb that is so sweet of you to say I inspire you! That put a smile on my face. Thank you for reminding me of my accomplishments that shouldnt be overlooked.

Anyway-I continue to love my garmin!!!!!!!!Wish I would have gotten it alot sooner!!

talke with you all later!!

Hey there Ladies.

Sorry, no time for personals...don't even have time to READ everything right now. :-(

Just wanted to let y'all know that I took the first running class tonight. The work out was actually very easy for me as they are quite far behind even MY pathetic outdoor running schedule! LOL They did 4 mins walk/1 mins run cycles for 30 mins. We got some useful info on proper clothing and shoes, etc and they gave us watermelon after the work out! :9 We also got a print out showing good stretches for runners that they will do with us every week after a warm up walk prior to the run. I have to try real hard to add in one more outdoor run on my own as they said we really need to do the run 3x per week to progress at the right pace. I guess I'll have to head out on wednesday evenings when DH is home....until I get a jogging stroller, anyway!;) }( :7

Sorry I was MIA all day but I got roped into an outing I wasn't too thrilled about cause it kept me away from home a lot longer than I had anticipated. There were a 1000 things I could have done in preparation for vacation and got next to NOTHING done so now I have to do it ALL tomorrow!x( I'm not a happy camper...I need to go relax and unwind cause if I try to go to sleep in this mood, it just is NOT gonna happen!:-( Thanks for letting me vent!:)

Have a good evening and hopefully I'll be less stressed in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.