Check-In!

Kim....

Sorry to hear about the hip and putting off running, I know it's something you love...hope it resolves quickly.

But meanwhile...have fun with that preoccupation thing...wink;-)wink;-)..knudge knudge:7

nancy:O)

A happy froggy from me too

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-00 AT 03:13PM (Est)[/font][p]Yup...I'm late as well but..
[marquee]:-jumpy Happy Birthday too:-jumpy[/marquee]

Me too Lynne

Love that Step and Intervals..especially that third scoopy step section with the ":-jumpy" moves on the step!

Much better reason for checking in late

:-wow! Amy, what a fun trip and bet it was beautiful! And...nothing like losing weight while on vacation...something, I've never been that good at;-)

Pulling up rear...

I'm off track thanks to being off work:-gloat...for a couple of weeks!:7

My boss took off for Ireland and when all the patients realized he was going away they asked me where I was going...none of them seemed to understand my excitement to do nothing but play with my new exercise videos...aahhhhh:-rollen..will people ever understand:).

No real excuse for being late other than just off my regular routine...and my log is upstairs away from the computer...I know...pretty lame;-).

OK..

Monday Cardio Kicks :-jumpy..only draw back to this tape....having to space it's use do to intensity..doing good, behaving nicely..keeping things in check:7

Tuesday Strength only from CTX Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Biceps...abs from Bicep tape

Wednesday XKO Kickboxing, new tape...more drill like and a fun rotation with Cardio Kicks. Strength-Leaner Legs

Thursday:-wow...look away..possessed fitness day}> Am 101010 cardio but at a much lower level;-). Strength- CTX Tri and Bis..no Abs. PM...hehehe..regular KB class and then an Extreme class followed...hey you only live once;-)

Friday All Step cardio and CTX shoulders

Saturday/Sunday I had hoped to sneak in some fitness but my brother was here for a very short visit...I don't get to see him but every 5 years or so...so I skipped stuff even though I could have done it looooong before he got up. He was on California time and by the time he got up...I could have gotten in all the CTX tapes;-). If I was smart I would have dragged his butt out of bed and paid him back for all the times he used to drag his non athletic little sister out for bike rides and almost kill her. Maybe a little IMAX would have been good for him}>!evil snicker

That's it..almost half done with this week!!! See ya in a couple of days:)

Amee

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-00 AT 03:50PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-00 AT 03:49 PM (Est)[/font]
Aimee!!!
[marquee]:)Happy birthday times 2!:)
:-coolTo you and your twin:-cool[/marquee]

Hey Nanc...

At first, when I saw the subject line of your post, I thought you were referring to the morning workout thing! "OMG, Ms. Up-At-The-Butt-Crack-Of-Dawn ;-) having trouble with morning workouts?!?" Hee hee hee... But good news... I did get up Wednesday morning (not as early as you, though;-)) to do CTX Kickboxing! And you know I'm :-jumpy about that!

Lynne
Steppin' Fool for Life!

Real- late check in!

Hey all! I've been forum-less until yesterday, when my email to web-master Chris regarding status of my new password was propmtly answered. Thanks Chris! :-jumpy Ok, instead of repeating the same old week yet again, let me just say that I completed my 4th and final week of CTX. Let me also say that is the absolute longest time I've done the exact same workouts for that long a period of time. Don't get me wrong, I have done planned rotations in the past, but I would always vary the cardio with in the type specified. (Lord know I have enough of every type of tape to keep it fresh for months! ;-) ) Also, don't misconstrue my boredom with monotony for boredom with these tapes, they are Awesome ! I've actually seen some positive results (more definition and endurance) in just this short period of time. Next week (this week): Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max, various neglected tapes and one other total body workout (probably MIS, it's been calling me!). Have fun all!

Elizabeth Kelly :)

Hey Lynne..

I bet you beat me Wednesday;O)....I'm on vacation:)...but trust me...that alarm will be pretty rude when I head back to work next week;-).

HI Lynne

Don't give up on the morning thing. It might take a while, but once you get it down. It will be just part of your morning routine, get up, work-out:-jumpy , shower, brush teeth, etc. Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.