CCPP, The Thanksgiving Workout!!!

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Who's in!!?

I won't be able to join you this time around. Sadly, my cousin passed away Sunday morning and his funeral is this Saturday :(. I'll be with you in spirit and cheering you on, and I'm looking forward to reading your workout reports!!

As we approach Thanksgiving and Press Play Saturday I'm focusing on everything I have to be thankful for; my wonderful and supportive family and dear friends. When I'm able to do my PP make up workout, I'm doing it in gratitude for my many blessings.

Have a GREAT workout!!!

I won't be able to join in either :( My garage (aka workout room) is being occupied by a lady w/out a place to stay. Not sure how long she will be staying with us. I might get out and walk CCPP?!?! I will check in if I can swing it :)

Happy Thanksgiving workout to all!!!

So sorry for your loss. Your attitude strikes me as very positive and upbeat - that's wonderful. In truth, I've never been 'thankful' for my body until very recently. I'm in my mid-40's and am realizing that it's easy to slide downhill unless a conscious effort is made to stay at the top. I, too, will be thankful for my strength and physical accomplishments this year!

Who's in!!?

I won't be able to join you this time around. Sadly, my cousin passed away Sunday morning and his funeral is this Saturday :(. I'll be with you in spirit and cheering you on, and I'm looking forward to reading your workout reports!!

As we approach Thanksgiving and Press Play Saturday I'm focusing on everything I have to be thankful for; my wonderful and supportive family and dear friends. When I'm able to do my PP make up workout, I'm doing it in gratitude for my many blessings.

Have a GREAT workout!!!

Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with your and your family! ((((HUGS)))))

Oh no!!! {{{Michele}}}

I'm in, just not sure when. I got roped into going to Chicago on Sat. I'll try to work it in before I leave, bc I'll probably be pooped when I get home. It may not happen til Sunday.

Nan

Oh Michele, I am so sorry about your cousin!!! Boy, it is really time for a new year to start. ((((((((Michele))))))

I am in, I sure could use some motivation!

Michele, I'm so sorry for you and your family. I will be thinking of you (my press play inspiration) Saturday as I spin with Coach Sean!

I'm in.....I have SO MUCH to be thankful for, the least I can do is run 6-7 miles on CCPP Saturday!

Michele, you already have my condolences, but I'm sending you MORE!!!!

Gayle

{{{Michele}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin.

Count me in and I'll be dedicating this one to you and your family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.