Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror - happy!

Keep up the good work! Congrats! I, too, am back on the exercise bandwagon after a long layoff. I've been consistently working out 5 to 6 days a week since Jan. 1 and I'm finishing Meso 1 of STS this week (my first time doing it). Just since the end of last week I've noticed a difference--jeans that were too tight two weeks ago are fitting better now. I have a ways to go, but it's a start.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! I'll think of you while I'm doing my leg work tonight.

anne

Wonderful! Lots of hard work really pays off!

People often ask me how I did it and when I tell them, they shy right away! Why is it no one ever wants to put forth any effort for a great goal anymore?

Again, congratulations!

Wow, Tricia - great results! How long did it take you to lose those 30 lbs?

Stebby
(also causing chaos since 1961)

Keep up the good work! Congrats! I, too, am back on the exercise bandwagon after a long layoff. I've been consistently working out 5 to 6 days a week since Jan. 1 and I'm finishing Meso 1 of STS this week (my first time doing it). Just since the end of last week I've noticed a difference--jeans that were too tight two weeks ago are fitting better now. I have a ways to go, but it's a start.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! I'll think of you while I'm doing my leg work tonight.

anne

Good for you, Anne! When clothes start getting loose, you know you're really going in the right direction and YOU CAN DO IT!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.