Cathletes Gettin to Goal Week of August 23

Wednesday

Rhondalynn, way to go with Disc 5! Sounds like you are really pleased with today's effort. I know what you mean about being sore for all of Meso 1 -- it's just what you come to expect. Dont' beat yourself up too much about those mousse treats. I understand what you mean about, "Why did I even bring them home?!" It's a compulsion sometimes, like you just can't stand the thought that there is something out there that you just might want to eat. I get it. I usually go to bed between 12 and 1, sometimes later, sometimes earlier. I've been trying to make it on the earlier end, but last night just didn't manage. I got interested in catching up on some TV that I had taped. I'm a former FIRMie, but nowhere nearly as far back as you and Lisa. I started with the BSS2 and then ended up with all of the systems and most of the older workouts up through TransFIRMation. That was the end for me.

Heather, I'm duly impressed that you managed to stick to your commitment to start STS when you had no air conditioning. Now that takes dedication! All of your food choices sound just wonderful. And a belated very Happy Birthday to you!

I have a friend who takes Zumba and she loves it, too. She did her own version of a RT when she recently got to go to El Paso to take a class with the creator. She was just as excited about it as us Cathe RTers. It was nice to talk with her about it, too, as she "got" it. And speaking of the RT, those videos and pictures are true eye-openers, aren't they? I wish I had the previous months back to be able to alter those moments captured on film, but that is futile. Time to move on!

Lisa, I hope you prevailed and didn't let the stress get to you. You've really got your work cut out for you with the new project. Good luck! Truth be told I really dislike the floor work in GS: Legs. I was tempted to skip it, but was pleased that I didn't.

I just finished a really good workout with Cathe's Low Impact Step. I'm taking it as a really good sign that I was upping the intensity from the very beginning. I may not be losing any pounds right now, but I'm sure my vastly improved eating is manifesting itself with more energy. I will not be around again until early next week, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Keep up all the great work -- I'll be thinking about you!

Let me just say that right now facebook and Twitter are so popular...but I'm addidcted to checking the Cathe Forum Check-In! I am sure it's a healthy habit! I've done well this week, worked out everyday. Yesterday I rode the excercise bike and then thought I would do the All Abs section fo CTX...that was absolutely the hardest thing ever...it is all the ab workouts together from the whole set of workouts in CTX. Ouch. Tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in...I'm not going to so much as lick a carrot after 5pm today:p

Heather: Kudos to you for working out even without and AC....I'm from Texas and I can't imagine!

Rhondalyn:You are making STS sound very appealing. I finished one round after it first came out. I think I might make it my "Fall Farewell to Fat" workout routine. I am trying hard to cut the sugar,too!

Jacque: Congrats on your wt loss!! I hope tomorrow brings good news for me as well!

Nancy: In honor of your comments, I'm doing GS legs on Sunday. haven't done it in a while...if I remember right, there are some very slow lunges involved...yikes!

Linda: I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the love for baking. I am constantly looking thru magazines and cookbooks looking for my next project. I usually leave half at home with my family and take the rest to work to share. I follow a lot of the cake and cupcake blogs...I know, I know...stop the insanity!

Melissa: Good luck on the move. Do you have a "Cathe room" in your new house?!

Lisa: I know the feeling of struggling with stress and diet...yesterday my daughter cut her foot on some glass at the beach with the babysitter...so what did I do after I freaked out? You know it...Pizza Hut...but I did manage to keep it to 3 pieces with the cheese scraped off....don't laugh everyone....you know you've done it!! ha ha

Today's menu looks like oatmeal w 1/2 tsp oragnic PB, coffee, Muscle Milk Light, Chicken noodle Soup, carrots, kashi bar, chicken breast, veggies, green tea.
Hope everyone has a great workout today!

Well, I'm not sure what my deal is; this is the second morning this week that I could not drag myself out of bed at 5am to workout! I'll do my workout when I get home: LIC-cardio only, a functional fitness routine my PT gave me to re-strengthen my core, and some stretching.

To quell the urge to eat uncontrollably last night, I chose to do a little retail therapy instead! :) I am know the proud owner of a new pair of flip flops, a longish, v-neck, cap sleeve T-shirt, and a pair of sunglasses! :cool:

Lacy: Good job on getting through ALL the CTX abs!! Those are challenging!! Don't you just love CTX? Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. You are hilarious- "not going to so much as lick a carrot after 5pm today"- tee hee!! :D Oh, and do you mind if I adopt your phrase: Fall Farwell to Fat Tour? Love it!!

Nancy: Have a great weekend!!

Linda: Wanted to add a couple things I forgot to mention yesterday.... Sitting through dinner is a great victory for your hubby!! Yay! :D I totally understand how your husband feels about not "jinxing" the treatment! That's how I felt with my cortisone shot(I've only had one). I felt almost 100% better 2 days after the shot and I was *so* cautious about getting too excited about the results. The shot seems to have worn off a bit, and some days are better than others, but this week has been really good. Last week I was wondering if I should get a second cortisone shot. Ironically, I have only seen the chiro once this week. I'm not wondering if he is actually helping!! :eek: It's so hard to know what the right treatment is. I'm trying hard to figure out what is best for me and not push myself to hard and hurt myself further.

Happy Thursday to everyone! :)

Hi ladies!

Check out my ticker! Another 2 lbs!
83015c4f75511f656a94593c6025848edd400e4_t.gif
This is so encouraging to me and motivation to continue. I've lost and gained the same 2 lbs for so long. I'm just thrilled to have it move down again. I'm especially glad because it's being done by just pushing back and trying to clean things up a bit. It's going to be hard to not go overboard this weekend as well. I have another shower (4th one in a month) that I have to attend on Saturday and our SS class is having a GTG on Sunday night. I think the plan for that is pizza and ice cream.:eek::eek::eek::eek: I might have to starve most of the day because I know I won't pass up the ice cream. :D Not to mention the pizza.
a45258148975a5021956a9d7311026a5d651c3f.gif

I started doing the low intensity premix of Kick Max but quit when it got to the leg drills. I wasn't in the mood for those so I just did some more of the combos instead. I pretended I was auditioning for Cathe's next video. :eek:

Lisa, I love retail therapy. I'm trying not to buy anything right now but I put some cute capris that were on sale in my cart this morning. I didn't buy them but I wanted to. I say do whatever works. :D Good luck with the cupcakes. I live for the frosting, too. I have a whole stash of smileys that I've saved.

Lacy, you crack me up. I hope you're able to avoid the carrots. :) I think we need to change the check-in title to Cathlete's Fall Farewell To Fat Tour. Too funny. I hope your DD is okay.

Nancy, non-scale victories are just as important. Be safe and have fun. We'll see you when you return.

Heather, I hope your air is back. Your rotation sounds like a great plan. I'm not going by the numbers either with STS. I still think I'll get great results. Your food sounds so good. I have a watermelon cut up in the fridge that I've been enjoying. :D

Well, I better run. I've spent too much time on the computer already. :eek:

thursday morning...

Hi Everyone this Thursday morning!

I am having trouble keeping up with you guys, posting that is… J. Well, maybe also the weight loss, too, but, I do feel better about being able to exercise everyday so far this week! Did you see all the new photos from the RT on Cyndi Smith’s Picture Trail and FB photo page? There are hundreds of pictures there. Here are the links:
www.picturetrail.com/retrofit & http://www.facebook.com/home.php?re...407396&v=photos&viewas=100000164673158&ref=nf

They’re fun to look at!

Nancy: I’m on sabbatical from work. I don’t remember if I posted that anywhere, but, every 7 years we get 8 weeks(or maybe it is 7) weeks paid time off, in addition to vacation! So, I’m taking the sabbatical plus some vacation plus some sick time, and have Mid June to end of September off!! I see you have some Bento step. I have #2 and #3. Haven’t opened #2 yet, but, maybe I will try to start learning it next week. It will probably take 1-2 weeks to learn on my cardio days. #3: I have learned it, and I think it took about a week. I like it a lot and every time I learn her videos all the way through I feel very accomplished, because I don’t catch on so easy. I think I have learned all of her kickbox (andlike them all except for Rumble), and learned and have done Hi/Lo Extreme(and like it). Always a good mind and body challenging workout! I’ll let you know if I attempt #2(Adv Step 2). That is great that you can feel yourself upping the intensity, it feels good to be able to increase your stamina.

Lisa: You asked about the Race for the Cure walk – It’s Sept 20. The practice walk a couple of weeks ago was fun, and I got really sweaty. That was weird because I was in good shape, and it was a cool temp that morning. Also, could have been a little tougher because I had on new shoes and inserts J, and they worked my calves differently. A couple of days later I felt bad shin splints! The soreness does not bother me in the least in my shins or other area muscles because it means I am working. I, in fact like muscle soreness; I think it feels good! Everyone thinks I am really weird because of this! J That is nice you are thinking about my husband’s pains and can sympathize. Little by little he is doing some more, but, I can’t tell if it is making dramatic improvements. Everyone is different. He use to be very active, and has to plan his day around a little activity. For instance he has to rest after mowing half of the lawn. I may end up doing it(I don’t mind, but, don’t know how. I did it previously a long time ago when he had a cast on, and I ran over dog poop! He was not happy to have THAT on his lawnmower –ha!). The therapies I mentioned in a previous post (chiro, massage, etc) may have helped, or may have made it WORSE. So, I see what you were saying about not knowing if the chiro even helped you, and that some days are better than others(same with DH). I am glad you found the cortisone shot helped your leg, and you definitely do have relief. You can definitely do way more than my DH if you got through the whole RT weekend! BTW, I sent DH the link to RealRyder(or whatever it was called) and he thought it was a gimmick, just get a real bike! Haha. I, myself thought it looked cool!

Rhondalynn: Looks we are finding out lots of us like to bake! Lisa and Lacey like baking, too!
It’s funny that you wanted to bring home the leftovers, or cook double batches! That is just like me. I always worry there won’t be enough for everyone, then if the is more than enough, then, who eats the leftovers? ME! I just hate to waste food – kind of like throwing away money. But, because of my concern of wasting food(“finish everything on your plate”), I eat it, thinking I’m saving money. Strange thinking, huh? Then I gain weight, then have to spend money at Weight Watchers. Makes no sense! Portion-size and stopping when I am full are things I have always had trouble with! So, I see you have tried Bento Step. Have you tried any of her Kickbox? I like them all but my favorite is Kickbox Surge , next In the Ring. Kickbox Surge isn’t too bad to learn. The combination of Cathe and Amy keeps my exercise interest always up! Wow, you have a lot of shower busy-ness in your schedule. Good luck with dealing with all those goodies. Starving yourself makes you able to deal with eating the pizza & ice cream, huh. Me, too! I am purposely avoiding calling back my friend(she is probably mad at me now) to go out to dim sum. Dim sum is my favorite, ‘coz you just get to pick the little Chinese goodies as they pass by on the cart—everything looks so good that I pick a lot to eat---so I also starve myself before and after that meal!

Lacy: Good luck with the weigh-in, and not licking that carrot! It is very hard for me to not eat in the evenings. I just crave food! How do you manage that? Do you have some tricks and distractions you could share? Do you like all of CTX? I avoided buying it at the 30% off price, because I figured I did’tneed to spend the extra money until I get all my DVD packages open and try those “new” workouts! Do you also have a pretty big collection of Cathe workouts?

Heather: Zumba sounds fun! Your food sounds healthy & delicious, too. I am amazed you have all the energy and time to exercise twice per day. I am sure I would wilt! That is good you realize the need to take the 2 rest days—it must energize and repair you, if you are able to go at it for the next 5 days! Good luck with the STS program—that’s interesting you’re going to do it without the 1RM’s(is that what you meant) by just listening to you body. Yes the STS is very structured the way it’s presented, but, I think the “listening to your body” is another good way to change up the routine! Oh, Happy belated Bday – glad it was fun with Zumba!

Melissa, Jacque: keep up your goals and have a great week!

Yesterday I did In the Ring(Bento), and also kept my WW points at 20.5. Again, keeping those points low is VERY hard for me. And, I am hungry(at least my brain is). If I can stay away from the Dim Sum this week, maybe I will lose a ½ pound! Today I’ll be doing Cardio Fusion, and hopefully eating smaller amounts. I sure do think about food a lot! Today no plans for baking(apologies to my kids!), so no tempting baking smells from my oven!

Will try to do short check-ins often, ‘coz this writing takes a long time!

Have a nice day!

I'm back on the computer again. I know, I know. ;) I must stay away. But anyway.....Linda, please don't feel like you need to respond to every person every time you post. Short is good, too. :D It does take a lot of time and sometimes we just don't have it.

I'm back on the computer again. I know, I know. ;) I must stay away. But anyway.....Linda, please don't feel like you need to respond to every person every time you post. Short is good, too. :D It does take a lot of time and sometimes we just don't have it.

Thanks Rhondalyn:
I'm glad you gave me "permission" to do short posts!:D

Going to do Cardio Fusion (I keep thinking "Cardion Confusion") now!

Cathletes Gettin' to Goal Check-in

Hello, my name is Heather! I am a Zumbaholic! I am so addicted to Zumba. No matter how tired I am when I walk into that studio, I am doing the happy dance as soon as the music starts. I float out on a cloud feeling so good! I may need Zumba rehab next week when my teacher goes to Florida for the Zumba convention. I am already having withdrawals every other day! Good news! I met a girl in class tonight who is hoping to start teaching a Saturday morning class at the club soon. Yippee! I would love to add a third class every week so I can shake off this fat! LOL!

I had a little mishap yesterday and split my favorite black pants! Oops! Time to step up the cardio! LOL! I went to Ross tonight and found a cute pair of black pants in my size for around $8.00! It is hard to find size 28 pants there, and I do not want to spend too much money on “disposable” clothes that will hopefully only fit for a month.

I came home to a hot place again tonight. I pray that the maintenance guy is able to fix my air-conditioner before the weekend. I am not sleeping well at night because it is so hot and sticky in here. The frozen sheets help, but I am ready for cool air! Did I tell y’all that I am putting my sheets in the freezer before bedtime? LOL!

I made it through STS Disc 2 this morning. I am really enjoying these workouts intuitively. I am eating intuitively too. It is too hot to turn on the oven and cook with no air-conditioner. My upper body is really sore (especially my chest and triceps). I want to soak in a warm bubble bath with epsom salt, but I need to take a cold shower instead to cool off before bedtime.

My ticker appears to be working tonight! It was giving me fits this morning!

Lisa, my favorite CTX combination is the cardio segments of All Step plus Step and Intervals! I am a stress eater too, so I can totally relate. Chewing sugar free gum works wonders for me when I am super stressed and want to chew through it. By the way, I have an abundance of “before” and “before that” pictures. I am hoping to have some “after” pictures to share. LOL!

Nancy, I started my fitness journey with the FIRM Basics then graduated to the FIRM Classics. I did not order any of the BSS infomercial workouts. I joined the FIRM Ya Yas for video recommendations, and they introduced me to Cathe! I have never looked back! How fun that your friend worked out with the Zumba creator. I have been told that he is hot, hot, hot!

Lacy, do you still live in Texas? When does registration open for the Fall Farewell to Fat Tour? I’m in!

Rhondalyn, have you tried Haagen-Dazs Five ice cream? Yummy! It is smooth and creamy with 5 simple ingredients. The mint is my personal favorite, and it is more satisfying to me than the other brands. Count me in for the Cathletes Fall Farewell to Fat Tour! I love it! Yippee on 2 pounds kicked to the curb!

Linda, what a great benefit! I would love to have a 7-week break from work! I am able to enjoy workouts twice a day because my evening workouts are fun and low impact like Zumba (which is basically a dance party) and swimming. Fun and relaxing! My morning workouts are STS, Cathe kickboxing, and Cathe step. I am discovering that fun cardio after work helps me unwind without comfort eating. I am not tempted to eat too much at night when I get my cardio fix before dinner!

I need to wrap this up before my computer overheats in this hot room!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
I want to chat more, but my family is staring at me waiting for breakfast...however, check out my ticker, 2 pounds this week...thats 5 since I got home from the Roadtrip! Yay! It's a slow go...but it's a go!:D

Hi Everyone ;)

Heather: Zumba sounds fun! I bet it is cooler there than in your house! In Texas, is that dry heat or humid? I don't mind the humid 'coz my skin is softer, but dry heat feels cooler! Hope you can cool off soon.

Lacy: Good job on losing the 2 pounds. Hope it happens to me, when I get on the scale...

Yesterday nothing earth shattering, but, I did pretty well at not eating too many bad evening snacks, my downfall. Bought some green figs and sugar plums, and Belgian dark chocolate almonds at Trader Joes. Had only 3 of the choc almonds(they are yummy and big, and not really too many calories compared to the other chocolates at TJ's) that satisfied my chocolate craving :p. Then I ate a few figs and plums for snacks in the evening -- pretty healthy and sort of a treat because they are seasonal. Also, did Cardio Fusion! Tough work out, but I wasn't dying in the end.
Today I'm planning on doing 4DS Kickbox + Heavy Weights Legs and Core workout. That shouldn't be too bad(I hope!).

Now, I'm going to make chocolate chip pancakes for my kids. They will have healthy stuff, too :eek:. I will report back later or tomorrow if I was able to resist a pancake...

Have a nice weekend!

Happy Friday everyone!!

After work yesterday, I did LIC cardio only and my stretches. This morning I got up extra early...4:45am...to do BM2-Cardio & Weights premix. I also did the back, chest flys, biceps, and shoulders twice!. Then some stretching. 95 min. later, I had burned almost 800 calories!!

Why would I inflict this on myself on a Friday morning? Well, because Thursday night I was *so* out of control with eating!! Even though I only went over my calories by about 125, it was more about the feeling of being completely out of control. :confused::( Luckily, I have the kitchen stripped of snack foods. Unfortunately, there was bread and peanut butter!! :eek:

I'm still trying to brush last night off and not be too hard on myself. I'm just disappointed in myself and wish I could just eat when I'm hungry.

Anyway, today is a new day, right?! :)

My mom and her husband are cominig next week, so this weekend I will scrubbing my house within an inch of it's life!! Look out cobwebs, I've got my eyes on you and a duster in my hands!! I'm considered shaving my cat and dog too! :eek:;):p So much fuzz!!

Lacy: Congratulations on 2 more pounds gone!! WOOHOO!! That is just awesome!!

Heather: You and your Zumba!! That's great! I have 2 left feet when it comes to dancing!! Kudos to you!! :D I hope that A/C of yours gets fixed today!! I would have never thought to freeze sheets!! You gotta do, what you gotta do, right? I LOVE Ross Dress for Less stores!! They don't have any out in MN but I remember them fondly (and their sales) fondly from when I lived in WA.

Rhondalyn: Another 2 pounds!! That is just so awesome!! Good luck with your shower and your SS class party!! Oh, this morning, I pretended to be auditioning for a Cathe DVD too!! I'm pretty sure I nailed the 2nd combo in BM2!! :D

Linda: I know you asked Lacy about CTX but I just have to butt in and tell you that CTX is awesome!! I love it all!! Very fun step routines and some very good hi/lo too!! There is a kickboxing cardio too and while it's not my favorite (I think I love KPC too much), I do like the arm drills. I could go on and on (and on) about CTX but I won't. :) When you get all of your other DVD's open, CTX might be fun to have!! ;)

Melissa, Jacque, & Nancy, hope you had a great week rest of your week!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! This check-in/group is awesome!!

While I'm thrilled about the 2 pounds, I know things will come to a slow crawl now and I will have to really grunt out every singel pound from here on out. I'v had my weeknd cheat meal (Mexican Food to include cheese dip) so I'm done with any cheats until after next Friday's weigh-in. One cheat meal a week usually keeps me on track.
Today I'm doing one of the last couple of step/upperbody weight sections in the CTX that I haven't done yet.

Linda: I've been thrilled with CTX so far even though I have 2 more workouts to do. I tend to do better with short cardio. I love the abs and weights sections. You asked if I had any tips for avoiding eating at night: here's what I do: I eat a "normal dinner" whatever I made for my family but one portion only. I make myself have fruit for dessert, lately about 12 grapes...they are so good this time of year. I have 2 girls and I am very careful to eat what the family eats, I don't want them to think there are any issues...
The only things I have been occassionally letting myself have after dinner and an apple or pear to sugar free jello. I will chew gum, brush my teeth, drink some green tea...that kind of stuff. On weekends whan I stay up late, I might pop some air-popped popcorn. They have the poppers at Khols and they are great!

Heather: I don't live in TX anymore but I will be back there in a few years when my husband retires from the Marines. We live in Virginia now, but we move every 3 years. My family is in the Houston area and Texarkana. We go back probably twice a year.

Rhondalynn: You have had a lot of showers recently! That is my downpoint...doing well when I'm "celebrating."

Have a great weekend everyone!:cool:

Hi everyone. It is great to see people are having a good week. I have been busy with starting to get my room ready at school and starting to pack stuff up. I could not get out of bed on Tues and Thurs morning. I was up during the night thinking of all of the things I had to do and was awake for over 2 hours. I never got a workout in on Tues but it had been 8 days since I had a day off anyway. Yesterday I took the girls for a walk so I count that. I am pushing 50 lbs of kids plus a stroller on not completely flat terrain. When I have to push them up hill in grass my calves burn and my heart pumps hard. Today I was in my basement at 5 but only could do about 20 mins of Butts and Guts. I just didn't have it in me. Then when I turned on hte tv at 730 Cathe was doing Imax 2 so I have to do that tomorrow. I just love it.

My eating has been ok. I have lost 0.6 pounds this week. 3 pounds to go. We have been eating after we put hte kids to bed because we looked at houses 2 nights this week and it is just easier. I know it is probably not a good thing to not eat when they do but it is just sooooo much easier some nights. First, my little one has to eat whatever we eat which is fine but she already has it on her plate but needs to take it from mine. Second, I am always getting up to get something and never feel like I eat a relaxing meal. The good thing is we do eat with them most nights.

I hope we find a house soon because I am tired of looking at them and being disappointed. We have another appt tonight. Before we sold ours I was going to open houses on Sundays while hte kids napped. Now we both have been going. It is a pain finding people to babysit each time We did see one we liked the other night but I am not 100% sure. I like the location of hte one we are going to see tonight. I will keep you all posted.

Have a good night.

My day has been full and I've had little online time. I finished week 2 of Meso 1 today with Disc 6. I did the band work on the bonus leg work but hit the extended stretch when they hit the floor. It was all I needed of that. :p

Good luck Melissa. I know this is a stressful time for you. I hope you guys are able to find something soon.

WTG, Lacy! You're doing great! Mexican will be one of my birthday meals. My birthday is on the 4th. Will the celebrations ever end?????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lisa, I understand your frustration but 125 cals over really isn't that bad.:) I sure wish I was one that only ate when I was hungry, too. :confused: I can't say that I envy your weekend. I hate to clean.:D

Hi Zumbaholic, I mean Heather. :D Freezing sheets? I've heard it all now. Great idea! No, I've never tried that ice cream but you know I'll have to now.;)

Thanks for the pic link, Linda. I had to check my DVDs because I thought I had one of Amy's KB w/os but couldn't remember for sure. I do have In The Ring and I can't really remember much about it. I must have thought is was tough because I don't remember the last time I've done it, if ever. :eek: I might check it out tomorrow.

I better run. I still have things to do.

Y'all have a great weekend!!!!!

Cathletes Gettin' to Goal Check-in

Happy Saturday! My air-conditioner was fixed yesterday, and I celebrated by firing up the oven and fixing whole wheat lasagna last night. Yummy!

I wrapped up the first week of STS with Disc 3 this morning. I love this workout! It has a fun cardio feel to it. No barbell or leg presses either! I love the bonus too (especially the fan kicks over my pretty pink stability ball). I enjoyed the extended stretch this morning. I will likely save that for the weekend when I have more free time instead of adding it after every STS workout.

I went to the club late this afternoon and enjoyed a refreshing swim. I love water workouts! According to the Workout Manager, they burn a bunch of calories! I am looking forward to Sunday and Monday rest days. These were my workouts this week:

08-25-09 a.m. STS 1 (chest, shoulders, and biceps)
08-25-09 p.m. Zumba class

08-26-09 a.m. 4-Day Split Kickbox (cardio premix)
08-26-09 p.m. STS Ab Circuits (medicine ball abs)

08-27-09 a.m. STS 2 (back and triceps)
08-27-09 p.m. Zumba class

08-28-09 a.m. 4-Day Split Lower Intensity Step (cardio premix on the floor)
08-28-09 p.m. water jogging

08-29-09 a.m. STS 3 (legs + bonus + extended stretch)
08-29-09 p.m. swimming

P.S. It appears that my STS ticker is updating automatically. Yippee!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.