Cathlete t-shirt suggestion

nancy324

Cathlete
The Cathlete t-shirt is adorable and I love the colors, but I didn't buy one because I look matronly in crew necks. Just a suggestion: I would love to see a Cathlete t-shirt in a scoop neck or v-neck. Thanks!

I am waiting in hopes that a Cathlete tank top comes out !!!
I live in tanks all summer and would buy one in a second !! :)

Becky

That's the second time today I posted in the wrong forum! If SNM doesn't see this, I'll move it to Ask Cathe. Sorry all.

That's the second time today I posted in the wrong forum! If SNM doesn't see this, I'll move it to Ask Cathe. Sorry all.

Nancy, if you move it, please add a suggestion for a Cathlete baseball style shirt! That would qualify as a v-neck and button-down!

The Cathlete t-shirt is adorable and I love the colors, but I didn't buy one because I look matronly in crew necks. Just a suggestion: I would love to see a Cathlete t-shirt in a scoop neck or v-neck. Thanks!
I second that. i would be willing to purchase a tee if it was v-neck or crue neck!

Also, cap sleeves (like on some baby doll tees) are more flattering than regular short sleeves.

I second that. i would be willing to purchase a tee if it was v-neck or crue neck!
oops! I didn't mean to say Crue neck I meant to say scoop neck! I have always wanted to get a Cathe tee but the crew neck is why I didn't. I have read that when you are older you look better in V-neck shirts.

That would be so nice, I love my STS, and CATHLETE t-shirt, but they make the V-neck or the scoop neck would've more nicer,(that way I can see my chest muscle hehehe):eek:;)witch I been working really hard to show off.

So me2..

COUNTING DAYS:D
6 more weeks until my DH get back home.
Eunice;)

I like that idea too Nancy! I like v-necks much better, but I don't mind scoop necks. To be honest, her shirts run a lot smaller than I thought, even the larges are too tight for my comfort...then again, I'm not a tiny girl either...hehe:p;)

I like that idea too Nancy! I like v-necks much better, but I don't mind scoop necks. To be honest, her shirts run a lot smaller than I thought, even the larges are too tight for my comfort...then again, I'm not a tiny girl either...hehe:p;)

Alana:
I did sent you a PM, did you get any?
I don't want you to think that I'm not polite!!!(some times I'm not)Just kidding:p

I would love to see some v-neck shirts, and not clingy material either. A nice cotton-poly blend that would breathe, not stick to you like glue. The baseball shirt option might be nice too.

Me, too! I don't like crew necks.

Me, too! I don't like crew necks.
ITA
Crew necks look too androgenous IMO, and make me feel dumpy.
A v-neck with a fitted silhouette would be nice.

But some of us will be forced to deface the shirt to write a "DE" in front of the "cathlete", though for some reason, "decathelete" has a "e" in where "Cathlete" (shouldn't they both be similar?) doesn't, so we'd have to stick an 'e' in there as well, LOL!

Me too! A V-neck is so much more flattering!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.