forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Everyone,
Here’s a quick tutorial on Cathe’s new door anchor and how to use it on your doors at home! This door anchor will enable you to do the same band exercises that you’ll see in STS 2.0 without the need for wall anchors!
Order Now at: http://bit.ly/3Z6K5C0
The Cathe STS Door Anchors are now in stock. Use coupon code STS20 and save 20% when you order now. *Coupon STS20 is for a limited time only

Thanks for that Jen! I've had a door anchor for years and was told to never use it on the side of the door that opens towards you in case you accidentally pull the door open. This limited my options of where I could use it as I needed a door that opened away from me with enough room to workout. I never thought of using it on the hinged side of the door. It seems so obvious now.:)

Also, love the cat cameo.

Thanks Jenn, very informative. What a clever design. I'm currently doing physical therapy for my back and my therapist has me using a band with a knot tied in it for some of my exercises. I have to shut the band in the knob side (the side that open) of the door. I've went through 3 bands in less than a month, because the wood doorframe "chews" through my bands. I think this might just be the solution I've been looking for. Thanks Cathe, for coming out with another thoughtfully well-designed product. Jenn, if I have any questions about this product, I'll ask your cats. They look like they're pretty interested in the ins and outs of doors and anchors. lol

Who still has the old door anchor - the one that was a piece of canvas material with a loop on one end and a marble on the other??? I do! Back from when I bought several resistance tubes to use for the original STS! I did STS for the first time in 2011. I think I’ve done 4 or 5 full rotations of it. Can’t wait for 2.0!

This was very informative. I might just get a door anchor, although a lot of the doors in my place are nowhere near where I can see the TV while working out. :/

PS - your kitty is CUUUTE. And BIG! Either that or you're way smaller than I first thought! haha. (My kitty is only about 9 pounds, so maybe I'm just used to his petite size.)

My door anchor - or should I say our door anchor ;) - is supposed to arrive Monday! We live in the boonies and have to pick up mail at the PO so it might be Tuesday. It was shipped at lightening speed and I’m not talking about just a label created. The Cathe folks got it to the PO the same day! Of course I had to order an assortment of Cathe tubing and bands in order to be able to test it properly.:D You know how that works.

This was very informative. I might just get a door anchor, although a lot of the doors in my place are nowhere near where I can see the TV while working out. :/

PS - your kitty is CUUUTE. And BIG! Either that or you're way smaller than I first thought! haha. (My kitty is only about 9 pounds, so maybe I'm just used to his petite size.)
Lol... he is big. Leo is just under 17 pounds and his sister Cleo isn't far behind at 16 pounds! -Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.