Cathe's X-Vest at Walmart.com!!!???

bigbadbrandini

Cathlete
Did someone already post about this? Wow, I can't believe it is $10 cheaper at Walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10270013

I'm somewhat disappointed for myself since I bought it through Cathe's website, but I did use my 20% off coupon from preordering the tower. On the other hand, I'm excited to tell my workout buddies about it being cheaper at Walmart.com so there is no excuse for them NOT TO GET ONE!!! My husband uses ours ALL THE TIME. He loves it!

Peace,
Brandie

I'd rather give more money to Cathe than any money to WalFart!:p

In this economy, I'd rather pay less at Walfart than overpay some place else. I will always be a Cathe fan, but I can't afford to pay more $ when I know I can get something less some where else...that's just me. I see others who are committed to NOT shopping at Walmart and that is their perogative. I shop at Walmart reluctantly because of the long lines, crowds, and rude employees, but in the end, I save so much money by putting up with those little annoyances. The money is worth it to me and my family.

But I still buy all of my produce and meat at Whole Foods because I don't like Walmart's food quality.

I'll save $$ at Walmart, too

In this economy, I'd rather pay less at Walfart than overpay some place else. I will always be a Cathe fan, but I can't afford to pay more $ when I know I can get something less some where else...that's just me. I see others who are committed to NOT shopping at Walmart and that is their perogative. I shop at Walmart reluctantly because of the long lines, crowds, and rude employees, but in the end, I save so much money by putting up with those little annoyances. The money is worth it to me and my family.

But I still buy all of my produce and meat at Whole Foods because I don't like Walmart's food quality.

I don't have enough $$ to avoid Walmart just to make a statement. I have several Walmart's within a 10 mile radius, & feel lucky to have that resource available to stretch my $$ at far as I can.

I'd rather give more money to Cathe than any money to WalFart!:p

Why would she market to Wal-Mart, if she didn't want people to buy it there? :confused: You know, she does get paid for her products that are sold in stores, so she's not losing anything!

Tricia

Just a personal choice. I avoid a few companies, but not to make a statement. Just that I don't want to give them my money.

Hey, it's not like Walmart's going to suffer because I don't shop with them!:D

Just a personal choice. I avoid a few companies, but not to make a statement. Just that I don't want to give them my money.

That's the truth, they are a super-giant corporation. You have your reasons why you don't shop there. My aunt is the same way and hasn't stepped foot in a Walmart in over 10 years, and that kind of commitment adds up! She thinks I'm crazy for going there at all.

For me, it's ONLY about the dollar. I have to find the best value for my buck! When I saw the vest on the shopping channel, I almost considered buying it which for me makes no sense because I can't even work out now and don't know when I'll be able to. :mad: I'm glad to know that it's cheaper at Walmart just in case I can use it in the future - or not use it but just have to have it! ;)

Bam

Oh, I can totally understand why people go there; their prices are good. I'm certainly not judging anyone who shops with them! :)

Agreed. Everyone is entitled to their personal choices! :) I just feel so small sometimes that I can't believe anything I could do or not do would make any difference!

Tricia

I bought some Cathe items at Walmart--my first shopping experience there--not just because of the cheaper price but I could save on the shipping. The shipping is just too expensive. I still want the non latex bands which are $20 and that is a good price but they want $10 to ship them to NYS! I can't justify that so I haven't purchased them. Ordering thru Walmart allowed me to p/u the other items I wanted at their nearest store which was great. Then I have to confess I bought kitty litter while I was there.

I bought mine at Walmart back when it first came out. I always like to order through Cathe's website instead of going somewhere else, but I couldn't pass this up. It was $10.00 cheaper, plus they shipped it to my local Walmart store and I picked it up, so there was no shipping charge!

I bought mine at Walmart back when it first came out. I always like to order through Cathe's website instead of going somewhere else, but I couldn't pass this up. It was $10.00 cheaper, plus they shipped it to my local Walmart store and I picked it up, so there was no shipping charge!

I did the same thing. I really don't like to shop at walmart, but i also couldn't pass up the bargain in this economy. I hate giving wm my $, but not Cathe & as another poster pointed out, she still gets proceeds from that sale.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.