Cathe's Warrior Kickboxing Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, May 11th "Warrior Kickboxing" live workout and is our 148th live broadcast.A high intensity mix of boxing, kickboxing & heavy bag followed by core work.

Equipment Needed:

Gloves (optional)
Heavy Bag (optional)

5 or 8 pound weights for ab work.

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Cathe,

This was another great Live! :)

I LOVED the core work in this -- the weighted moves, the plank work, the sit outs, the leg shoots and the last core move, knee to same elbow. So simple but so effective and HARD, especially at the end of a core segment. :rolleyes:

And your combos during the cardio portion were so fun! I love the knees sprinkled in everywhere and the burpee move/combo! Oh! And the elbow combo. :) (I hope we see more of all of those. And more punching kicking combos; I love combining the two like you did here.)

And, for the bag work, the bounce in between punches -- loved! Such a small thing, but it gave the work a very different rhythm/feel and upped the fun factor! :D And, I really liked the change in the punching combos there, as well.

It was just a really fun workout! :D

(And yay for another hour long Live! :))

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week. :)

Last edited:
Cathe,

I really enjoyed this workout, even though I cannot do sit outs (I just sub mountain climbers). I also watch Ingrid a lot for modifications, because she avoids a lot of the impact for me. I wish she were more prominent--I always look for her.

I absolutely LOVED this workout!!! Hubby and daughter enjoyed also-it was tough & so much fun-so glad I picked it to do today for Mother's Day! Combo 1 was my favorite & that ab work!!! Cathe, please include combo 1 and these abs in one of your future kickbox DVDs. Thank you for another awesome workout like no other!!!

Cathe,

This was another great Live! :)

I LOVED the core work in this -- the weighted moves, the plank work, the sit outs, the leg shoots and the last core move, knee to same elbow. So simple but so effective and HARD, especially at the end of a core segment. :rolleyes:

And your combos during the cardio portion were so fun! I love the knees sprinkled in everywhere and the burpee move/combo! Oh! And the elbow combo. :) (I hope we see more of all of those. And more punching kicking combos; I love combining the two like you did here.)

And, for the bag work, the bounce in between punches -- loved! Such a small thing, but it gave the work a very different rhythm/feel and upped the fun factor! :D And, I really liked the change in the punching combos there, as well.

It was just a really fun workout! :D

(And yay for another hour long Live! :))

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week. :)

Thanks for such fun & thorough feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. We had a blast right along with you!

Cathe,

I really enjoyed this workout, even though I cannot do sit outs (I just sub mountain climbers). I also watch Ingrid a lot for modifications, because she avoids a lot of the impact for me. I wish she were more prominent--I always look for her.

I will be sure to tell Ingrid how helpful she is to you. Thank you!

LizEMA & BlakKat you wrote it like it is!

I haven't been able to do Kickboxing or step in a while and this Cathe Live was an ace. I, too, found the combinations to be different and particularly engaging. Glad I went the distance.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.