Cathe's trying to kill me!

I have seen miraculous changes in my body and that encourages me to keep upping the ante. One day they will find my body under a barbell with Cathe leaning over me saying "What number are we on?"

I think that she has tried to kill us all! She wants to be the only women left on the face of this earth!:) Didn't we fool her.....not only are we alive and much stronger...we keep inviting her into our homes.:+
Aren't her workouts awesome.I have been doing them now for about 4-5 yrs and I still love her.I can't find anyone who comes remotely close to the workouts that she does.
Lori

During:
Terminator squat thrusts
Cycle 9
A lil' Sumo in da Haus
Leaner Legs
Low ends, half way up, half way down, HOLD!!!

That's when she hates me.

I can attest to this!!! Not only are we here, we're stronger, fit and healthy and kicking butt at the gym. I had a physical therapist ask me who trained me... I just answered back - Cathe - that's who! He had no clue until I mentioned Cathe's website and then a few days later he admitted that his wife uses Cathe - go figure!! Cathe can try and kill me - I'm physically fit and better for it!!

Take care,

Iris :D

I tell my husband that Cathe is trying to kill me on days that the workouts seem oh, so tough and/or I up the weights or change my rotation. Of course, when I had to travel recently and came back after a week off of Cathe (followed by a week on and another week off) and I was complaining she was killing me, he said, "She's just mad you missed her workouts, that's all." I got a good chuckle out of that!

Well that got me laughing out loud! I was thinking that very thing this morning while doing lunges with Leaner Legs! I kept shouting "What number are we on?"

>During:
> Terminator squat thrusts
> Cycle 9
> A lil' Sumo in da Haus
> Leaner Legs
> Low ends, half way up, half way down, HOLD!!!
>
>That's when she hates me.

OMG that's funny!

Listen, I just finished doing Interval Max I and came downstairs for a well deserved diet coke and sat down and read this LOL. :+

She's a task master for sure }( }( and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on Cathe!

Love
Edith ;)

You all are making me lol. Goodness, isn't it the truth! I always feel so energized after my Cathe beating! There's nothing like it! }( ;-) }( :9

I let a friend borrow Boot Camp and RS and she told me she always did think I was crazy. Then she started doing airborne jacks and now I LOL everytime they come up in Boot camp. Seriously, we are all a bit masochistic aren't we?

>Seriously, we are all a bit masochistic aren't we?
That's funny,I don't think anyone in their right mind would do biceps as long as she makes us do in ME.

Susan C.M.

I always laugh in one of the videos...can't remember which one, where Cathe makes the comment. " I don't hear any breathing back there." I always remark back, "That's cause we are all dead." But it is so much fun doing those workouts!

My sister-in-law (a non-exerciser, who should be) came in today as I was finishing C&W. She saw the step and I still had my 12 and 8 pound dumbbells still on the floor. She looked at them and was shocked...then I told her I kept the 15s and 20s downstairs for my other workouts. She said, "You do this every day, don't you?" Not really a question, but more a statement. It really made me feel great!

I love Cathe...she's an absolute treasure!

Michele

Remember what doesn't kill you strengthens you!
- or makes you too D$%m tired to give a S$%T.

Dona

>I always laugh in one of the videos...can't remember which
>one, where Cathe makes the comment. " I don't hear any
>breathing back there." I always remark back, "That's cause we
>are all dead."

LOL!! I feel the same way!! After she says she doesn't hear any breathing, she says "That's good, right??" I'm like NOOOO, it's not!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.