Cathe's ICE To The Mat Legs and Glutes Workout Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

To The Mat: Legs & Glutes - Get down and get ready for an all floor-based workout that is sure to carve out the legs and glutes like no other! All of the exercises in this DVD utilize parallel mat conditioning to totally fatigue the lower body without the strain that traditional standing leg work can put on the back and knees. But don’t be fooled! This no nonsense workout incorporates a stability ball, firewalker loop and resistance band to fire up those intrinsic muscle fibers which get deeper into the muscle. This DVD includes Muscle Meltdown Shoulders as well as an Icy Core add-on!

This one really looks great & fun!! Really like the looks of the ball and band
Work....is it "late fall yet????" LOL..can't wait...love the ball toss catch with the
Feet...I finally can do it pretty good & I rarely miss catching the ball with my
Feet :). But like Cathe says in another workout....It's ok,,,it happens sometimes"

Beautiful video! Everyone looks so strong and lean. This one will be challenging for me. I really struggle with floor work. I can squat and lunge 'till the cows come home, but leg lifts make me panic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this video too! Wasn't sure if this was posted yet but curious of the timing of all these videos...thanks so much Cathe!

All of the ICE series workouts main programs come in around 46 minutes. The shortest being 43 min and longest being 49 min. The Blizzard Blasts, Muscle Meltdowns and Ice Core Abs are not included in the times of the main workout programs.

Hi,

Love the clips and can't wait to get the series! Just a quick question...are all the ICY Core Ab workouts similar? They seem to have the same moves in the clips we have seen so far.

Hi,

Love the clips and can't wait to get the series! Just a quick question...are all the ICY Core Ab workouts similar? They seem to have the same moves in the clips we have seen so far.

There are only 2 Bonus ICY Abs in the ICE series, so they're repeated on several of the DVDs in the ICE series for your convenience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.