Cathe: What are your boys going to?

Rockael

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, Happy Halloween.
What will your boys dress up as for Halloween?
Do you and your husband take them out Trick or Treating for goodies?
And what kind of Candy do you give out for Trick or Treats.
That is if you celebrate Halloween.
Rocky}(

Psst, but I think Cathe raids her boys' buckets for Reeses peanut butter cups. We all know how much Cathe loves peanut butter! Heck, I do too! :9

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

BOO Rocky and all you other fitness goblins! I hope you are all enjoying today's festivities in and out of school, work, home. The boys are so excited to go out tonight. They are going to be a Wolverine and a Ninja Turtle (man have those turtles been around forever or what, LOL). I like to give out "body parts" for treats along with the usual candy combo packages that are available. I usually dress up to teach for Halloween but this year my son's Halloween parade fell on my class time so I had a sub teach for me today.

Enjoy!

RE: HAPPY HALLOWEEN

BOO to you too. My 14 year old was a Ninja turtle 10 years ago and they were rather old back then. I am looking foward to walking around him (his last year) and my 11 year old son tonight as the weather here in NJ is so perfect for festivities!

Everyone have fun!

Cathe,

Bodyparts? Are those candies? How appropriate!;) A Happy Halloween to all of you. This is the time of year I wish I had kids, sigh. Oh well, I dress up my dog-he runs to the door and greets all of our tricker treaters!:7

Hi Cathe & Everyone, I was viewing the body parts candy yesterday.
Thought they were neat.
But I went for some some chocolate fudgey black cats candy.
Since my cat is Black.
I am a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup lovin Peanut Butter person...
Has anyone tried the Peanut Butter with Cinnamon and Raisens, so good, at least to me:* :p
Rocky

My 11 year old received several body parts candies last night which he loved! I managed to resist candy temptation last night because I was still too full from dinner. I might take a few pieces with my lunch though. I really like my sugar "straight up". I love the Sweet Tarts, Willy Wonka hard candies, jelly beans, candy corn, etc. The only chocolates I like are Three Musketeers and Heath Bars. Of course my hubby had to raid the bag for Hershey and Nestle Crunch bars.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.