Cathe' toughest workout???

Carie

Cathlete
Hi my my Cathelete friends! In your opinions what do you think is Cathe's toughest workout? Can be any category.. cardio, strength, metabolic, kickboxing, etc.
I have to say RWH lift it hiit LEGS!! I just did it this morning and it does not get easier! She goes heavy and also cardio is in the hiit level at times, so you are totally spent for the whole 30 minute workout!!! With that said I adore that work out and I don't get a dread-factor knowing it delivers good results. ALL the cardio from that series is tough and I love the music, so they go fast.
Another brutal (but good!) one for me is any 3 workouts (that are on one DVD) is from her ShockCardio STS series...30/30, 40/20, and Double wave pyramid. Short no-nonsense & serious cardio! Being only 30 min w/o I frequently reach for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh, forgot about Butts & guts! I need to pull that one out again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not done a complete library of Cathe's workouts, although I will tell you that I thought I was going to die during Hi-Low Intervals and Interval Blast +Legs from Hardcore Extreme. :eek: I'm not exaggerating.
Has anyone tried the Extreme premixes from S&S Boot Camp yet? They look pretty brutal to me.

Agree with all above. Those workouts all give me a great sense of accomplishment when I get through them!

I also find the spin programs challenging. They each feel like one giant, hour-long, heart pumping interval. Pedal Power, for example, has the highest calorie burn of the one hour workouts listed in the Workout Manager.

But, so many of Cathe's workouts are tough. :eek: I think that's why we love them :) - they help us push ourselves to accomplish new goals and move beyond what we thought we could do. Most of them leave me feeling I gave my 'all', especially if I use the appropriate weight and put my heart and soul into it. You get out of it what you put into it!

Last edited:
I have not done a complete library of Cathe's workouts, although I will tell you that I thought I was going to die during Hi-Low Intervals and Interval Blast +Legs from Hardcore Extreme. :eek: I'm not exaggerating.
Has anyone tried the Extreme premixes from S&S Boot Camp yet? They look pretty brutal to me.
Agree with all above. Those workouts all give me a great sense of accomplishment when I get through them!

I also find the spin programs challenging. They each feel like one giant, hour-long, heart pumping interval. Pedal Power, for example, has the highest calorie burn of the one hour workouts listed in the Workout Manager.

But, so many of Cathe's workouts are tough. :eek: I think that's why we love them :) - they help us push ourselves to accomplish new goals and move beyond what we thought we could do. Most of them leave me feeling I gave my 'all', especially if I use the appropriate weight and put my heart and soul into it. You get out of it what you put into it!

So true Jane...I've seen that with Cathe live...all the different levels of fitness and that some put their whole body and soul in each movement, but others do not. It's a good reminder for me to "jack it up" when I see some who appear are not giving it their all. Alas, everyone has their own tolerance and fitness levels. Elsie~I'll have to check out the Hardcore Extreme on my On-Demand.

So true Jane...I've seen that with Cathe live...all the different levels of fitness and that some put their whole body and soul in each movement, but others do not. It's a good reminder for me to "jack it up" when I see some who appear are not giving it their all.

:D:D:D Here below is the reaction of someone thinking above statement is not "politically correct"
I am not with HER on this! lol;)

giphy.gif

On a serious note, Carie you have listed brutal workout on your original post. I agree those listed are tough in my opinion. @Carie

Also, before concluding. One would blame exercises such as lunges and squat labelling them as "gigantic quad maker";
if the lunge and/or a squat is not even performed at ninety degree parallel to the floor, ground or grass, then the program should not get the blame lol!:eek::eek::p:D

Last edited:
Athletic step work legs. At least for me
Imax 3 is challenging and still relevant :) :p <3 [emoji7] [emoji7]

Envoyé de mon D5503 en utilisant Tapatalk

I agree with all of those and would add cardio core which is challenging to me and also to the max and the workout called intensity gets me every time

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.