Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look at this...

Plus...

...on every workout she is selling she makes the comment "the black dvd case is a little broken, so I will ship the dvd disc and the cover paper only." Wonder how she broke every case! ;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Plus...

What a skank.

I think Chi-Town and DebbieH are true-blue mensches for notifying Cathe / SNM of that.

A-Jock

RE: Plus...

I just sent this message to her -

I am curious to know how you broke every DVD case for every DVD you have listed? If you are bootlegging, this is illegal and you will be reported.

I doubt she will respond, but at least she will know that people are onto her.

AJ!

Why, THANK YOU GF! But, you need to quit making me get my dictionary out for all those fancy words you use! :p
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I can't believe someone is actually doing this. I mean, I know it happens but I can't believe someone is actually doing it and to the extent they are doing it to. It's not even one, it's a bunch. And yeah, how is it that every case happens to be broken. Give me a break. These people need to be stopped and it is great that you guys spotted it. I hope SNM/Cathe takes some action.

Toni

>I see that this seller has no feedback - always a red flag.
>Just Do It! :)

Also she's a new member, yikes.

We have had several emails about this person in the past.She seems to keep changing usernames. We have requested EBAY to to action for what we beleive to be a viloation of our copyright and their rules.

"Go get'm. Cathe worked too hard for this all these years to have someone ripping her off.
I hate e-bay rip off people.
I have one word.
LAWSUIT!!!."

I have another one word:
CRIMINAL CHARGES!

(Oops - that's two words.)

It's my understanding copyright infringement is a crime as well as a tort. Arrest her sorry @$$.

A-Jock

Hi All!

My best friend and I were just discussing this last night. She bid on one of the DVD's even though I told her not too. BUT, the auction was cancelled by Ebay and the suspended the user. I think this is the same person you have all been talking about. So hopefully, Ebay can do something about this person!

I was wondering the same thing....How can EVERY case be broken? It's just not worth it. I've bought my DVD's from Cathe's site directly. That way you know what your getting and there is a warranty on it!!

I'm wrong. That person is STILL out there. But someone trying to sell Cathe's DVDs has been suspended from Ebay.(For now at least).

Have a good evening everyone. Time for Desperate Housewives.

I bought DVDs from this seller under another seller ID. The DVDs ARE NOT BURNED. They are COUNTERFIT. They look like real DVDs except you can tell the cover is a reprint and the identifying marks on the back are different from other Cathe DVDs. There is also a brand stamp on the back that I have never seen on any Cathe DVDs. The discs are cheaply made; flimsy with a defect in the center. The biggest tip-off is the quality of the video. The differences are subtle enough that many people probably believe the DVDs they bought from her are real.

I suspect the DVDs came from Asia (most likely China) where there is a huge market for counterfit DVDs. The seller lives in a city here in the U.S. where it is easy to buy counterfit DVDs from Asia. She knows they are fakes. We've actually discussed it when I asked for my money back. I've offered to send the DVDs and her info to SNM if they need the evidence to press charges. *sigh* I'll never buy from Ebay again. I'm sticking to Cathe.com from now on. Lesson learned.

RE: Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look a...

Wow, this is just too darn bad that people have to be so dishonest! ....I just ordered some Cathe DVD's from Collage Video (because they ship stuff super fast and I've quickly become a Catheaholic and gotta have my DVD's right away!) ...so I hope they don't sell fakes!

RE: Cathe/SNM, you need to go to eBay and take a look a...

>Wow, this is just too darn bad that people have to be so
>dishonest! ....I just ordered some Cathe DVD's from Collage
>Video (because they ship stuff super fast and I've quickly
>become a Catheaholic and gotta have my DVD's right away!)
>...so I hope they don't sell fakes!

Collage is the real deal. Their prices are pretty much what they are here. You can trust them.

I hope the ebay thief gets thrown permanantly out of business! And loses tons of money defending his/her sorry butt -- because money is what they love. And I'm glad Cathe/SNM are going after them!

This really makes me sad that people would be so dishonest as pirating any DVD. I just checked and the DVDs are still on EBay. I just hope they pull the plug before the time for the bidding runs out!

Hello,

I exercise to Cathe on Fit TV every day! I love it! For the first time in many years of lifting I can finally see changes that I have never seen before. I bought some of her DVD's and then saw some on ebay. I put a bid in - planned on buying several at full price, but saw these and thought it would be fun to get as many as I could. Today someone contacted me saying I was bidding on a pirated copy. What do I do and how can I tell? The seller is Lily something.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.