cathe shirts?

RE: I suggest Baby Tees!

Hi Cathe,

I'm unusually shy and I never write anything on these boards.....I'm more of a silent participant ;-)

Anyway, I couldn't help but make a suggestion about the T-shirts...I work in the Entertainment Industry and one of the best type of T-Shirts we use are called Baby Tees. They're not really for Babies, but rather are fitted for women more snugly and are more fashionable and funkier. I LOVE these shirts to work out in and I would definitely wear yours...So its just a suggestion, but when you think about sizes and shapes etc, please consider the Baby Tee!

Okay...I think I'll go back to my "quiet" lingering now....:)

-Irma
From New York City

RE: I suggest Baby Tees!

Like you, Irma, I do not speak up often on these boards but this is an important issue! ;-) I totally agree with you that baby tees are a great idea. They are very flattering and so comfortable for working out. I would definitely buy at least one to show my Cathe-workout pride!
Thanks so much for listening to our input, Cathe!

-Dorie

What a wonderful idea!! I can hardly wait! I'll buy anything you put out Cathe, but would especially love one that says (front or back) WORK HARD NOW!
Ruth
:)

How about cathe.com logo on the front and Taken it to the MAX with CATHE on the back?!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

You make it, I'll but it! Tank, baby tee, a whole outfit, whatever! A sweatshirt for winter here in the Geat White North would also be lovely. Personally, I kind of like the Cathe: Maximum Intensity logo.
I can tell it's going to be a Very Cathe Christmas! :D
Terry

Cathe,
Whatever shirt you make I will buy it. I think it would be great motivation to have a shirt with your logo on it. Just my .02.

Thanks,
Phyllis

Black baby doll tee with orange trim on collar and trim on a capped sleeve.
www.cathe.com with the cursive "e" in white and the other letters in orange.
www.cathe.com would be on one sleeve just above the trim, like Nike does with their symbol. On the front in pocket area, "Takes no prisoners. Leaves no muscle unburned."
On the back "Cathe, taking home fitness to the next level."

What about the color? I'd love some jewel tone colors, or some bright and attractive ones.

How about adding Cathe's expression about the educated crowd? That seems to be quoted pretty frequently!

Trevor - this is my favorite!
"Cathe: Damn! Is She Crazy or What?" LOL! Just kidding, of course!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.