cathe shirts?

yeah...I'm with 'lisad'......I wanna whole outfit...seriously...
But I'll buy whatever you offer.
I'm a Serious Cathe fan!!!!!!!
KimS

Love the idea of "fun sayings"!!! But I'm with the rest of the group, I would get one no matter what was on it, my preference for Ts is to have a small logo on the chest in front and a large one on the back : )

I'd buy anything! I'd like a long-sleeve t-shirt as well so I can wear my Cathe wear year round. Cathe, does it have to include the .com or could it just say "cathe"??

You're such an inspiration!!

:) Stacy

I think this is an awesome idea! I like the idea of a V-neck capped sleeve t-shirt!!
A small logo on the front and a larger one on the back sounds really great.
Also, one more thing.. will you make it of a higher quality cotton that is a bit more thick?? Not to give t.m.i., but a sweaty thin t-shirt can be a little see thru.. would like to keep my workouts rated G!! :)

Thanks for letting me share! Will look forward to getting one!

Lynn

Hi Cathe,
I'd buy a Cathe t-shirt for sure! One saying "I survived IMAX" in my case would be a lie (lol), but I'd wear it anyway.
Lori

LOL, Lisa!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-02 AT 06:53PM (Est)[/font][p]You are sooo funny! If you ever see me, wave!!! It's a VERY small world...you NEVER know! Just to let you know, it was here I started corresponding wth HoneyBunch, and come to find out, she lives 15 minutes from me!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Since I'm not "buff".......yet, I would prefer a t-shirt. I think maybe "cathe" big across the chest and then .com under it.

I would definitely be one of the first in line to buy a Cathe.com shirt. I especially like the idea "I survived IMAX" or "Taking Home workouts to the MAX". Thanks to the person who started this thread!!!! How motivating to have a Cathe shirt!

Lisa

In addition to a regular T shirt, it would be cool for you to offer a cropped tank top too--something light and loose-- to help us keep cool while you're tapes are kicking our butts. :)

Count me in for sure! What I would love to see is a V-neck baby-doll type with cap sleeves and orange trim on the sleeves and neck. In a nice, thick cotton or sports material. "I survived IMAX" across the back would be cool, but I'll have to keep my shirt in a drawer until I conquer the 8th and 9th intervals!

I am VERY interested! I would be very proud to announce to the world that I make it through Cathe workouts!

I like the "Taking Home Workouts to the Max" one.

I love the idea of t-shirts with the big Cathe.com on the front and a saying on the back. I will buy whatever you decide!!! This IS a REALLY exciting week!

THANK YOU CATHE !!! :) !!!

:-jumpy

Donna M

Tee-shirt fabric tank tops for me

The Cathe.Com logo on the front, over the heart;

"Max Fitness" on the back in the same font as the Cathe logo.

Also, maybe consider designing and marketing sew-on Cathe decals for our workout gear?

Annette Q. Aquajock

YES!!!

I am definitely interested!! My vote goes for anything sleeveless; tank tops would be great since it gets so hot down here in FL.

Thanks, Cathe. How DO you do it?? Running a business, mom of two little ones, instructing classes, plus having a life too! Whew! :)

Bev K.

Cathe,
Yes, I am interested!!!:):):):):)
I love your slogan,"Taking Home Workouts to the Max", it's very cute. I like "I Survived IMAX", but I HAVEN't survived IMAX yet, so it wouldn't be right for me to wear that yet:)!

I would love it if you offered large childs size (16-18) as this fits me the best. Wherever, however you place the logo is great.
My 2 cents... THANKS!!!!
Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.