cathe shirts?

Hi
I very rarely post, but visit here every day and glean all the wonderful advice!

Anyway, count me in!!!

Tank top to work out in, long sleeve jewel neck T, babydoll V-neck T. I would buy them all.

Woohoo! Perhaps these could be available along with the new videos and I could have a "Cathe" Christmas.

Annette

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-02 AT 01:23PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey Ladies!
Cathe, I definitely think you need the "cathe.com" on the shirt someplace. None of these instructors where I workout know who you are and I am constantly giving people your website address. People would have their curiousity peaked if you had the website on it IMHO. Your cathe logo with the cursive "e" on the end is perfect along with the word "dot" replacing the actual dot before ".com" if you know what I mean! lol!
Also as for sayings I like "Taking Home Workouts to the Max"
Some others I thought of just off the top of my pointy little head and in no particular order: (take 'em or leave 'em :) )
1. Climb Aboard the Cathe Video Express
2. Feel the Heat with Cathe
3. Cathe: Taking Video Workouts to New Heights
4. Feel the Burn with Cathe
5. Cathe: Maximum Fitness
6. Be the Best You Can Be With Cathe
7. Take the Cathe Challenge!
8. Dare to be Great with Cathe
9. Get Hard with Cathe! (lol....this one is tongue in cheek!--sorry couldnt resist!)
10. Cathe: Accept No Substitutes!
11. Be the Best You Can Be With Cathe
12. Take it to the Max With Cathe
13. Cathe: Making Your Fitness Goals a Reality
14. Cathe: Damn! Is She Crazy or What? (another silly one! sorry! lol!)
15. Cathe: Maximum Effort, Maximum Results
16. CathedotCom: Video Fitness at It's Finest.
17. CathedotCom: You've Tried the Rest, Now Try the Best!
18. Get Motivated with Cathe
19. Step Out With Cathe Friedrich
20. Make Your Fitness Goals a Reality With Cathe
21. Maximum Cathe!!!
I could go on forever I think but I am getting tired!! Hope some of these sound decent at least! :)
Trevor :) :-jumpy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-02 AT 06:53PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-02 AT 02:36 PM (Est)[/font]

I think the small logo on the front of a shirt and the Cathe.com on the back as you described would probably be a classic. Maybe for an extra fee the buyer's email address could be added in small letters under the logo on the front? That would be fun but maybe not practical.

There's been many good ideas already mentioned, but I think I'll add a few of mine to the pool!

I just received the CTX DVD last week and am totally in love with the kickboxing! So with that in mind I've thought of these (take 'em or leave 'em, right?)

1. An image (just an outline ala old 007 movies) of Cathe doing a backkick with something like "Work Butt with Cathe".

2. An image of Cathe midway thru a hook with something like "Knock 'em Dead with Cathe" (pun intended that we look good after her workouts).

Other random thoughts:

3. I'm losing it with Cathe
4. The international "no" symbol, you know, the circle with the slash going thru it at an angle, with maybe "No Wimps", or "No Crybabies" in it and Cathe.com below.
5. "Cathe.com" and below that "Where gym rats fear to tread"
6. For our little ones that encourage us so - "My Mommy's tougher than your Mommy" - ok, maybe that's a little mean, I just finished a workout and the blood is just starting to go back to my brain........

Liz

I'd like both a tee-shirt and a tank top. My favorite is the big Cathe logo across the front and either "I survived IMAX" (remember folks, modifications count as survival too!) or "Max Fitness" on the back. But I'll buy whatever you come out with. Thanks for being willing to consider it! --Karen

I'll take one of every kind...

I'll take one of every kind... I love the tank top idea, the cropped T, the baby doll T, the regular T, the long-sleeved T, the v-neck.... scoop neck... a towel, headband, wrist bands, gloves, you name it... whatever you come up with, I'm sure I'll buy 1 of every style/color/design!!

Thanks in advance, Cathe!
P.S. I like the mini logo on the back of the shirt near the top - that is very popular - small but powerful.

I'll take one...

I'll buy a t-shirt and a sweatshirt, tank top or whatever you decide to have. I like "I Survived IMax" and "Take it to the Max with Cathe Friedrich." I also like just the Cathe logo and "dotcom" underneath. I also like that silhouette of Cathe doing a back kick.
Whatever it ends up being, I would wear it.

-Connie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-02 AT 09:24AM (Est)[/font][p]Oh,wow!!! By all means, do it - I would LOVE to get a Cathe T-shirt!! :) I think I want two T-shirts,with the Cathe.com and the "I survived IMAX" type designs you suggested, and maybe a tank top too to work out in. I admit it, I'm greedy! But of course,I'll be buying whatever you come up with ;-)

Our favorite guy, Trevor, will be first in line for the Cathe Action Figure, too, I'll bet! ;-)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-02 AT 10:00AM (Est)[/font][p]Oh if there's a Cathe Action Figure I'd love to see it beat the hell out of Barbie!!!! LOL!!!
I have shelf space picked out Cathe so how 'bout it? ;-) I'd put you right between my Cal Ripken bobblehead and my Jeff Gordon Pepsi Stars and Stripes car. And you need a protective case to go in along with accessories like a step, some little weights and a body bar, and some boxing gloves for the Barbie battle!
Seriously Cathe...please do consider a shirt. I'd definitely wear it proudly and perhaps at the same time educate some of these people at my health club. I am totally amazed that my cardio kickboxing instructor did not know of you and she is a hardcore aerobics instructor as well. People who don't know of you, your videos, or your website are just totally missing out in my opinion. Course, I am very biased! ;-)
Take care
Trevor :) :-jumpy

You are so funny!!:7 :7 And you are right, one of the fun things about wearing one of Cathe's shirts would be being able to "spread the word"!

On a practical note, the t-shirt should be the highest possible quality, which is: Jerzees ZT 100% combed ring spun cotton. My law firm used them for our "corporate challenge" t-shirts and of all the piles of t-shirts that I own, this is the only one that I love to wear! Lands End may also imprint t-shirts, and they are very high quality. Only the best will do!

I'd put her on shelf with my Chuck Norris AF & my Beatles Yellow Submarine characters.

Quick, now, what would be an appropriate Liverpudlian remark? "Nice bird", maybe?

For all you youngsters out there, a popular British term for girls back then (early 60's) was "bird."

RE: cathe shirts

If you do more than one, I request one with just a cathe logo, no slogans. And make it fitted and girlie in some way! Thanks.

emily

Oh MY....I'm off the site a few days and now you guys are talking T-shirts ;o) Count me in, I'd love to have one.

Teddy

I love the idea! My preference would be a simple "Cathe" or "Cathe.com" across the front or back of the shirt. As to style, how about some shirts/tank tops that allow us to show off all of our hard-earned muscles!
No matter what it is, I will buy it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.