cathe shirts?

FIRMITUP2001

Have you ever had a t-shirt for sale, or would you ever market something like that? Just something that says " cathe ". I think that would be so cool.

I'm wearing mine right now.

My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy with all of my Cathe addictions, so for his birthday last year I made him a Cathe t-shirt. I used the copy machine at work to enlarge the Cathe logo from one of my tapes, then put the paper inside a white t-shirt so I could trace the logo onto the front of the shirt. I used fabric paint to trace over the pencil. I used reddish orange for the "cath" and gold sparkly paint for the "e". It looks really cool, and needless to say, my boyfriend doesn't wear it. But I do! Dorky of me, I know, but I love it!
Wendy

RE: I'm wearing mine right now.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-02 AT 00:23AM (Est)[/font][p]I think it would be cool to have her logo and then her .com right under it. I am definitely NOT ready to show my stuff in a tanktop. But that would be cute also. Or how about some runner shorts w/ cathe across the butt.

I agree a T-shirt of some kind would be great to show our "Cathe Pride"! She makes you feel so good about yourself- you just want to tell the world about her! :) Susan

Hi! Actually I had logo shirts made for us here in the office and for my family. I love the little kids size Cathe.com T-shirt that Eric wears now. If this is something you all would be interested in, I will do it. If this were the case, lets hear some ideas as to what you would want it to say.

It can be as simple as a small two inch Cathe.com pocket logo (minus the pocket)on the front with a slightly larger Cathe.com written across the back between the span of the shoulder blade area. Or we could be more elaborate and have Cathe.com written across the span of the front chest area and on the back have a saying that maybe we can all take a shot at creating (some examples: I survived IMAX or Taking Home Workouts to the Max etc.) Either way, if you really are interested, then yes, we will certainly make T-shirts :)

I would be VERY interested in purchasing Cathe T-shirts (tank tops, please)!!! YAHOO - what an exciting week this has been for Cathe fans!

How about a Cathe poster for our workout areas too??!!

Thanks Cathe - you are super!

>Hi! Actually I had logo
>shirts made for us here
>in the office and for
>my family. I love
>the little kids size Cathe.com
>T-shirt that Eric wears now.
> If this is something
>you all would be interested
>in, I will do it.
> If this were the
>case, lets hear some ideas
>as to what you would
>want it to say.
>
>It can be as simple as
>a small two inch Cathe.com
>pocket logo (minus the pocket)on
>the front with a slightly
>larger Cathe.com written across the
>back between the span of
>the shoulder blade area.
>Or we could be more
>elaborate and have Cathe.com written
>across the span of the
>front chest area and on
>the back have a saying
>that maybe we can all
>take a shot at creating
>(some examples: I survived IMAX
>or Taking Home Workouts to
>the Max etc.) Either way,
>if you really are interested,
>then yes, we will certainly
>make T-shirts :)

I would love some Cathe-wear! I think that it's a great idea. If you decide to go with it, please make some baby tee type shirts as well. :D

Cheryl.

sleeveless polo or sleeveless t shirts (to show off those buff arms!) would be great!

I'd wear my sleeveless polo on the golf course and tennis court!

Take time to enjoy those who matter most to you & do all things in moderation :)

Yes Yes Yes! The one I have from the Fall 1999 Roadtrip really has seen better days! I'm not good at the creative part, I'll leave that to the experts!

I would love a T-Shirt with anything Cathe on it. I am actually buff enough now, thanks to you Cathe, to wear anything proudly - with sleeves, without sleeves it doesn't matter.

While you are at the printer, maybe you want to consider a workout towel also?

shirts are cool, but how about a whole outfit: sweat pants, jackets etc. i especially like the workout pants that are flared out at the bottom. nothing too glitzy, though. wouldn't it be cool if you're out shopping at the mall and see someone wearing cathe clothes? i would be trying to guess who they were: jillybean, debbieh, gettinfit@38 ?? fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!!

Hi Lisa! Great idea and thank you for it but I really need to stick to just shirts for now so that I can keep my focus on the videos:).

Oh yeah, I'd buy a t-shirt, a poster, a video of Cathe buttering her toast in the morning. And Cathe, just so you don't think I'm some psycho: I have to tell you, with much love and respect, that you are the only person to have EVER motivated me to work out. I just today increased my barbell to 22.5 lbs for upper body (even crazy 8s!) and 33.5 for lower. And I chose my college based partly on not having to fulfill a PE requirement :).

Rose

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.