cathe- premixes

Another Yes for Premixes

I also hope you include at least some premixes in the Hardcore series. I have already pre-ordered, so I'm committed either way, but I love the premixes! I use the premixes almost more than I use the workout-as-designed, and I especially love them when I have a limited amount of time.

I love the premixes and often do them instead of the workout as filmed (especially with workouts like the Pyramids). I enjoy being able to add on portions to workouts or have a shorter workout day. Please bring them back for this next series!

Cheers,
Dorie

I would love to have just 2-3 premixes per DVD--premixes like upper body only, lower body only, floor work, step only, cardio blasts, etc. I find that I never use the Workout Blender because I don't know how long each section that I want is and don't take the time to figure it out, but if there is a premix that I know is only 35 minutes and ready to go at the push of a button, I use it often and can schedule these into my workout rotations.

SNM (Chris), please keep the pre-mixes!

The workout blender was a nice concept, but my player only allowed me to choose 6 chapters for the blender, so I didn't get much use from that feature. I get a more complete workout by doing the workout as is, or by using the premixes, or by programming my DVD player to use the chapters in the order that I want to workout.

I did not have any problems playing any of the DVDs, and I am sorry to those who did, but I really hope SNM keeps the pre-mixes because the pre-mixes add so many dimensions to an already exceptional product.

I'm really looking forward to these new workouts! :)

http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/mojolisa/mojolisa2.jpg

Hello SNM,

My vote is to keep the pre-mixes and chaptering (they rock!) and ditch the workout blender.

BTW - I really like the fact that you pushed the limit of DVD technology in the BB series. Your innovation was appreciated. :)

I find premixes that are 30-40 minutes the most useful, when I am short on time.

I never use the blender option.

Thank you for considering our opinions!

Let me be another to say that I love the premixes but could do without the blender. I love Cathe's products and the premixes have a lot to do with it.

Save the premixes :)

I love is premix but body blast were overkill.The is series has just the perfect amount to be useful.not a workout blender user either just couldn't see how it was useful.

I would like to see at least as many premixes as there are in the Intensity Series, but would not necessarily care if there were less than in the Blast Series. I do not care at all about the Blender.

I really liked the way PUB and PLB were on one DVD, same goes for C&W with BootCamp, ME with IMax2, S&Hs together and PSs together. I know your decision for 10 DVDs has been made, but I wish the workouts were on less DVDs. I am sure I will like them on 10, though.

Bea

Suggestion

Oh I hope I am not going to get screamed at for this but how about this as a solution: make extremely detailed chapter points (like you did in the last couple of series), and then release premix suggestions on the website by chapter point # - eg. Workout #1: 2-7-8-9-11-15, etc. and people can program them on their dvd player themselves. That way everyone still gets all the wonderful, creative ideas you have come up with for different workouts, but you don't have the hassle (and I assume space needs?) that goes with premixes.

Just another idea. I also love the premixes, but don't use the blender.

RE: Suggestion

>Oh I hope I am not going to get screamed at for this but how
>about this as a solution: make extremely detailed chapter
>points (like you did in the last couple of series), and then
>release premix suggestions on the website by chapter point # -
>eg.

A good solution, but I would want to clarify that good chaptering doesn't have to be too detailed. We DON'T need separate chapter points for the set-up of an exercise, then the exercise itself, then the stretch after the exercise. Most programmable DVD players have a limit to how many chapter points they can program, and excessive chapter points like this make it necessary to use up two or three spaces rather than just one.

I love the premixes and have never used the workout blender.

If premixes were eliminated I would hope that would mean Cathe and crew intend to produce more workouts through out the year. If that was the case then I could justify not having the premixes but without the premixes I get bored/used to a workout rather quickly.

I second the poster who said, "if you think you had a lot of complaints before..."

I thoroughly appreciate the time and care that goes into making Cathe's workouts a cut above the rest and would be lost without them - Please hear your customers:D

Premixes! Premixes!
Premix all the way!
O what fun it is to pump
the Cathe Hardcore way!

(Think Jingle Bells!)

Will they be ready by Christmas?! :)

Margie

Please keep the premixes! I haven't had any problems with any of my dvds and I love them! The premixes are incredible and are used a great deal by me. I haven't ever used the blender, so I wouldn't miss that feature.

KEEP THE PREMIXES! Pretty please!?!?!?!?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.