Cathe on the Q

I just went on QVC website and there showing the weighted vest w/ the weighted gloves for 39.97 plus 8.95 shipping. That's all there showing now probably until her show airs.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=86742463862&ref=nf

I saw it on Facebook just now!

(in case you aren't on FB or can't use the link:)
copied and pasted:
"""June 10th - 7am

Cathe will be on QVC this coming Wednesday, June 10that about 7am promoting and selling our Fitness by Cathe MaX Vest and fitness gloves. Joining Cathe will be Jai and Lorraine. This is just the beginning of what we hope will be a long and fruitful relationship with QVC and their worldwide following of shoppers. As always with QVC, schedules are subject to change and we will let you know if this happens.

In addition to QVC we have a lot of things happening here at Cathe dot Com and the Blog will be quite a happening place this coming week, so keep checking back for more posts and announcements."""

Gayle

I don't think you get QVC in Canada. Yes, it is a TV show, but more of a shopping channel. They sell stuff live and you call in and order stuff. I think that you will be able to view Cathe on the QVC website, though. I think that is what the Tosca Reno fans do when she is on QVC. Try to see if the website streams live.

The cool draw for us will be to see and hear Cathe live on the show!
Jenn

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about this?

I'll admit to being selfish, but I miss the good old days of having Cathe all to ourselves....

Personally, I am a HSN shopper but I go to QVC to see Cathe. She's big time now, not that she wasn't before. I am impressed.

Good for Cathe!!!!

I'm happy for Cathe, Woman Rock:).
She knows her business....I was trying to take it a look but I can't see nothing, I hope don't miss her presentation!

Eunice

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about this?

I'll admit to being selfish, but I miss the good old days of having Cathe all to ourselves....

I do. :( Don't get me wrong--I'm so, so, so happy for Cathe and all of her success. But I am definetely going to miss having her all to ourselves. :(

This way when I tell people I workout to Cathe they may know what I'm talking about now. So few people do, of course look at the people I'm reffering to: the non workout kind :confused:

I'm just so excited to get a glimpse of her & the girls live!! I see us all squealing at 7am Wed!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.