Cathe Live Flash Sale - One Year Subscription Only $89

I go back and forth on if I should doe the Live. I have had it in the past and use it then after a couple months, don't. I think my problem is I like the workouts but the ones I like are so long and I just don't have that kind of time in the morning to workout. Her DVDs I like because I can do a premix to fit my time frame. So even though the price is good I will probably pass. But I do have time to change my mind.
I love her live workouts because so many of them are express. Lately I have done her 2 express pha workouts (38 min. and 34 min.) over and over because they are all standing, short, and good conditioning and heart thumping. I also love 40 minute Box and Burn and 40/20–both low impact and 40 minutes long. She has a lot of live workouts at 45 min. or less, and I see older women like me with less than perfect execution of her moves and Cathe encourages modifications. I never get bored because there are so many choices. The Fight for Awareness workout this week was another great one for me—low impact and 49 min. long.

...The Fight for Awareness workout this week was another great one for me—low impact and 49 min. long.
Thanks for writing this - the clip looked fun & appeared Low Impact ... I'm putting it on my download list for Black Friday sales! I have the Box and Burn on my list too. Already have the 40/20. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.