Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the "surprise gift"

RE: Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the

I don't think anyone is demanding anything here. In fact, if you look at the title of the thread, it's " Cathe, Is it possible to purchase ..."

There is some speculation over whether the people who ordered following the directions off Cathe.com, and at the same time as everyone else who did receive the bonus dvd should also be extended the same courtesy. The use of the word "gift" is misleading, and it's not really a gift in the sense to which you are referring. It's a bonus, and a bonus has different obligations than a gift. I also think this is less of a fiasco than people are making it. It's a question and speculation right now. Let's try to be civil and positive and avoid sarcasm. These are legitimate concerns and deserve to be treated with respect.

cathe used the term GIFT.... not bonus.... unless i'm mistaken.... and my post wasn't to those asking to BUY it... but for those whining (yep.... i said it) about not receiving it as a gift.... it's a gift that cathe gave out as she saw fit.... but hey... you're going to argue with anything i say anyways....

and sweetie... i thought my other post was quite nice considering what i really wanted to say...... and there was no sarcasm..... i was just saying it like it is....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Your posts are really abrasive lately. I don't think the intent of this forum is to make people feel badly for the questions they have asked. And that is what your posts consistently try to achieve (it sounds like anyway).

>if someone demanded a GIFT from me.... i wouldn't give it to
>them! cuz that takes all the joy out of gift giving... i
>decide WHO gets a gift and i decide how much i spend on that
>gift.... the receiver has NO say in it whatsoever (and if they
>aren't a receiver... it's cuz i, as the giver, decided for
>WHATEVER reason.... not to gift them....)
>

I don't see anyone demanding a gift. We are simply asking why we weren't perceived as being loyal customers. Also, we are asking if will be able to purchase the dvd.
This gift came from a buisness, so to me it's not the same as randomly giving out a gift to someone. I am not upset with Cathe at all, but it's hard to read all the posts about how great the bonus cardio dvd is, and not feel disappointed. I don't see why some people are getting upset with us for posting our feelings.

Wow, there were a lot of replies while I was posting. Christine I think you explained what I am trying to say way better than I did. Thank you for understanding :)

>cathe used the term GIFT.... not bonus.... unless i'm
>mistaken.... and my post wasn't to those asking to BUY it...
>but for those whining (yep.... i said it) about not receiving
>it as a gift.... it's a gift that cathe gave out as she saw
>fit.... but hey... you're going to argue with anything i say
>anyways....
>
>and sweetie... i thought my other post was quite nice
>considering what i really wanted to say...... and there was no
>sarcasm..... i was just saying it like it is....
>

I have to agree with you. This whole fiasco seems very petty and immature. Everyone got at least what they paid for. Those that chose to pay upfront for a pre-order (regardless of when) received a surprise gift from Cathe. Those who ordered in any other manner did not. The gift is not something that was expected or required. Some people's special situations required that they order from CK Sales. While it may be a bummer, there could be much worse things to moan about. Really. Just enjoy your new DVDs.

I have really enjoyed this message board since I started this past summer, however I am growing very tired of all this whining and moaning recently, whether it is about the gift, what order the DVDs ship, freezin issues, etc. It's not very becoming. I came to this message board for motivation, but now it seems to have many posts that do the opposite. We are all adults, let's just close the chapter on this. I also feel very bad for Cathe. I'm sure she will think long and hard before trying to do something nice for her customers again.

Monica

>This gift came from a buisness, so to me it's not the same as
>randomly giving out a gift to someone.

i don't think that websters has a different meaning for a gift from a person versus a gift from a business....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>Your posts are really abrasive lately. I don't think the
>intent of this forum is to make people feel badly for the
>questions they have asked. And that is what your posts
>consistently try to achieve (it sounds like anyway).

nope... i just happen to post some things short and to the point without all the luvey dovey huggie kissie stuff that just filler and not needed.... if YOU choose to reas sarcasm where ther is non.. i can't help that....

-------------

Storm I am agree with you. I am not demanding a gift. I won't receive the gift but I know I will love my new Cathe's workouts. I am not upset with Cathe at all. I would like to buy it if I have the oportunity.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie

"i just happen to post some things short and to the point without all the luvey dovey huggie kissie stuff that just filler and not needed"

Since you don't feel the need to waste time with "filler," it is very surprising that you have no problem going out of your way in your posts to sound so mean. Maybe it is "positive filler" you have an aversion to. Many of your posts seem to be full of the negative kind. That's not "needed" either.

It's always a good idea to err on the side of grace.

*Blows Whistle* ENOUGH!! This is ridiculous. We are GROWN UPS here. Let's act like it.

There is a difference between answering an disagreement in a professional and courteous way, and merely attempting to drive a point home. One is considered thoughtfully, the other is considered an attack. Please, let's avoid attacking people on the forums - it serves no productive purpose. We do not have to agree on everything. We do have to respect each other's differences of opinion.

I don't think some people know how to act like grown ups!x( x( x(

>>This gift came from a buisness, so to me it's not the same
>as
>>randomly giving out a gift to someone.
>
>i don't think that websters has a different meaning for a gift
>from a person versus a gift from a business....
>
>
>

To me it is different. But hey we could go back and forth all day long. In the end I am entitled to my feelings and opinions, and you are entitled to yours :)

Hey girlfriends and our Canadian girlfriends.....So you didn't prepay and that's that...Cathe was generous to the ones that prepaid and waited, like me...I ordered and prepaid Sept, 2005......Cathe is a thoughtful, considerate person and she wanted to REWARD the persons that PREPAID...that's PREPAID...gave MONEY.....and didn't recd the products/product they prepaid for.....I just can't believe you ladies are upset about this....Why can't you just be happy that Cathe was so generous to the ones that paid...I just don't understand all this hebeshebe stuff........I would be happy for you if you recd a gift for your tolerance, and waited for a long time to recd. Cathe isn't saying we who prepaid are the only supporters of her DVD,s......it just so happen she hurt her knee and had to wait a long time for it to heal to continue with the making of the DVD's....so what's the problem ladies...no matter what the reason was YOU DIDN"T PREPAY, that's why...no matter what the reason was for not paying......so that's that. Hope you all have a great evening......Take care Cathe....and thank you very much for the gift,,,I played it and it really looks GREAT and HARD...my kind of tape.....thank you again Cathe..You are one terrific lady...Love ya,

Loretta Kremser

Most of us would still just like to know if we will be able to purchase it for our otherwise complete Cathe collections.

The bigger issue here is that there are those that didn't pre-order until the last minute or cancelled their original pre-order and then re-ordered at the last minute or placed a first order during the last round of pre-sales and still got the bonus DVD.

Those that ordered from cksales did not pre-pay because that was not an option due to Canadian law.

That's pretty much all I have to say on this subject.

Michele

BTW - still wondering if it is possible to purchase the DVD?

No offense to any of you, but those of you who are inquiring about purchasing the gift item, perhaps should think about waiting until SNM can get a handle on the freeze problems. It seems to me that Cathe and SNM have a lot on their plate right now, and this is really something that can, or should wait. I'm sure they will get around to responding, just seems to me like this is not the right time to ask.

I love Cathe's workouts, and I'd want to buy it too, so I can understand your persistence :)

Iris

Deleted....sorry, this is the "Ask Cathe" forum, and I had no business posting to this thread.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.