CATHE IS AWESOME...

Cathe is the absolute best when it comes to workouts and she is totally awesome in person as well. My life and health are definately better with her workouts. Not to mention that some of my best friends I met on her roadtrips.

It was meant to be...

In reading all these posts about how wonderful, creative, kind, genuine, pioneering (...and the list goes on!) that Cathe is, it is all confirmation that she is truly living out her calling in life! All those great qualities, skill and precision come naturally for her. A true TALENT in the industry! I am so thankful that she is here, right now, for me to be the beneficiary of her immense knowledge, craft and motivation! I am a much healthier person because of it all!

I have yet to meet her in person, but I know one day I will (Road Trip...here I come!!).

May the universe continue to shower her with blessings! :D

In reading all these posts about how wonderful, creative, kind, genuine, pioneering (...and the list goes on!) that Cathe is, it is all confirmation that she is truly living out her calling in life! All those great qualities, skill and precision come naturally for her. A true TALENT in the industry! I am so thankful that she is here, right now, for me to be the beneficiary of her immense knowledge, craft and motivation! I am a much healthier person because of it all!

I have yet to meet her in person, but I know one day I will (Road Trip...here I come!!).

May the universe continue to shower her with blessings! :D

Love this....May the universe continue to shower her with blessings!

Yes!!!!

Margarita and others:
I agree completely! There are so many positive things about Cathe's DVDs, this site and the entire Cathe experience. If I might focus on one thing, I would say that Cathe is a great motivator: I seem to try harder with her workouts than the others. I can't put a finger on why this is true, but she brings out the best.
-- Davio

Margarita and others:
I agree completely! There are so many positive things about Cathe's DVDs, this site and the entire Cathe experience. If I might focus on one thing, I would say that Cathe is a great motivator: I seem to try harder with her workouts than the others. I can't put a finger on why this is true, but she brings out the best.
-- Davio
I totally agree with everyone here. I really like what Davio said about Cathe being a great motivator. Her workouts are hard but I can get through them because of her. There's something about the way she pushes and encourages us that makes me want to give 110%.

Some other workouts I've done with other instructors, aren't as tough yet, I get bored or demotivated, find myself watching the clock hoping it's almost over and in some cases, promising myself a nice Cathe stretch (or add on step finale) if I finish. With boring workouts, the time seems to go so slowly that that it feels they will never end. With Cathe, time just flies by and I'm so pumped when it's over. ...Well with STS Total Body, I'm pumped and tuckered out, but mostly pumped. :)

Fitness Friend,

Teals

I just watched the clip for Afterburn and I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and appreciation for Cathe. I (we) am so fortunate to workout with Cathe, she is the BEST fitness instructor out there - I've tried other exercise DVDs (have plenty) but honestly, NOTHING, comes close to what Cathe has to offer. She is always present with the latest and greatest workouts; everything to help us get in shape. I am so grateful that she has pursued her passion in fitness and is sharing it with all of us.

Cathe, thank you so much for what you do. I honestly cannot find the exact words to describe how I feel about you and your exercise DVDs, again thank you so much for making exercise fun and challenging.

Margarita
I really couldn't agree more with your post! I've been doing Cathe workouts for years, and she always seems to have our best fitness interests at heart when coming up with exciting, fun, and effective workouts! Thanks Cathe!

Just wanted to echo what everyone has already said. We love you Cathe, and we're so grateful for what you've helped us achieve with our fitness goals!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work and creativity in the new Low Impact Series. I hope to be able to meet you in person someday, so please, please, please come to Chicago for a RT!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.