Cathe in Your Suitcase! DVD Request!

Ok ladies - I need your help!! I am somewhat new to Cathe (have been using her DVD's for a little over a year)...and I LOVE Cathe! She is terrific!

Here is my challenge and request:

A stand alone DVD that has both a 60 minute cardio and a 60 minute total body circuit workout using resistance bands.

OR

Someone in the back of the studio doing a modified version without a step and using resistance bands instead of weights.

Cathe said that she would be happy to do one of these if she had enough demand for it so help me demand!

Wouldn't it be great to take Cathe on the road...on vacation, on business trips, for a 3 or 4 day weekend with the girls???

Let's all rally together and see if Cathe will help us out! :7
Jessica

I love this idea.... I am out of town 85% of all weekends and can only take cardio w/ me at this point. I'd love to toss a band in and be able to get a great workout!!! "Cathe in a Suitcase"

Yes please...it is one of the things I dislike about being away from home..Cathe in the suitcase would be sensational!

Wonderful idea! Since there are different resistances with the bands, you could progress to "harder" bands!

carolyn

Great idea and I could really use this too.

Cathe in your suitcase...cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh too!

Ruth
:7

I would love a cardio workout from Cathe using resistance bands to use while traveling!! I bought one from another company, but it is not at all challenging, and it's too short.

It would be great for those who travel or those with minimal equipment. Or just a fun break from step and weights!

Different variations on this have been suggested before, and there always seems to be interest. Of course a few replies on a few threads may not be enough to convince Cathe that there is sufficient demand, but it seems like it would be really popular. I'd definitely buy it! :)

yes yes yes please... i think i have said yes yes yes please on many posts with a similar theme, but every little helps :)

I would also love to have a band workout that could be used when traveling.

Thank you!
Gin

I would love to have a routine for travel. I've tried to come up with something myself utilizing the resistance band exercises from Cathe's numerous routines. Of course it means remembering the exercises and doing the right number. I would LOVE to have a travel tape. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.