Cathe in shorts!

lcsavik

Cathlete
I must say how excited I was to see Cathe wear shorts again! I know she has had knee surgery a couple times so I understand wearing pants. She is rockin' the shorts in Xtrain! She and the crew wearing shorts has been a huge motivator for me to tighten up my diet and I'm focusing on lower body bc I want those legs! Then all I'll need is a tan!
Thanks Cathe!

Aw, thanks so much. You made my day. Well I can share this with you:

Legs By Cathe & Crew
Spray Tan by Neutrogena.....LOL

I must say how excited I was to see Cathe wear shorts again! I know she has had knee surgery a couple times so I understand wearing pants. She is rockin' the shorts in Xtrain! She and the crew wearing shorts has been a huge motivator for me to tighten up my diet and I'm focusing on lower body bc I want those legs! Then all I'll need is a tan!
Thanks Cathe!

Hi,

I agree as well. And I think we are pretty close in age so it's definately something I am going to aspire to. I plan on rocking shorts this summer :)

Vicky

Ditto on this. I also find it inspiring to see what great shape everyone is in, it's inspirational. I, too, was excited to see Cathe's legs again.:) And they look AWESOME!

Cathe's legs just hypnotize me. I just can't stop staring!

I would also like to give a shout-out to Amanda's legs & glutes in the 100RC hip thrusts :eek:. You can really see what an incredible body she has during that exercise. What a beauty :).

Natasha

its so funny you mention Cathe's legs. I've only been working out with her dvds for about 6 months. I'm always telling my dh how much i love them its like having a trainer at home. I'm in workout love LOL

I finally got him interested enough to come down and watch a workout. The first thing he says she really has great legs ;)

I love the girls in shorts too. It gives you goals to set for yourself....Muscles are just so sexy on a women. Love it!:D

I've always thought Cathe had a great figure! I've been a fan of her's since 2008 and she has always had a nice physique. I think her legs are great and it's because of her that I fell in love with yoga capris! I had only seen them a few times at the gym and seeing her and the crew in the capris and shorts motivated me to do my leg work and it paid off. Now it's time to get back on that horse!

Cathe, you are a wonderful, fit, and strong role model for us all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.